Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread 14:43 - Jan 9 with 64820 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:19 - Jan 10 with 2967 viewsElward

Anyone who genuinally thinks we aint in a relegation scrap has no clue. This is shocking.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:19 - Jan 10 with 2960 viewspencoedjack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:18 - Jan 10 by rossshaw

Let's be honest, in hindsight this had oxford win all over it

Why ?

A team peppered with international players against a team 2 leagues below

Unacceptable.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:20 - Jan 10 with 2913 viewsperchrockjack

We need some positive posts

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:20 - Jan 10 with 2911 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

I'm f@cking done FFS!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:20 - Jan 10 with 2907 viewsbuilthjack

First time I have ever left early in my life.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:20 - Jan 10 with 2883 viewsmagicdaps10

Im totally embarrassed with this.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:20 - Jan 10 with 2876 viewsQuakerJack

Get that fat useless lump Gomis off!!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:21 - Jan 10 with 2845 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:09 - Jan 10 by Darran

Don't upset lovejuicetwát now.

Go f u c k yourself you cnt
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:21 - Jan 10 with 2842 viewsunion_jack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:18 - Jan 10 by Pinky

Can't believe we're losing 3-1 to these Waitrose c*nts.

Because they are the better side and want it more. No need for such vitriol against them!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:21 - Jan 10 with 2813 viewsElward

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:20 - Jan 10 by perchrockjack

We need some positive posts

Im positive we are crap
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:21 - Jan 10 with 2776 viewspencoedjack

Shelvey will get sent off in this game
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:21 - Jan 10 with 2776 viewsmax936

We've looked shapeless after the 1st half and its got worse, they look like the Premier League side, we look awfull.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:22 - Jan 10 with 2742 viewsPinky

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:21 - Jan 10 by union_jack

Because they are the better side and want it more. No need for such vitriol against them!

I'm well aware of why we are losing, don't you worry.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:22 - Jan 10 with 2699 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:21 - Jan 10 by union_jack

Better than us all over the park, played nice football
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:22 - Jan 10 with 2700 viewsAngelRangelQS

Time for a change at the top

The arrogance and incompetence from the board has filtered down into the players
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:22 - Jan 10 with 2676 viewsdailew

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:19 - Jan 10 by Johnw102

There was a massive push on Cork in the pem=nalty area before the breakaway FRIEND!!!!!
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 13:21]

Yup.

Should be 2-2.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:22 - Jan 10 with 2644 viewsDarran

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:21 - Jan 10 by lovejuicejack

Go f u c k yourself you cnt

lol took him off because he was having a stormer.
Thick c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:22 - Jan 10 with 2621 viewsslate_dk

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:21 - Jan 10 by pencoedjack

Shelvey will get sent off in this game

also my prediction
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:23 - Jan 10 with 2568 viewsicecoldjack

Time to see what we are made of .
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:24 - Jan 10 with 2458 viewsBanosswan

Hooray!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:24 - Jan 10 with 2437 viewsmagicdaps10

There is a chance but these players have to look at themselves.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:24 - Jan 10 with 2435 viewsshandyjack

loevly bit of football again that was, offside though!

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:24 - Jan 10 with 2429 viewsElward

Oxford united, of league 2, singing "your fcuking sh!t" to us. Laughable really
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:24 - Jan 10 with 2401 viewsQuakerJack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:23 - Jan 10 by icecoldjack

Time to see what we are made of .

Cheap glass

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:24 - Jan 10 with 2398 viewsItchySphincter

Bafe Gomis goal machine!!!!!!!!!!!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024