Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam johnson 15:32 - Mar 3 with 12254 views1949er

The law of the land says he is guilty.the gutter press typically bring down the character of anyone acheiving any success.they describe the girl as a child. I live near a secondary school, on their way home these (girls) have their skirts up their arse loads of make up on ,and too many buttons undone on their blouses.Johnson has done wrong, how many men in the same situation would be tempted?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Adam johnson on 18:16 - Mar 7 with 2080 viewsColDale

Adam johnson on 18:08 - Mar 7 by SuddenLad

It doesn't matter what she's been told, what she heard or when she heard it, or from whom. Adam Johnson wasn't officially guilty of any offence until he pleaded guilty in court. I'll be amazed if Sunderland didn't take legal advice about the decision to continue employing Johnson in the circumstances and I have no doubt that Johnsons' legal team made the situation clear to them also.

Trying to attack Margaret Byrne is cowardly and unjustified. Anyone is entitled to claim their innocenece until proven otherwise. She was trapped in a legal 'limbo' that was neither of her making, nor from which there was any satisfactory solution prior to the court hearing.

If Sunderland had suspended or sacked Johnson before guilt was officially established or admitted, they would probably have found themselves involved in lengthy litigation proceedings.

Leave the woman alone and turn the venom on Johnson and the legal people who advised him and exploited the situation for his benefit.

That's the real disgrace.

Suspension from employment (on full pay) is usually deemed as being a "neutral act" to ensure that no guilt can be construed from such a decision.

I agree that they'd have spoken to their legal team before making any decision whatsoever, so can only assume that there was a confidence that he would have been found not guilty. Whether they were privy to all the evidence is a different matter altogether when they made their decision - the speed with which they dismissed him after he pleaded guilty might suggest they were caught by surprise themselves.
Adam johnson on 18:16 - Mar 7 with 2079 viewsD_Alien

Adam johnson on 18:08 - Mar 7 by SuddenLad

It doesn't matter what she's been told, what she heard or when she heard it, or from whom. Adam Johnson wasn't officially guilty of any offence until he pleaded guilty in court. I'll be amazed if Sunderland didn't take legal advice about the decision to continue employing Johnson in the circumstances and I have no doubt that Johnsons' legal team made the situation clear to them also.

Trying to attack Margaret Byrne is cowardly and unjustified. Anyone is entitled to claim their innocenece until proven otherwise. She was trapped in a legal 'limbo' that was neither of her making, nor from which there was any satisfactory solution prior to the court hearing.

If Sunderland had suspended or sacked Johnson before guilt was officially established or admitted, they would probably have found themselves involved in lengthy litigation proceedings.

Leave the woman alone and turn the venom on Johnson and the legal people who advised him and exploited the situation for his benefit.

That's the real disgrace.

Amen.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Adam johnson on 15:43 - Mar 8 with 1941 viewsSaxonDale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35757828
Adam johnson on 15:52 - Mar 8 with 1922 viewsD_Alien

Adam johnson on 15:43 - Mar 8 by SaxonDale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35757828

She didn't consider it a serious mistake until she was hounded. Now she's just finding a way out to avoid the mob mentality.

The mob wins again, and diminishes us all.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Adam johnson on 19:49 - Mar 8 with 1799 viewsmingthemerciless

Adam johnson on 15:52 - Mar 8 by D_Alien

She didn't consider it a serious mistake until she was hounded. Now she's just finding a way out to avoid the mob mentality.

The mob wins again, and diminishes us all.

I agree, however nobody comes out of this case with a lot of credit.
Adam johnson on 22:33 - Mar 8 with 1732 viewschuckleberry

His sister's view:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/mar/08/footballer-adam-johnson-sister
Adam johnson on 03:43 - Mar 9 with 1679 viewsPorlicks

She (the Chief Executive) is a lawyer, and took a risk that he would be found not-guilty. She was wrong. She withheld information from the board regarding her decisions. I don't see how she could ride out the storm really.

She made the (in my opinion) right decision by suspending him initially, then upon 'legal advice' lifted the suspension.

It begs the question, when is it ok to suspend a player that has been arrested, charged, and waiting for trial?
My personal answer is any time said offence carries a custodial sentence.

Who are YOU with?

Adam johnson on 10:34 - Mar 9 with 1609 viewsjonesy

Adam johnson on 22:33 - Mar 8 by chuckleberry

His sister's view:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/mar/08/footballer-adam-johnson-sister

Am I imagining things but didn't the girl's mother know about the relationship? Vague memory of her being happy with the arrangements? Perhaps I am wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Adam johnson on 12:00 - Mar 9 with 1565 viewsdingdangblue

Adam johnson on 10:34 - Mar 9 by jonesy

Am I imagining things but didn't the girl's mother know about the relationship? Vague memory of her being happy with the arrangements? Perhaps I am wrong.

The girls mum was a family friend of the Johnson's it says here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12159143/Adam-Johnson-child-sex-tri

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Adam johnson on 12:04 - Mar 9 with 1555 viewsDaleiLama

Adam johnson on 13:07 - Mar 6 by TVOS1907

I marked the OP down because I didn't agree with his last point.

It's interesting how he hasn't been back to comment further.

But has been back to start a new thread ..............

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Adam johnson on 15:27 - Mar 10 with 1425 views1949er

At the risk of upsetting TVOS1907' istand by every point in my post. I have worked with many men over the years with excessive amounts of testosterone, not much between their ears and no respect for the female species. Given half a chance they would take advantage of some under age girl i am not condoning it, just stating a fact

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Adam johnson on 15:52 - Mar 10 with 1394 viewsTVOS1907

Adam johnson on 15:27 - Mar 10 by 1949er

At the risk of upsetting TVOS1907' istand by every point in my post. I have worked with many men over the years with excessive amounts of testosterone, not much between their ears and no respect for the female species. Given half a chance they would take advantage of some under age girl i am not condoning it, just stating a fact

You haven't upset me; I just didn't agree with it.

This latest post isn't fact, it's still your opinion.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Adam johnson on 16:51 - Mar 10 with 1360 viewsaleanddale

Adam johnson on 15:52 - Mar 10 by TVOS1907

You haven't upset me; I just didn't agree with it.

This latest post isn't fact, it's still your opinion.

TBF he might know some men personally who openly admit they like underage girls.

unsavoury at best.

Back to Johnson I really hope he admits a massive mistake and serves his time. An action only he is responsible for and it should haunt him forever.

what a numpty - fookin 15 and still he chased her.
Adam johnson on 07:47 - Mar 11 with 1260 viewssweetcorn

One thing no one has considered..

Johnson and tazzy could be room mates on the nonce wing!!

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024