Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread 14:43 - Jan 9 with 63282 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:14 - Jan 10 with 2827 viewstherealme

The midfield 3 are all over the shop......

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:14 - Jan 10 with 2827 viewsunion_jack

There's only one side out there that really wants it. Answers on a postcard please.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:14 - Jan 10 with 2827 viewsshandyjack

my word, theres getting stuck in and then there is stupid challenges

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:14 - Jan 10 with 2827 viewsthe_gasman

Embarrassing

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:14 - Jan 10 with 2827 viewsQuakerJack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:13 - Jan 10 by monmouth

One side is a committed team that wants to win, The other is just a collection of overpaid overentitled clowns that play for themselves.

This.

Just what you need in a relegation battle

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 2800 viewspencoedjack

Pathetic
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 2775 viewsjackbazza

Completely lost the plot

I Luv Sian Massey

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:16 - Jan 10 with 2748 viewslovejuicejack

Well I was hoping today was going to be a nice little confidence building game, some chance of that. Fair play to Oxford they have been better than us all over the park and deserve it. Think it's time for the fans to greet the players by the team bus!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:16 - Jan 10 with 2754 viewsdickythorpe

Can the ref blow up early? Our pampered lot are getting a lesson in hard work here.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:16 - Jan 10 with 2753 viewsAquinas

An utter shambles.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:16 - Jan 10 with 2720 viewsBanosswan

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:13 - Jan 10 by AngelRangelQS

Cork has been abysmal all season too

Really?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:16 - Jan 10 with 2703 viewstherealme

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:13 - Jan 10 by AngelRangelQS

Cork is spending all game covering Grimes and Shelvey! When oxford attack we are playing with 1 centre mid and hes being dragged everywhere

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:17 - Jan 10 with 2698 viewsshandyjack

from our own corner ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:17 - Jan 10 with 2690 viewsSwanzay

Feckin el!
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:17 - Jan 10 with 2690 viewsJohnw102

This is embarrassing

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:17 - Jan 10 with 2657 viewsGeoffThom

Now it's embarrassing
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:17 - Jan 10 with 2657 viewslifelong

Embarrassing.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:17 - Jan 10 with 2646 viewsElward

3-1 to league 2 side. Embarassing
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:17 - Jan 10 with 2595 viewsthe_gasman

Lol ffs

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:17 - Jan 10 with 2585 viewsbuilthjack

Our lot are in the car, on the way home, ffs. Awful. And now it's 3.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:17 - Jan 10 with 2583 viewsdickythorpe

Unacceptable
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:18 - Jan 10 with 2550 viewsrossshaw

Let's be honest, in hindsight this had oxford win all over it

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:18 - Jan 10 with 2519 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gary Monks team has returned to haunt us. This is the worry for me now that if Curt loses the momentum we have nothing left to fall back on.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:18 - Jan 10 with 2504 viewsPinky

Can't believe we're losing 3-1 to these Waitrose c*nts.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 13:19 - Jan 10 with 2398 viewsJohnw102

There was a massive push on Cork in the pem=nalty area before the breakaway FRIEND!!!!!
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 13:21]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024