Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread 14:43 - Jan 9 with 63284 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:45 - Jan 10 with 2562 viewsHighjack

Now that's a dive.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:46 - Jan 10 with 2562 viewsandip01

They deserved that
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:46 - Jan 10 with 2546 viewsexiledclaseboy

I partly take it back, Bartley hardly touched him. Never a penalty when you consider what Grimes was booked for.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:46 - Jan 10 with 2545 viewsmonmouth

Diving C**T.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:46 - Jan 10 with 2541 viewsperchrockjack

Now that a dive

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:47 - Jan 10 with 2457 viewshobo

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:46 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

I partly take it back, Bartley hardly touched him. Never a penalty when you consider what Grimes was booked for.

There's still no need for him to be diving in like that in the penalty area. There were 3 or 4 white shirts around the Oxford player
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:47 - Jan 10 with 2456 viewsshandyjack

may be a dive in some people's eyes, but Bartley hardly made it a difficult decision, diving in like a tw@t

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:47 - Jan 10 with 2446 viewsJack_Kass

Dive or not, can't go sliding in like a tit in the penalty area

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 2414 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Can't believe Fede Bessone scored a penalty against us

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 2414 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:47 - Jan 10 by hobo

There's still no need for him to be diving in like that in the penalty area. There were 3 or 4 white shirts around the Oxford player

I agree, that's why I said "partly".

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 2389 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dive in like that in the box and you take your chances.

Bartley is a joke. It's always him
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 2337 viewsJohnw102

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:47 - Jan 10 by Jack_Kass

Dive or not, can't go sliding in like a tit in the penalty area

They did and Grimes got booked!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:49 - Jan 10 with 2306 viewslonglostjack

Tom Daley would have been proud of that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:49 - Jan 10 with 2292 viewsDewi1jack

Didn't those b'stard commentators enjoy Oxfords equaliser.
Vermin tw@s

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:49 - Jan 10 with 2288 viewsshandyjack

i may be in the minority, who felt that was a stonewaller

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:50 - Jan 10 with 2259 viewslovejuicejack

Need to sell Bartley be has nothing for us except woe
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:50 - Jan 10 with 2251 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kevin Friend yet again.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:50 - Jan 10 with 2232 viewsunion_jack

This is what gets my goat up. We're into injury time and get a free kick and what do we do, pass the ball back, and the whistle goes. Why not put it into the box and give ourselves a chance, slim as it may be!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:51 - Jan 10 with 2210 viewsslate_dk

It was a dive, but needless for Bartley to throw himself around like that..

Dean Saunders: "A ridiculous challenge from Kyle Bartley, I don't know what was going through his head."

But good save by Nordfeldt just before the penalty.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:52 - Jan 10 with 2136 viewsmonmouth

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:50 - Jan 10 by lovejuicejack

Need to sell Bartley be has nothing for us except woe

He might yet get us knocked out of two FA cups against lower league opposition. That's something for the cv. I can fully understand why the ref gave that from his angle. that 'tackle' was insane.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:53 - Jan 10 with 2094 viewsmagicdaps10

What a dive but if you fly in like that as a centre half in your own penalty area to try and win the ball then your taking a big chance.

The only time you should dive in as a centre half is to block a shot and not win the ball in your won area.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:53 - Jan 10 with 2094 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:49 - Jan 10 by Dewi1jack

Didn't those b'stard commentators enjoy Oxfords equaliser.
Vermin tw@s

If Oxford win this they will go orgasmic.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:53 - Jan 10 with 2093 viewsOldjack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:49 - Jan 10 by shandyjack

i may be in the minority, who felt that was a stonewaller

Unlucky for us the ref hasn't got the replay ,it looked like a pen but there was no contact

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:53 - Jan 10 with 2080 viewsrWp

Shelvey has been awful watch when Oxford attack he jogs.

Grimes also deserves a mention for being lightweight and will not pass the ball always trying to take someone on. When he got booked for a dive he had Gomis and Emmes in space
and in shooting positions.

Our central midfield have been awful.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:53 - Jan 10 with 2068 viewsBloodyhills

Just listening to the half time commentary, 'obvious penalty' utter bollocks, no contact whatsoever.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024