Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The yanks 13:05 - Oct 3 with 6294 viewsswansealad69

Can we honestly blame them?
This club was sold to them by our so called life long fans who said they had the best interest off the club
Surley huw the screw and the rest off the small time big bollox owners talked to the yanks prior to selling the club
And yet huw after pocketing a nice little few million along with the rest keeps his job sells players and bring sh#t in or untried
Its all very well pepole saying we did bring in players but the player that come in should have been comming in to the squad we had last year as we needed strengthening
But we are weaker then last
Now its huw job to do the business on players not the yanks
As ot was huw job to sell the club to owners who were going to push us on
After all did he not say they are selling to the yanks to push the club to the next level.
The trust are a fu#king waist off time and quietly sit back and get there freebees and jenkings has sold us out or still trying to run the club and barging basement
The lack off transparently between the club huw new owners and the gans is a disgrace
If there is noney to spend (and concidering we have sold over 50m in players since jan) why are we not bringing in players
And if the yanks are not putting up money why did huw sell to them?
Make no mistake the root off all this is huw however u look at it.
The yanks on 15:31 - Oct 3 with 1107 viewsSweyns_Eye

The yanks on 15:18 - Oct 3 by swansealad69

Lol
Still no pm?
Thats peronal message by the way
Rather then debate it u find it better to mock
Look forward to you sending me a message.😅😅😅

Vetchonian has given you a succinct answer above. This isn't the first time someone has taken the time and effort to address your accusations. Do you understand why people think your accusations are wrong?

I have no interest in sending you a peronal message / personal message / prostrate massage or whatever you are asking for.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

The yanks on 15:36 - Oct 3 with 1095 viewsswansealad69

The yanks on 15:20 - Oct 3 by vetchonian

Why I am wasting my time I do not know

1. Huw Cooze does not have a quarter shareholding
2. He is the elected Fans director ....Phil Sumbler is the Chairman of the Trust so effectively its head
3.Yes HC is the representative in the boardroom but if the Yanks decide to exclude him form the process as appears to b the case re the manager position what more can be done?
Please read some of the other threads here where matters relating to the trusts actions are being discussed

Firstly its the trust who has the quarter share holding or just under
And if huw cooze is the elected speaker for the trust then he has a right to represent the trust.
Now as we know the trust dont have enough shares to have a say on the club but has they own a decent percentage they have the right to know the goals and the future plans for the club
Dont tell me buissness share holders dont know whats going on
Share holders represent a a certain amont off money that has been invested
Now if the board sold there shares say 70% for 110 mill
And the trust ownes 21% that makes significant amount off money should they want to sell
So by law they are entitled to know whats going on to make sure there shares are kept strong.
Now if im wrong please point out how i am.
The yanks on 15:38 - Oct 3 with 1084 viewsvetchonian

The yanks on 15:36 - Oct 3 by swansealad69

Firstly its the trust who has the quarter share holding or just under
And if huw cooze is the elected speaker for the trust then he has a right to represent the trust.
Now as we know the trust dont have enough shares to have a say on the club but has they own a decent percentage they have the right to know the goals and the future plans for the club
Dont tell me buissness share holders dont know whats going on
Share holders represent a a certain amont off money that has been invested
Now if the board sold there shares say 70% for 110 mill
And the trust ownes 21% that makes significant amount off money should they want to sell
So by law they are entitled to know whats going on to make sure there shares are kept strong.
Now if im wrong please point out how i am.

the words banging,head,brick and wall come to mind!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The yanks on 15:42 - Oct 3 with 1078 viewsswansealad69

The yanks on 15:31 - Oct 3 by Sweyns_Eye

Vetchonian has given you a succinct answer above. This isn't the first time someone has taken the time and effort to address your accusations. Do you understand why people think your accusations are wrong?

I have no interest in sending you a peronal message / personal message / prostrate massage or whatever you are asking for.

And there u go again
Prostate message?
Lol why
Does make u feel like a man to mock?
Are u going to brag to yoir friends in the park about it
The yanks on 15:50 - Oct 3 with 1060 viewsswansealad69

The yanks on 15:38 - Oct 3 by vetchonian

the words banging,head,brick and wall come to mind!

😴
The yanks on 16:05 - Oct 3 with 1017 viewsmax936

I really think this is just the start of things to come, wait till the new season ticket renewal prices come out, I hope I'm wrong, but I can see at least a 100 quid per ticket increase.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The yanks on 20:04 - Oct 3 with 913 viewsCroftyjack

The yanks on 16:05 - Oct 3 by max936

I really think this is just the start of things to come, wait till the new season ticket renewal prices come out, I hope I'm wrong, but I can see at least a 100 quid per ticket increase.

This thread is hilarious!!!!

Some very angry people around...lay in a darkened room will help the issue!!
The yanks on 20:06 - Oct 3 with 911 viewsMurph75

The yanks on 20:04 - Oct 3 by Croftyjack

This thread is hilarious!!!!

Some very angry people around...lay in a darkened room will help the issue!!

You want to try reading some of the others.

Some right drama queens on here today.
Login to get fewer ads

The yanks on 20:06 - Oct 3 with 911 viewsDr_Winston

The yanks on 14:59 - Oct 3 by Millie

This isn't a Jenkins decision, has Yanks written all over it, I'll give HJ a month

Huw wanted Giggs. He's not in a position to pout.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The yanks on 20:22 - Oct 3 with 878 viewsSwansNZ

Can we blame them, well of course, but let’s face it, anyone with sense, knew the previous owners f*cked us as a club for personal gain. They could have made a few million by selling part of the club, but kept control, but they wanted the big bucks, f*ck everyone and everything else.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The yanks on 21:42 - Oct 3 with 827 viewsDewi1jack

The yanks on 14:40 - Oct 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes to the last statement about Huey.

He forgot he was a custodian of the club.

So was Van Clog, Dimwit and all the other sneaky, snidey sell out b'stards.

"Find the right buyer?"
"Fuk that. Let's just get the club sold, fuk the Trust and the fans.
We have the film that'll tell the outside world the truth (as we see fit to tell them.)
Maybe we can get Brad Pitt to play you Leigh Dimwit in the remake.
The only thing we know for sure is it will surely be easy to find someone dead from the neck up to play the great Van Zweden"

Can't really blame the Yanks yet.
They must think they've been conned as well.
Although their willingness to work with the Trust is certainly on a par with the ex board, so nothing new there then.

To all our ex shareholders.
Thanks.
You helped save the club from possible extinction
You've now ensured that it is FUBAR.
I hope all of us still love the club we've all grown up with.
We all know you fuking lot don't.
So take your money and just fukoff

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024