Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Dyer..... 11:29 - Jun 11 with 8999 viewshydraulicjack

Any news on him coming back..
Can't see Leicester loaning him again

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Nathan Dyer..... on 21:34 - Jun 12 with 2049 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan Dyer..... on 21:30 - Jun 12 by Whiterockin

I prefer Barrow now.

Barrow's looked a lot sharper since Monk left too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan Dyer..... on 08:51 - Jun 13 with 1956 viewskarnataka

Nathan Dyer..... on 21:30 - Jun 12 by Whiterockin

I prefer Barrow now.

Barrow obviously has more of a future but Guidolin started getting more out of Montero and Barrow the longer the season went on so who's to say he can't get Dyer's game back on track too because we know Nath has all the tools.
Nathan Dyer..... on 08:55 - Jun 13 with 1946 viewsairedale

To me, we have moved on since Nathan joined us, and I don't believe his skill set is up to our current standards. Been a great player for us though.
Nathan Dyer..... on 09:15 - Jun 13 with 1927 viewskarnataka

Nathan Dyer..... on 08:55 - Jun 13 by airedale

To me, we have moved on since Nathan joined us, and I don't believe his skill set is up to our current standards. Been a great player for us though.

Changed, yes, moved on? Not so sure. I think our football has gone backwards since Laudrup's first season and Dyer was a fixture in that side.
Nathan Dyer..... on 09:16 - Jun 13 with 1925 viewsStarsky

Nathan Dyer..... on 09:15 - Jun 13 by karnataka

Changed, yes, moved on? Not so sure. I think our football has gone backwards since Laudrup's first season and Dyer was a fixture in that side.

Absolutely

It's just the internet, init.

Nathan Dyer..... on 09:26 - Jun 13 with 1907 viewsUxbridge

Wide players are an area we need to improve massively on. To improve, some will have to go. Unfortunately I can see Dyer being the one in the firing line.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Nathan Dyer..... on 18:06 - Jun 13 with 1804 viewsOldjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 21:17 - Jun 12 by Dr_Winston

Because Monk didn't use him properly. What use was a direct attacking winger in Monk's system? You might as well criticise Leon for not playing well in a route one team.

Rubbish , he's been dire for two seasons now , and i wager Leicester regret adding him to their wage list .Hopeless at getting past defenders,

I'll wager Leicester won't be putting a bid in for him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:29 - Jun 13 with 1744 viewsplasjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 18:06 - Jun 13 by Oldjack

Rubbish , he's been dire for two seasons now , and i wager Leicester regret adding him to their wage list .Hopeless at getting past defenders,

I'll wager Leicester won't be putting a bid in for him

His asset was his pace, but the older you get oldjack the slower you become, surely you must have lost half a yard.
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:33 - Jun 13 with 1730 viewsmax936

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:29 - Jun 13 by plasjack

His asset was his pace, but the older you get oldjack the slower you become, surely you must have lost half a yard.

You wouldn't say that if you seen him sprinting to his fishing spots

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:37 - Jun 13 with 1715 viewsOldjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:29 - Jun 13 by plasjack

he's 28 and should still be moving at pace ,not that I've ever seen a lot of pace from him ,he's one of the most frustrating players i've ever seen ,when he does get past a player by luck more than anything else he'll often take the wrong option and ends up trying to beat the same player twice

On the plus side he does find some loverly spaces in the box to pop in the odd golden goal

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:43 - Jun 13 with 1699 viewspencoedjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:37 - Jun 13 by Oldjack

he's 28 and should still be moving at pace ,not that I've ever seen a lot of pace from him ,he's one of the most frustrating players i've ever seen ,when he does get past a player by luck more than anything else he'll often take the wrong option and ends up trying to beat the same player twice

On the plus side he does find some loverly spaces in the box to pop in the odd golden goal

Im with you hes nowhere near good enough for us anymore.
Nathan Dyer..... on 19:49 - Jun 13 with 1685 viewsOldjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:33 - Jun 13 by max936

You wouldn't say that if you seen him sprinting to his fishing spots

no need sarnn ,can smarshhhhhhhh em off any peg theses days

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:49 - Jun 13 with 1684 viewsicecoldjack

Dyer was a potential England international under Laudrup, only the fact he played for Swansea stopping him.

Difficult one just the same, let Guidolin run the rule over him and decide, the more options the better.

Systems often make players.
Nathan Dyer..... on 20:01 - Jun 13 with 1659 viewsplasjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:49 - Jun 13 by icecoldjack

Dyer was a potential England international under Laudrup, only the fact he played for Swansea stopping him.

Difficult one just the same, let Guidolin run the rule over him and decide, the more options the better.

Systems often make players.

If i can recall Jonjo played for England while being a Swansea player.
Nathan Dyer..... on 20:12 - Jun 13 with 1632 viewsicecoldjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 20:01 - Jun 13 by plasjack

And he deserved his call up..but he was still steeped in Liverpool red so made things a bit easier .

Jonjo s attitude went south after England call up, Nathan has never given less than 100% .

As I said it's one for FG to figure out I reckon.
Nathan Dyer..... on 20:13 - Jun 13 with 1609 viewsjacabertawe

Nathan Dyer..... on 20:01 - Jun 13 by plasjack

Good point.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Nathan Dyer..... on 20:23 - Jun 13 with 1589 viewsplasjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 20:12 - Jun 13 by icecoldjack

And he deserved his call up..but he was still steeped in Liverpool red so made things a bit easier .

Jonjo s attitude went south after England call up, Nathan has never given less than 100% .

As I said it's one for FG to figure out I reckon.

Welsh Nationalist thinking.
Nathan Dyer..... on 20:42 - Jun 13 with 1559 viewsMoscowJack

We need more goals from our midfielders. I expect that we'll sign wingers capable of chipping in 7-10 goals a season. Even if we got 12-14 goals from our wingers next season, it would be a huge improvement.

As much as I loved Nate's effort and style, he's usually worth about 4 or 5 goals a season which isn't enough. Same with Routs too and Montero's goal record is even worse than the other two.

It's probably too early to judge Barrow at the moment but he looks like more of a goal threat than Nate, Routs and Montero.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Nathan Dyer..... on 20:49 - Jun 13 with 1552 viewsOldjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 20:42 - Jun 13 by MoscowJack

We need more goals from our midfielders. I expect that we'll sign wingers capable of chipping in 7-10 goals a season. Even if we got 12-14 goals from our wingers next season, it would be a huge improvement.

As much as I loved Nate's effort and style, he's usually worth about 4 or 5 goals a season which isn't enough. Same with Routs too and Montero's goal record is even worse than the other two.

It's probably too early to judge Barrow at the moment but he looks like more of a goal threat than Nate, Routs and Montero.

Jeff could do better with his goal scoring , but he can be amazing at times with those blinding runs of his leaving defenders in his wake, and whips in some wonderful crosses
on the downside, he gives up to easily if he thinks a defender has the better of him ,must learn to try harder ,job done

Nathan Dyer..... on 21:44 - Jun 13 with 1502 viewsGTCJack

Nathan Dyer..... on 19:37 - Jun 13 by Oldjack

Bet you weren't saying that when he scored for us against Cardiff, when on loan from Southampton. The boy was a revelation when he came in, brought us close to the play-offs while on loan and up until recent years has contributed hugely to what has become a successful Premier League side. His pace has always been one of his main assets until he went off the boil a little over the past eighteen months.

But you wouldn't remember most of this, because you were too busy w*nking off the Den Haag fanboys, you odour ridden, flea bitten fag end.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2016 21:46]
Nathan Dyer..... on 22:07 - Jun 13 with 1468 viewsOldjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 21:44 - Jun 13 by GTCJack

Bet you weren't saying that when he scored for us against Cardiff, when on loan from Southampton. The boy was a revelation when he came in, brought us close to the play-offs while on loan and up until recent years has contributed hugely to what has become a successful Premier League side. His pace has always been one of his main assets until he went off the boil a little over the past eighteen months.

But you wouldn't remember most of this, because you were too busy w*nking off the Den Haag fanboys, you odour ridden, flea bitten fag end.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2016 21:46]

Go fuk yourself w*nkstain ,there's a good little boy !

Nathan Dyer..... on 22:26 - Jun 13 with 1446 viewsGTCJack

Nathan Dyer..... on 22:07 - Jun 13 by Oldjack

Go fuk yourself w*nkstain ,there's a good little boy !

I'd rather be that in your eyes than a general skid mark on society like yourself you wretched piece of stool.
Nathan Dyer..... on 22:56 - Jun 13 with 1409 viewsItchySphincter

Nathan Dyer..... on 10:16 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Routledge is a far more "canny" and streetwise player than Dyer could dream of being. Laudrup saw it and utilised it to maximum effect. Nath love him is a bit of a one trick pony that's getting slower with age. Sad to say but every player has to start fading at some point in their career .

Laudrup wanted his wingers to be inside forwards. Dyer would be better off at Celtic where Brendan would plant him on the touchline and tell him to stay there - it's where he does his best work.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Nathan Dyer..... on 16:55 - Jun 14 with 1294 viewsOldjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 22:26 - Jun 13 by GTCJack

I'd rather be that in your eyes than a general skid mark on society like yourself you wretched piece of stool.

You're obviously a gutless little shyte ,who hasn't the balls to spout your vile garbage to my face ,so bye bye ,maggot you'll be getting stepped on soon enough .

Nathan Dyer..... on 17:05 - Jun 14 with 1275 viewsItchySphincter

Nathan Dyer..... on 16:55 - Jun 14 by Oldjack

You're obviously a gutless little shyte ,who hasn't the balls to spout your vile garbage to my face ,so bye bye ,maggot you'll be getting stepped on soon enough .

That's a bit rude Alan.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024