Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fer 08:07 - May 8 with 2698 viewspatchboy

thought that was his best game for us yesterday.
fer on 08:22 - May 8 with 2673 viewsSwansNZ

He played well, as did Cork, but Ki was our best midfielder - helped by west ham allowing him the freedom to do what he wanted, down our left hand side.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

fer on 09:08 - May 8 with 2597 viewsWanderer

Yes i agree with you, by far very good today also his aerial strength on defending corners, much better than siggy at that.
But can i add that i thought by far MOM Ayew, also his best game in my opinion, he dropped back, linked up, ran straight down the middle at them and harried the centre backs and goalkeeper, scored a goal, ungreedily fed one for Gomis to score, and in all that had time to barrack his team mates and stir up the away support, bloody good show today, i wasn't fussed if we cashed in on him but now........i think he should definitely stay.
fer on 09:20 - May 8 with 2559 viewsWanderer

oh yeah forgot to add, still managed to get smashed in the face with a
gomis return cross which he also put in the onion bag!
fer on 09:27 - May 8 with 2527 viewsLoyal

Fer's contractual timing is impeccable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

fer on 09:28 - May 8 with 2522 viewsjasper_T

A lot of our players seemed to enjoy playing without a number 10 in the side...
fer on 09:35 - May 8 with 2495 viewsSwaneeRiver

Have to say that apart from Gomis and Bartley, there aren't any others I'd like to see leave of the current squad.
Sign Bony TBH and I think we've a strong squad.
fer on 09:55 - May 8 with 2433 viewsgrabsplatter

Tabanou & Eder can join them. I can't see Dyer staying & Marvin isn't worth a squad place because he never gets a game.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nordfeldt wants out, looks a decent keeper but is he happy playing a couple of games a season?
Although Naughton played well yesterday I'd still like to see a new right back instead of him with Rangel as backup
fer on 09:57 - May 8 with 2425 viewsmagicdaps10

Done well with us and must admit has surprised me.

Would only look to sign if everything was right for us with regards to fee and wages. I suspect that there will be better out there for the amounts his agent could be looking for.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

fer on 10:57 - May 8 with 2344 viewstomdickharry

Previous clubs have discovered to their cost that Fer can let you down once the new contract is agreed.Its no from me.
fer on 10:57 - May 8 with 2344 viewsdameedna

Had a good game did Fer. Our central 3 played well without Gylfi

Fer can play all 3 roles better than anyone, I'd like to see him stay as we have been relying on Gylfi too much.

Can't build a team round one player and I like the versatility of Fer.
fer on 11:02 - May 8 with 2327 viewsPegojack

I'm not convinced about Fer. He had a good game yesterday, but has disappeared in too many games for me. A player who has one good game in four is a luxury we can't afford (see Captain Pointer).
fer on 12:26 - May 8 with 2225 viewsDafyddHuw

Nah - better journeymen than him available.
fer on 12:54 - May 8 with 2187 viewsjack247

fer on 09:28 - May 8 by jasper_T

A lot of our players seemed to enjoy playing without a number 10 in the side...

It certainly helped Ayew, probably Routledge and Barrow too. Harder to defend when there isn't a set fulcrum for most of our attacking moves to go through. Allowed players to chop and change positions freely.

I still think Gylfi is our best attacking threat though.
fer on 13:20 - May 8 with 2153 viewsDr_Winston

Fer's been a decent option but I'd be looking for better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

fer on 13:53 - May 8 with 2102 viewsjasper_T

We shouldn't be in the market for squad players.

If this was Fer's best game, Ki was still better, and he's not starting over Cork or Gylfi. It would be a waste of limited funds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024