Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread 14:43 - Jan 9 with 63248 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 23:48 - Jan 10 with 1744 viewsJackFish

Weirdly I don't feel anywhere near as bad after that as I did after Havant & Waterlooville, Shrewsbury or even the pathetic surrender of our league cup defence at Birmingham. Not sure if it's because we've grown accustomed to losing this season or just because I pretty much expected it anyway.

Positives - not many. Nordfelt looked good, Cork had an OK game, Emnes wasn't too bad and at least looked like he wanted to be there. Barrow had another decent cameo.

Not sure where to start with the negatives. Bartley is a disaster waiting to happen, a slightly better version of KOL (hasn't got round to the scoring own goals bit yet), Tabanou - Jesus Christ no wonder he hasn't been playing. Shelvey obviously wants out and I hope that's the last time we see him in a Swans shirt. His antics after the game were pathetic, did he really expect a warm and fuzzy response given his recent performances and having just lost to a L2 team?? Grimes was disappointing, though he'd stand out against a L2 side. Montero, lovely goal, anonymous for the rest of the game. Gomis only offside twice today, must be some kind of record.

The good news is most of that lot won't play again this season.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 00:05 - Jan 11 with 1714 viewsJackFish

Just read back through the thread and...

"Shepherd can tell the story of how he played for the Swans when he's on the pull."

Shouldn't really laugh but...
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 20:25 - Jan 26 with 1278 viewsDarran

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:20 - Jan 10 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

I'm f@cking done FFS!

What channel was this on then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 20:30 - Jan 26 with 1261 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 20:25 - Jan 26 by Darran

What channel was this on then?

Must have been one of those Sky channels.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 20:34 - Jan 26 with 1250 views3swan

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 20:30 - Jan 26 by exiledclaseboy

Must have been one of those Sky channels.

Pedantic me

I was going to post on the other thread BBC1 is Sky channel 101 BBC1 Wales in the 900's?
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 20:35 - Jan 26 with 1242 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 20:34 - Jan 26 by 3swan

Pedantic me

I was going to post on the other thread BBC1 is Sky channel 101 BBC1 Wales in the 900's?

No idea. BBC 1 Wales is 108 on Virgin though if that helps?

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 20:37 - Jan 26 with 1228 views3swan

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 20:35 - Jan 26 by exiledclaseboy

No idea. BBC 1 Wales is 108 on Virgin though if that helps?

I've always said you learn something every day of your life
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024