Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby talks nonsense 09:03 - Apr 5 with 4261 viewsPhaedrus

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03q1j8n

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Bobby talks nonsense on 09:20 - Apr 5 with 4229 viewsmonmouth

"a pile of nonsense", "controlled the tempo, is he mad"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bobby talks nonsense on 10:34 - Apr 5 with 4123 viewsDr_Winston

Bobby talks nonsense on 09:20 - Apr 5 by monmouth

"a pile of nonsense", "controlled the tempo, is he mad"

More and more people are beginning to notice that the Emperor is completely starkers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bobby talks nonsense on 14:30 - Apr 5 with 3832 viewsDafyddHuw

Bobby talks nonsense on 10:34 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

More and more people are beginning to notice that the Emperor is completely starkers.

So he was a rubbish player, captain and manager for us? Or did this only hqappen the second he decided to leave?
Bobby talks nonsense on 14:49 - Apr 5 with 3811 viewsLoyal

Bobby talks nonsense on 14:30 - Apr 5 by DafyddHuw

So he was a rubbish player, captain and manager for us? Or did this only hqappen the second he decided to leave?

You have answered you question.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bobby talks nonsense on 18:52 - Apr 5 with 3605 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Judas was great for us, some of the most enjoyable games, we even clapped them off after a 0 - 0 with QPR.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Bobby talks nonsense on 19:03 - Apr 5 with 3572 viewsmonmouth

Bobby talks nonsense on 18:52 - Apr 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

Judas was great for us, some of the most enjoyable games, we even clapped them off after a 0 - 0 with QPR.

I don't think anyones saying different? Just that he has major PL deficiencies, blagged his way into a club where he's out of his depth on the basis of his carefully built and nutured press profile, and has increasingly talked utter bollocks since the day he got the job promising them champions league.

Journalists still don't call him out, despite the increasing relative failure. Probably because they see him as a nice guy rather than a self-centred, self obsessed little shit. You pays your money....

Bobby talks nonsense on 20:27 - Apr 5 with 3442 viewsDr_Winston

Bobby talks nonsense on 19:03 - Apr 5 by monmouth

I don't think anyones saying different? Just that he has major PL deficiencies, blagged his way into a club where he's out of his depth on the basis of his carefully built and nutured press profile, and has increasingly talked utter bollocks since the day he got the job promising them champions league.

Journalists still don't call him out, despite the increasing relative failure. Probably because they see him as a nice guy rather than a self-centred, self obsessed little shit. You pays your money....

Innit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bobby talks nonsense on 20:49 - Apr 5 with 3397 viewsmonmouth

Read allof this and then tellme he isn't a delusional chancer.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/roberto-martinez-make

Implicitly taking credit for us in pl; wigan would have been top 10 if only; got them to europe (forgets the other minor detail), champions league yadda yadda.BillyBullshit personified.

Login to get fewer ads

Bobby talks nonsense on 21:06 - Apr 5 with 3359 viewsSwansNZ

Bobby talks nonsense on 20:49 - Apr 5 by monmouth

Read allof this and then tellme he isn't a delusional chancer.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/roberto-martinez-make

Implicitly taking credit for us in pl; wigan would have been top 10 if only; got them to europe (forgets the other minor detail), champions league yadda yadda.BillyBullshit personified.

Moyes' first words to his chairman in the grim March of 2002 were: "You will not be relegated."

Well, Bobby wouldn't say that, would he.

Champions League, my arse!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bobby talks nonsense on 21:39 - Apr 5 with 3309 viewsTNT

Bobby talks nonsense on 18:52 - Apr 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

...and when we lost at Oldham.

Just saying.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bobby talks nonsense on 13:36 - Apr 6 with 3043 viewsWhiterockin

I still have fond memories of 4,500 Jacks giving him shite and watching him squirm, on an October evening several years ago.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Bobby talks nonsense on 17:19 - Apr 6 with 2941 viewsswancity

Bobby talks nonsense on 13:36 - Apr 6 by Whiterockin

I still have fond memories of 4,500 Jacks giving him shite and watching him squirm, on an October evening several years ago.

I think you'll find that is only the bitter and twisted fans were giving him abuse and wasn't it embarrassing

I was at the game to support my team. We lost. It was the 4th round as well I think. Some fans didn't mind that we lost as they were able to shout nasty things to Roberto from 100 yards away. That's just nasty. And didn't a player who was on loan to us and also served our Club well Also get abuse for some unknown reason. The fella next to me was booing Jordi. When I asked him why he said God knows the others are! Sums it up...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bobby talks nonsense on 18:27 - Apr 6 with 2888 viewspencoedjack

Bobby talks nonsense on 19:03 - Apr 5 by monmouth

I still think Rogers is a better blagger than Martinez & agree they see him (& Rogers) as nice guys and give them a easy ride

Don't like either of them..............
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024