Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff city fear administration 18:47 - Jan 25 with 13258 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-fear-admi

Tan would bail them out surely?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:40 - Jan 26 with 1677 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:17 - Jan 26 by Dr_Winston

I wouldn't expect a different response if one of yours was asked the same question Scoobs.

Yeah possibly a few Dr but not all of us, that's why a few of us contributed in your hour of need, but that's all in the past mate in it.

To be honest I couldn't give a flying one what you lot think, it's well out of our control so we have to go with it, similar to you lot I suppose, you just got to trust the people that are running the club to do the right thing, we are just supporters, or in our case customers according to the Emperor.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 14:42]
Cardiff city fear administration on 18:12 - Jan 26 with 1496 viewsEdmundo

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:40 - Jan 26 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah possibly a few Dr but not all of us, that's why a few of us contributed in your hour of need, but that's all in the past mate in it.

To be honest I couldn't give a flying one what you lot think, it's well out of our control so we have to go with it, similar to you lot I suppose, you just got to trust the people that are running the club to do the right thing, we are just supporters, or in our case customers according to the Emperor.

Not many team's supporters are anything but customers, regardless of who owns or runs the club.

Personally I never used to think of myself as a customer, until we got to the Premier League. Things have changed since leaving the Vetch, some for the better, some not so!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:22 - Jan 26 with 1468 viewsHighjack

Is that right about legoland being leased by the council? I thought the club owned it and they have been very vocal and critical about our council arrangement for years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:48 - Jan 26 with 1431 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:22 - Jan 26 by Highjack

Is that right about legoland being leased by the council? I thought the club owned it and they have been very vocal and critical about our council arrangement for years.

We own the stadium.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:51 - Jan 26 with 1418 viewsswanjackal

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:48 - Jan 26 by blueytheblue

We own the stadium.

But do the club own the land it's on....the thing valuable in a sale to a developer?
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 18:52]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:54 - Jan 26 with 1410 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:51 - Jan 26 by swanjackal

But do the club own the land it's on....the thing valuable in a sale to a developer?
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 18:52]

Not sure, don't believe so.

If that land was so valuable in a sale to developers the council would have flogged it a long time ago rather relying upon a football club getting the retail park developed...

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:54 - Jan 26 with 1405 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:40 - Jan 26 by ScoobyDoo

If you couldn't give a flying one what we think then don't contribute to this thread. .. bye bye ☺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:08 - Jan 26 with 1368 viewsswanjackal

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:54 - Jan 26 by blueytheblue

Not sure, don't believe so.

If that land was so valuable in a sale to developers the council would have flogged it a long time ago rather relying upon a football club getting the retail park developed...

True, but it must devalue the stadium though. Also, is there any agreement in the land lease that the area has to be used in a specific way?

I'm not sure on any of this, just what I have picked up from conversations off some who claim to know .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:24 - Jan 26 with 1345 viewsDDCH

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:08 - Jan 26 by swanjackal

True, but it must devalue the stadium though. Also, is there any agreement in the land lease that the area has to be used in a specific way?

I'm not sure on any of this, just what I have picked up from conversations off some who claim to know .

Was told a long time ago who's Mrs worked for the local council, that the land was owned by the council and on a long term lease. The regime at the time of build were not trusted after what happened at Wimbledon. So CCFC own the steel and seats, and can pick it up and move it wherever they want (lucky it's made of lego then)

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:35 - Jan 26 with 1323 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:24 - Jan 26 by DDCH

Was told a long time ago who's Mrs worked for the local council, that the land was owned by the council and on a long term lease. The regime at the time of build were not trusted after what happened at Wimbledon. So CCFC own the steel and seats, and can pick it up and move it wherever they want (lucky it's made of lego then)

That's a shame. If the Tan arse owned the land it could get quite entertaining when the parachutes cease....it will anyway I reckon. Is that the end of next season? If they're umbongoed now God help them then.

Oh, and I heard from a pain in the arse work colleague that they are going to be in profit? So the Tan Man will be able to pay himself dividends out of parachute? Are there any other shareholders left now? I suppose if he's writing off his loan interest it's unlikely, to be fair to him. It was a good ruse to get said work rodent scurrying away though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:59 - Jan 26 with 1306 viewsplasjack

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:24 - Jan 26 by DDCH

Correct, Cardiff City Council own the stadium and land, but CCFC have a long lease to play football there, or try to play hoofball.
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:13 - Jan 26 with 1285 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:54 - Jan 26 by Swanjaxs

If you couldn't give a flying one what we think then don't contribute to this thread. .. bye bye ☺

I'll contribute all I want bud as I don't take notice of ilks like you.
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:17 - Jan 26 with 1270 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:13 - Jan 26 by ScoobyDoo

You don't take notice, yet you end up responding.

That's sensible!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:20 - Jan 26 with 1256 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:17 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

You don't take notice, yet you end up responding.

That's sensible!

Just saying as it is bud.
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:23 - Jan 26 with 1247 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:48 - Jan 26 by blueytheblue

We own the stadium.

No.
Langston own the stadium until all debt owing to them is paid off.
Like having a car on HP or a mortgage on a house.
Yours on the final payment.
Snatch back with bailiffs if you can't or won't pay, should you lose in Court.
Is this part of Uncle Vinnys plan to bring Scam Theman back in a full time capacity? Maybe under advisement from your famous author and all the other club spokesmen.

Puppydoo will be along in a min to tell us all about our history under previous regimes

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:27 - Jan 26 with 1232 viewsLeonisGod

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:59 - Jan 26 by plasjack

Correct, Cardiff City Council own the stadium and land, but CCFC have a long lease to play football there, or try to play hoofball.

Yep. I was surprised to hear that, but the details are on the normally reliable Swiss Ramble site:

"The club’s net contribution to the new stadium on completion of the core build was £26 million with other funding being provided by the local council, who granted Cardiff a 150-year lease for an annual rent of £180,000. In addition, the club paid the council £720,000 on promotion to the Premier League."

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/cardiff-city-bullet-blue-sky.html?m=1

Their finances don't make for good reading for Cardiff fans. Those who are crying out for us to break the bank might want to reflect on that.
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:37 - Jan 26 with 1211 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:27 - Jan 26 by LeonisGod

Yep. I was surprised to hear that, but the details are on the normally reliable Swiss Ramble site:

"The club’s net contribution to the new stadium on completion of the core build was £26 million with other funding being provided by the local council, who granted Cardiff a 150-year lease for an annual rent of £180,000. In addition, the club paid the council £720,000 on promotion to the Premier League."

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/cardiff-city-bullet-blue-sky.html?m=1

Their finances don't make for good reading for Cardiff fans. Those who are crying out for us to break the bank might want to reflect on that.

Club contribution from memory was a lot more than that. Given the retail park was basically organised through CCFC, I'd take those figures with a pinch of salt.

With regards to the stadium, I know the council put in a clause it couldn't be sold for 20 years - the length of the Cardiff Blues tenancy, till they worked out they'd go bankrupt unless let out of the deal. Council wanted to prevent Hammam selling the stadium straight away.

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:39 - Jan 26 with 1204 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:13 - Jan 26 by ScoobyDoo

Yes it's a free world bud..... just had to pull you up on your little contradiction 👍👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:39 - Jan 26 with 1200 viewsswanjackal

I think the club holding company do own the stadium, not sure how they initially afforded it, but they own the stadium itself. Also I do believe that most debt is under Tan's name too, barring the Langston debacle. And profit is really only likely from creative accounting (personally writing off monies owed to himself ). What I don't understand though, is why would Tan go through administration now. Without really being able to sell his only large assett (Stadium), he stands to lose a fortune off the bat. Poor journalism I feel.

I think he may reconsider when the parachute payments cease, and the losses become overbearing , but this court case is hardly going to make a ripple, unless there is more to it.

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:52 - Jan 26 with 1171 viewsSwanjaxs

The sooner that pile of shytt gets the rug pulled the better! If they went under tomorrow it wouldn't be a day too soon.....

Cardiff city fear administration on 21:52 - Jan 26 with 1099 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:39 - Jan 26 by Swanjaxs

Yes it's a free world bud..... just had to pull you up on your little contradiction 👍👍

Contradiction is the password on here bud, but you are right in one way it is a free world. Well done you.
Cardiff city fear administration on 21:58 - Jan 26 with 1087 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff city fear administration on 21:52 - Jan 26 by ScoobyDoo

Contradiction is the password on here bud, but you are right in one way it is a free world. Well done you.

Thanks for the compliment bud 👍So getting back to the original thread.... do you fear administration? That would surely mean curtains for our capital team yes...

Cardiff city fear administration on 22:04 - Jan 26 with 1068 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 21:58 - Jan 26 by Swanjaxs

Thanks for the compliment bud 👍So getting back to the original thread.... do you fear administration? That would surely mean curtains for our capital team yes...

No problem bud, administration should have come a few years back, do I fear it? Wouldn't anyone! As I said earlier though, all out of our hands.
Cardiff city fear administration on 10:47 - Jan 27 with 979 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-citys-battle-l

All explained here

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff city fear administration on 10:59 - Jan 27 with 963 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff city fear administration on 10:47 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-citys-battle-l

All explained here

"He could sell off the assets the club has, most likely players, but the most valuable asset, Cardiff City Stadium itself, valued at around £50m, is actually on a long-term lease from Cardiff Council."

Does this mean that they do not own the stadium only lease if from the council? Basically the same us us?

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024