Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff city fear administration 18:47 - Jan 25 with 13516 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-fear-admi

Tan would bail them out surely?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff city fear administration on 11:02 - Jan 27 with 1552 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff city fear administration on 10:59 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

"He could sell off the assets the club has, most likely players, but the most valuable asset, Cardiff City Stadium itself, valued at around £50m, is actually on a long-term lease from Cardiff Council."

Does this mean that they do not own the stadium only lease if from the council? Basically the same us us?

Would be somewhat embarrassing if the asset that they've crowed long and loud about paying £50m for wasn't even theirs.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff city fear administration on 11:04 - Jan 27 with 1540 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff city fear administration on 11:02 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

Would be somewhat embarrassing if the asset that they've crowed long and loud about paying £50m for wasn't even theirs.

Exactly my point.
Cardiff city fear administration on 11:08 - Jan 27 with 1521 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff city fear administration on 11:04 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

Exactly my point.

Amusing isn't it?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff city fear administration on 11:09 - Jan 27 with 1515 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff city fear administration on 11:08 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

Amusing isn't it?

I really can't believe that if true nobody knew about it.
Cardiff city fear administration on 12:32 - Jan 27 with 1437 viewsHighjack

Cardiff city fear administration on 11:02 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

Especially considering they went through the trouble of making flags to bring to the derbies that said "wee own our staydyum" and such likes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff city fear administration on 13:03 - Jan 27 with 1393 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff city fear administration on 11:08 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

Amusing isn't it?

So they're council house tennants as well?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff city fear administration on 13:17 - Jan 27 with 1351 viewsStarsky

I used to like Inter Cardiff back in the day.

It's just the internet, init.

Cardiff city fear administration on 13:22 - Jan 27 with 1345 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff city fear administration on 13:03 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

So they're council house tennants as well?

Council House tenants who have paid in excess of £50m to be so if indeed this is true.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:30 - Jan 27 with 1272 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 13:22 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

Council House tenants who have paid in excess of £50m to be so if indeed this is true.

I suppose the difference is that we could sell our council house as where you couldn't!
Cardiff city fear administration on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 1268 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 10:59 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

"He could sell off the assets the club has, most likely players, but the most valuable asset, Cardiff City Stadium itself, valued at around £50m, is actually on a long-term lease from Cardiff Council."

Does this mean that they do not own the stadium only lease if from the council? Basically the same us us?

Not true. Land is leased from the council. Wales online in arse/elbow shocker.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 1240 viewswaynekerr55

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:33 - Jan 27 by blueytheblue

Yes, isn't it a leasehold scenario.

Don't get me started on that - going through a particularly laborious and painful process to acquire the freehold of my gaff

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 1240 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:33 - Jan 27 by blueytheblue

So you own the stadium, but it is leasehold. How long is the lease for?
Cardiff city fear administration on 14:47 - Jan 27 with 1229 viewsswanjackal

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:30 - Jan 27 by ScoobyDoo

I suppose the difference is that we could sell our council house as where you couldn't!

That maybe true, but holds very little value, other than a takeover of the club, or new sports organisation taking it over as the land isn't theirs to sell. By not owning the land, this much reduces the value of a potential resale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:54 - Jan 27 with 1212 viewsacejack3065

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:30 - Jan 27 by ScoobyDoo

Who were you hoping to sell it to?
Cardiff city fear administration on 15:01 - Jan 27 with 1204 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:44 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

No idea how long the lease for the land is. It's a minimum of 20 years, not sure how long though.

Cardiff city fear administration on 15:03 - Jan 27 with 1200 viewsswanjackal

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:44 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

125 year lease on the land according to wikipedia, but no idea if what's reported is true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Cardiff city fear administration on 15:05 - Jan 27 with 1197 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 14:54 - Jan 27 by acejack3065

Who were you hoping to sell it to?

Who said we wanted to sell?
Cardiff city fear administration on 15:08 - Jan 27 with 1183 viewsacejack3065

Cardiff city fear administration on 15:05 - Jan 27 by ScoobyDoo

I never said you did. I'm just not buying into the idea that having the ability to sell your stadium is such a great thing in the first place.

I suppose you could always re-mortgage
Cardiff city fear administration on 15:19 - Jan 27 with 1158 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 15:08 - Jan 27 by acejack3065

I never said you did. I'm just not buying into the idea that having the ability to sell your stadium is such a great thing in the first place.

I suppose you could always re-mortgage

Well, remortgaging / loaning against the asset is the main issue rather than owning for ownings sake.

Cardiff city fear administration on 15:28 - Jan 27 with 1136 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff city fear administration on 15:01 - Jan 27 by blueytheblue

No idea how long the lease for the land is. It's a minimum of 20 years, not sure how long though.

£50M is a lot of value to put on a leasehold building not in the city center.
Cardiff city fear administration on 16:42 - Jan 27 with 1090 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff city fear administration on 15:28 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

£50M is a lot of value to put on a leasehold building not in the city center.

Aye puzzling. Especially with then no variation of use. maybe if you could level it and doing something useful with it that attracts more two men and their dog every week. Presumably it's an accounting slight of hand to stop them looking even more hapless and hopeless.

As to selling the 'house', no one would buy a house infested with vermin, other than for demoltion.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff city fear administration on 16:48 - Jan 27 with 1077 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 16:42 - Jan 27 by monmouth

Aye puzzling. Especially with then no variation of use. maybe if you could level it and doing something useful with it that attracts more two men and their dog every week. Presumably it's an accounting slight of hand to stop them looking even more hapless and hopeless.

As to selling the 'house', no one would buy a house infested with vermin, other than for demoltion.

Its a good job your council built your ground then, you haven't got that worry Mon have you ?
Cardiff city fear administration on 17:08 - Jan 27 with 1040 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff city fear administration on 16:48 - Jan 27 by ScoobyDoo

Its a good job your council built your ground then, you haven't got that worry Mon have you ?

You're right there Scoob, we don't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:03 - Jan 27 with 983 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff city fear administration on 15:05 - Jan 27 by ScoobyDoo

1/ Who the f**k would you sell it to?
Not many rugby clubs or football clubs around Cardiff would get much more of a crowd than Crapduff. Maybe Drizzle City or Rovers would relocate.

2/ Tan is going to have to beat Lanston in Court before you can sell it.
He's been paying the bill for a few years to Langston so has admitted the debt is true (as far as the Court is concerned.)
You may be getting the bailiffs in to repo the stadium should you lose in Court. Scam Theman won't care to sh1ts, he's got his investment back.
Tan hasn't put that much of his own wedge in, most of what your club owes is interest of 7% to the lovely Uncle Vinny.
You lot reneged on your deal with the council (20 acres of land ring a bell?) when HMRC came a knocking (2009 ish?)

Sam may decide to kick you lot out of the stadium and there is nothing anyone can do for a while, until the council were then to take Langston to Court- they own the freehold. They only leased you the land, with some pretty heavy use regs on it, which makes your stadium worthless.
Unless you were to dismantle it and go and put the stadium/ club somewhere else.
Scam has form for that as well!
Langston own the stadium until the last payment owed to them is completed, so you'd still need their permission to do that.
I don't think there are many who want our Eastern cousins to shoot through

I know you'll bring up our past Poopydoo.
And I'd feel sorry for the people I know who support Crapduff, as well as tidy posters like Reddy/ Bluey if you shower did go through. I would repay the bucket favour in an instant.

But because of absolute tw@s like you, Anus, Fat Gwyn etc I'll be laughing my titties off if it did happen

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:12 - Jan 27 with 975 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:03 - Jan 27 by Dewi1jack

1/ Who the f**k would you sell it to?
Not many rugby clubs or football clubs around Cardiff would get much more of a crowd than Crapduff. Maybe Drizzle City or Rovers would relocate.

2/ Tan is going to have to beat Lanston in Court before you can sell it.
He's been paying the bill for a few years to Langston so has admitted the debt is true (as far as the Court is concerned.)
You may be getting the bailiffs in to repo the stadium should you lose in Court. Scam Theman won't care to sh1ts, he's got his investment back.
Tan hasn't put that much of his own wedge in, most of what your club owes is interest of 7% to the lovely Uncle Vinny.
You lot reneged on your deal with the council (20 acres of land ring a bell?) when HMRC came a knocking (2009 ish?)

Sam may decide to kick you lot out of the stadium and there is nothing anyone can do for a while, until the council were then to take Langston to Court- they own the freehold. They only leased you the land, with some pretty heavy use regs on it, which makes your stadium worthless.
Unless you were to dismantle it and go and put the stadium/ club somewhere else.
Scam has form for that as well!
Langston own the stadium until the last payment owed to them is completed, so you'd still need their permission to do that.
I don't think there are many who want our Eastern cousins to shoot through

I know you'll bring up our past Poopydoo.
And I'd feel sorry for the people I know who support Crapduff, as well as tidy posters like Reddy/ Bluey if you shower did go through. I would repay the bucket favour in an instant.

But because of absolute tw@s like you, Anus, Fat Gwyn etc I'll be laughing my titties off if it did happen

1. Eggers wouldn't want it - Blues relocation debacle showed that.

2. I'm wondering if he debt was paid whilst full investigations into it were ongoing - maybe those investigations into Langston have been blocked without the full identities being available. May even be the case Tan triggered this court case to get those identities known ( though may be reaching. I blame flu ).

Tan has written off 13m recently, so he's put at least that much in, far more than Scam.

Reneged on council deal? Again, suffering from flu at the moment, but remind me?

3. Sam may decide to kick us out - only if he gets control of the stadium. Which will be when hell freezes over.

With regards to the usage regs, the club also has a licence for outdoor concerts.

Langston don't own the stadium. Never has, never will.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024