Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread 14:43 - Jan 9 with 64803 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:54 - Jan 10 with 2946 viewsLeonisGod

poor again
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:55 - Jan 10 with 2931 viewsDanWelsh86

I'm happy we're out of any cups and can focus on the league.

However, we've got to question our strength in depth here because some of those players were appalling.

Oxford were the better team and deserved to win.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:55 - Jan 10 with 2921 viewsperchrockjack

Se clearly we don't have the players to play the so called swansea way.

If we stay up, it will be a miracle but plenty have said we won't go down and they are deemed great posters.

Personally, it looks like the eighties all over again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:55 - Jan 10 with 2921 viewsMrSwerve

Wtf is the commentator on about saying that we're the first premier league team out in this round? Did I hear that right? Sunderland went out yesterday for one...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:55 - Jan 10 with 2886 viewsrossshaw

Well done oxford, took your chance when it came with open arms and they performed well. You have to take the rough with the smooth and we are undoubtably in the rough.

Dust ourselves off and move on

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:55 - Jan 10 with 2886 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:51 - Jan 10 by VetchitBack

Shelvey Shelvey Shelvey

I don't see it.

He plays intelligent football and is let down by players like Gomis and Emnes then gets grief for it

You cannot be serious, if the guy had a stepometer it would probably have gone into power save mode today.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:55 - Jan 10 with 2884 viewsbuilthjack

That's your answer when you play the reserves in the FA cup. Pathetic. When will we ever learn.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:56 - Jan 10 with 2874 views1973scott

What the fuc* has happened to Swansea city
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:56 - Jan 10 with 2841 viewslancasterswan

Good, we didn't need a second team cup run.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:57 - Jan 10 with 2759 viewsAnotherJohn

If people didn't know already they can't have much doubt now that our cupboard is bare. What this game underlines above all else if the need to use the window to strengthen. We may not have mega bucks, but we simply do not have enough up front.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:57 - Jan 10 with 2724 viewslancasterswan

Shelvey was stood next to an Oxford player on the ball gently pulling a sock up ??? He doesn't care !
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:58 - Jan 10 with 2681 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:55 - Jan 10 by DanWelsh86

I'm happy we're out of any cups and can focus on the league.

However, we've got to question our strength in depth here because some of those players were appalling.

Oxford were the better team and deserved to win.

Yeah we'll take that moral boosting loss into our next game innit.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:58 - Jan 10 with 2660 viewstrampie

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:51 - Jan 10 by VetchitBack

Shelvey Shelvey Shelvey

I don't see it.

He plays intelligent football and is let down by players like Gomis and Emnes then gets grief for it

Good game, well done Oxford United, unlucky Swansea.

What nationality was the ref ?, Oxford went 3-1 up before the Swans got a decision in their favour but you can't take anything away from the Oxford team.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:58 - Jan 10 with 2646 viewsAngelRangelQS

Congratulations to Oxford.

Thoroughly deserved and by far the better side
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 2628 viewsHighjack

I'm usually one of the optimistic ones but I think we are now premier league in name only. Absolute f ucking shambles.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 2628 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:55 - Jan 10 by MrSwerve

Wtf is the commentator on about saying that we're the first premier league team out in this round? Did I hear that right? Sunderland went out yesterday for one...

Bbc2 Wales has been cack. It's one of the biggest 3rd round upsets now. They seem surprised that the team who showed some desire and urgency won. No surprise at all given the way the last 4 months have gone.

Let's hope this doesn't affect the 1st team
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 2611 viewsTreforys_Jack

Strength in depth is fine but u can't throw them all in together especially when some of our prize assets aren't performing. A back 4 that's never played together before .... come on. !!!! Anyway 3 pts Wed and everyone will say great team selection. STID
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 2596 viewsPozuelosSideys

Oxford look a pretty decent side, they should be disappointed if they dont get promoted out of League 2. Some good players with pace and lots of energy - if they play like that every week, their fans must enjoy watching them - which is more than can be said for our shower.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 2586 viewsQuakerJack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:56 - Jan 10 by 1973scott

What the fuc* has happened to Swansea city

The people in charge of the club...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 2573 viewsphact0rri

I'm at least just trying to tell myself "we can focus on the league now" but it doesn't help with the disappointment so much.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 14:00 - Jan 10 with 2522 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:57 - Jan 10 by lancasterswan

Shelvey was stood next to an Oxford player on the ball gently pulling a sock up ??? He doesn't care !

I couldn't believe, 92nd minute and he's bent over on the edge of the box pulling his socks up.

He's not fit to wear the shirt, shorts or socks

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 14:00 - Jan 10 with 2508 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:59 - Jan 10 by Highjack

I'm usually one of the optimistic ones but I think we are now premier league in name only. Absolute f ucking shambles.

Surprised it's taken you this long
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 14:01 - Jan 10 with 2474 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:55 - Jan 10 by Jack_Kass

You cannot be serious, if the guy had a stepometer it would probably have gone into power save mode today.

Whoa now Adrian Forbes is forever held up as moronic for running round a lot and Bony is lauded cos he didn't.

Strange place planet swans.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 14:01 - Jan 10 with 2454 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:59 - Jan 10 by Treforys_Jack

Strength in depth is fine but u can't throw them all in together especially when some of our prize assets aren't performing. A back 4 that's never played together before .... come on. !!!! Anyway 3 pts Wed and everyone will say great team selection. STID

We don't have the quality mate.

There's next to no chance of 3 points Wednesday. The ones who played today aren't much worse than the ones who will play Wednesday
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 14:02 - Jan 10 with 2447 viewsJohnw102

Positives Shepherd and Kingsley (when he came on) both look as if they could be the future, Nordfeldt looked like4 he could push Fab, think his distribution is better. Marvin while not having the skill has the heart, if only some of our "star" players showed the same commitment. Curt got to lift team for Wednesday now. COYS.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024