Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fullbacks 17:37 - Apr 24 with 2541 viewsmagicdaps10

Shittest in the league.

Absolutely killing us in both defence and attack.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Our fullbacks on 17:38 - Apr 24 with 2535 viewsAngelRangelQS

Hard to argue with that
Our fullbacks on 17:38 - Apr 24 with 2515 viewsshandyjack

and too think a few months ago i was arguing with some people on here, forget who that said they would choose taylor/rangel over Rose/Walker

Poll: Expectation for the season

Our fullbacks on 17:43 - Apr 24 with 2460 viewsAl_Bundy

No shots this half !! good to see plan B is working
Our fullbacks on 17:46 - Apr 24 with 2415 viewsGeoffThom

We knew we had to do something about it last year and we haven't ,poor scouting and management
Our fullbacks on 17:47 - Apr 24 with 2395 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Our fullbacks on 17:43 - Apr 24 by Al_Bundy

No shots this half !! good to see plan B is working

Wrong. one and on target.
Our fullbacks on 17:52 - Apr 24 with 2347 viewsperplex

You could tell after a few games of the season just how poor our full backs are, saying that Monk did say Taylor was our most consistent player, that say`s it all i suppose
Our fullbacks on 17:53 - Apr 24 with 2330 viewsshandyjack

Our fullbacks on 17:52 - Apr 24 by perplex

You could tell after a few games of the season just how poor our full backs are, saying that Monk did say Taylor was our most consistent player, that say`s it all i suppose

well Curtis said he was our player of the season when he took over

Poll: Expectation for the season

Our fullbacks on 17:55 - Apr 24 with 2318 viewsDr_Winston

Our fullbacks on 17:53 - Apr 24 by shandyjack

There's a symptom right there.

Compare our back four this season to the one we had in 12/13 and it's clear that we've gone backwards.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Our fullbacks on 18:43 - Apr 24 with 2187 viewscl81227

Our fullbacks on 17:55 - Apr 24 by Dr_Winston

There's a symptom right there.

Compare our back four this season to the one we had in 12/13 and it's clear that we've gone backwards.

We cant defend the basics. Same last week at Newcastle and not much different today. Leicester didn't have to get out of first gear today, we just gifted them the goals. Why do we play put players into situations where they are obviously out of their depth, and thats no fault of their own, their just passed it or not good enough. I was all for the stadium purchase and expansion, but after the last two games, team strengthening must come first surely.
Our fullbacks on 18:52 - Apr 24 with 2125 viewsunion_jack

Our fullbacks on 17:52 - Apr 24 by perplex

The EP is running a player of the year award. I think there are 6 or 7 players in there.

One if them is Taylor.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Our fullbacks on 17:37 - Apr 25 with 1820 viewsperplex

Our fullbacks on 17:53 - Apr 24 by shandyjack

Yep you are correct, just goes to prove Curtis as well as Monk is no premier league manager.
Our fullbacks on 17:41 - Apr 25 with 1800 viewsdeanscfc

Yep. We've taken Taylor and Rangel from the championship and years later even as they have aged we have not upgraded. Neither should be first choice anymore despite being good servants. If we invest heavily in 2 new full backs and a couple of other key positiojs then next season may be a whole lot better.
Our fullbacks on 18:00 - Apr 25 with 1749 viewsmax936

Our fullbacks on 18:52 - Apr 24 by union_jack

The EP is running a player of the year award. I think there are 6 or 7 players in there.

One if them is Taylor.

Taylor works hard and gives his all, its just not good enough, but you can't fault his endeavour in fairness.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Our fullbacks on 18:06 - Apr 25 with 1726 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Now that Hull are faltering we should go for Andy Robertson from them, cracking player
Our fullbacks on 18:06 - Apr 25 with 1726 viewsunion_jack

Our fullbacks on 18:00 - Apr 25 by max936

Taylor works hard and gives his all, its just not good enough, but you can't fault his endeavour in fairness.

Surely a POTY must have the necessary attributes you mention? Endeavour us one ingredient admittedly but more than that is needed.

Our fullbacks on 18:23 - Apr 25 with 1670 viewsmax936

Our fullbacks on 18:06 - Apr 25 by union_jack

Surely a POTY must have the necessary attributes you mention? Endeavour us one ingredient admittedly but more than that is needed.

I wouldn't give POTY to Taylor mun, in fact I'm struggling to think of a player I would give it to Siggy or Ash maybe, although after yesterdays debacle, I'll have to abstain from offering an opinion on any of them to be honest.

Our fullbacks on 18:26 - Apr 25 with 1659 viewsDr_Winston

Our fullbacks on 18:52 - Apr 24 by union_jack

One if them is Taylor.

Seems to be a determined effort by the EP to make Taylor look like one of the more essential players in the squad. Probably because he's always available for a quote.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Our fullbacks on 18:47 - Apr 25 with 1605 viewsunion_jack

Our fullbacks on 18:23 - Apr 25 by max936

I wouldn't give POTY to Taylor mun, in fact I'm struggling to think of a player I would give it to Siggy or Ash maybe, although after yesterdays debacle, I'll have to abstain from offering an opinion on any of them to be honest.

At least come back with a retort I can argue with Max.

Our fullbacks on 18:53 - Apr 25 with 1585 viewsmax936

Our fullbacks on 18:47 - Apr 25 by union_jack

At least come back with a retort I can argue with Max.

I can't, I did try, but I deleted it

Our fullbacks on 18:57 - Apr 25 with 1575 viewsdeanscfc

Our fullbacks on 18:26 - Apr 25 by Dr_Winston

Seems to be a determined effort by the EP to make Taylor look like one of the more essential players in the squad. Probably because he's always available for a quote.

I've noticed that he is always one of the first to be in the papers after a bad loss stating how 'we need to improve'. Alan Tate used to do similar in our first season in the PL when he'd played terribley.
Our fullbacks on 23:05 - Apr 25 with 1380 viewsJJJack

Tiendalli would walk into our current back 4. Which tells you something.
Our fullbacks on 23:12 - Apr 25 with 1358 viewsLoyal

Our fullbacks on 23:05 - Apr 25 by JJJack

Tiendalli would walk into our current back 4. Which tells you something.

Well he wouldn't fcking run !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024