Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? 21:03 - Mar 21 with 12771 viewsNoDiddley

Paloma Faith from Ackney on the voice! wonder where her bloke sticks his ...............
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? (n/t) on 16:43 - Mar 22 with 4346 viewsShotKneesHoop

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 16:14 - Mar 22 by Hayesender

Is there four bigger cnts on the TV than Corden, Redknapp junior, Flintoff and the posh one who's name escapes me?

Redknapp Senior is worse - "top, top, club, triffik potential, just needs a few signings to make it a fentestick team"
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 16:45]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 17:14 - Mar 22 with 4306 viewsTaxidermist

Naga Munchetty BBC Breakfast. Nasally monotone voice. Stumbles over words. Thinks she is so funny and clever. Have to switch her off.
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 17:29 - Mar 22 with 4284 viewsNorthernr

Everything about that fcking wolf advert, including the voices.

Michael Buerk used to break stories about Ethiopian famine that led to complete changes in global policy and action. And now he's doing voiceovers for that sht.
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 17:40 - Mar 22 with 4262 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 17:29 - Mar 22 by Northernr

Everything about that fcking wolf advert, including the voices.

Michael Buerk used to break stories about Ethiopian famine that led to complete changes in global policy and action. And now he's doing voiceovers for that sht.

Which reminds me of the patronising $hite that Trevor McDonald is hawking around for a few measly bob.

"I'm an incredibly important man" it goes, "and I've seen world events that peasants like you will never see, I've dined with kings that hate your guts, and I've seen it all with my own eyes. Which is how I know that you need an eye test, because if you go blind you can't see $hit.

"I'm important. You're not. So you need me to tell you how your eyes work"

Vision Express. Because w@nkers like us know about sight loss.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 18:25 - Mar 22 with 4220 viewsDorse

Robert.
Fcuking.
Peston.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 18:49 - Mar 22 with 4205 viewsDorse

No one going for Stephen Hawking?

Kudos all round, I'd say. I'm proud of us.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 19:45 - Mar 22 with 4157 viewsstowmarketrange

Alan Green on 5live makes sure that I turn it straight over.He is enough to stop me from paying my licence fee.
Don't get me started on Pat (Chelshite c*nt) Nevin.
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 20:36 - Mar 22 with 4129 viewsDrewster

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 16:35 - Mar 22 by stonebridgers

Jack Whitehall is the posh one with Corden and crew.

Tess Daly always gets up my nose. I once read an article where they described her as dead behind the eyes. In this case can she cut them out send them to me and I will put them in my ears to block out her northern ramblings.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 16:37]

Finally, someone else who shares my bewilderment at this talentless, patronising bint.
Why is it her, McCall and Vinkleman that they have to shout and pull burning faces all the time at the camera. C&nts.
And dont get me on Corden. A fat bloke who has made a f@cking fortune from being a 'look at the camera I'm a fat lad and will shout a lot to distract everyone from the fact I'm talentless' these car pool karaoke videos he does are pure toe curling SH;te.
Peers Morgan. C@nt
Alex Davies off the one show. Really? Talentless tw@t
Sarah Milligan, that Geordie 'comedian'.
Login to get fewer ads

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 20:51 - Mar 22 with 4117 viewsQPR442

Matt Le Tissier on Soccer Saturday
Not only does he have an annoying voice but no charisma also.
I cringe every time he says "he hit the beans on toast" something that he copied from Merson and always makes the line sound unnatural.
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 20:59 - Mar 22 with 4106 viewsBromleyHoop

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 12:40 - Mar 22 by RJ7

Olivia Coleman in the Night Manager

I agree with many of these suggestions particularly Winkleman, McCall, Bishop and that bloody Big bad wolf advert. However I have stopped watching The Nightmanager solely due to Olivia Colemans nauseating performance and her fake Northern accent. She was the same on Broadchurch - bloody awful. A truly dreadful actress.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 21:00]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 21:08 - Mar 22 with 4097 viewsMonahoop

My wife likes watching that dogs dinner of a programme Come Dine With Me. But what really makes me wince about that programme is that inanely, horrid, putrid background voice from some faceless bloke trying to make witty, smart remarks at the contestants. I'm not a violent bloke by any means, but I'd like to punch his lights out, if only I could see him.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024