Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Levein and Jim White. 09:27 - Oct 5 with 7488 viewsItchySphincter

Apparently JL has sent JW an exclusive statement re Bradley, Giggs and recent developments and Jim is banging on about it being very interesting. Talk sport at 10am - I can't listen, could some please post up a summary? Ta.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:55 - Oct 5 with 1969 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

They really don't get it do they.
Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:57 - Oct 5 with 1957 viewsHighjack

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:48 - Oct 5 by waynekerr55

Describe tactically very smart? Full court press smart? Park the bus smart? Counter attack smart?

He got a PhD in tactics at a university on a par with Oxford and just below Cambridge.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:58 - Oct 5 with 1955 viewsvetchonian

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:55 - Oct 5 by Return_of_the_Jack

They really don't get it do they.

sounds like I am being racist ...but thats Americans for you...and the trouble is they now pull the strings I hope I am wrong but i thinks is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

Funny how they have chosen Talksport as a vehicle and not the local media

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:00 - Oct 5 with 1941 viewsmagicdaps10

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:45 - Oct 5 by Landore_Jack

“The reason we appointed Bob is not because he's American but because we believe he's the best man for the job,” he said in an EXCLUSIVE interview with talkSPORT’s Jim White.

"Neither Steve nor I had met Bob before we interviewed him last Friday but we did know him by reputation - and he lived up to that high reputation.

"He is a top class leader, tactically very smart and has the strength of character we believe will make an immediate impact in the dressing room and on the training ground.

"Anybody who knows Bob knows he would only take a job if believed he was getting it on merit, not because we simply wanted another American at the club.

"We just want the fans to give him a chance and judge him on the job he does, not his accent or passport."

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-its-not-because-hes-american-its-because
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 10:46]

So, first time the met him was last friday but yet they make the statement

"Anybody who knows Bob knows he would only take a job if believed he was getting it on merit"

So do you actually know him or are you just basing it on one or a couple of meetings!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:01 - Oct 5 with 1932 viewsjack247

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:54 - Oct 5 by Lord_Bony

Jason Levein.."WE chose Bob because he was the right man for the job...We say to the fans judge him on his performance over the next few weeks not his American passport"

hmmm

I wonder if he was nt American would he have been given the job? dont think so.Something is trying to be proven here.

The overwhelming opinion of the fans is this was an unnecessary appointment as we have been playing well the last 3 games against top teams and have been unlucky no to get something .

Stoke and Watford coming up we would have had a good chance of getting some points with the stability and game play under Guidolin.

Now it s just a case of wait and see what the new manager brings in and if we can settle with that. Uncertain times ahead.

It's a fair point. Ultimately, we will judge him on what his teams do on the pitch. They aren't going to dodge the accusations of nepotism and appointing for commercial reasons if he fails though.

He has a kinder run of games than Guidolin did. Let's see where he is in 5-10 games time.
Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:01 - Oct 5 with 1918 viewsSmellyplumz

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:54 - Oct 5 by Lord_Bony

Jason Levein.."WE chose Bob because he was the right man for the job...We say to the fans judge him on his performance over the next few weeks not his American passport"

hmmm

I wonder if he was nt American would he have been given the job? dont think so.Something is trying to be proven here.

The overwhelming opinion of the fans is this was an unnecessary appointment as we have been playing well the last 3 games against top teams and have been unlucky no to get something .

Stoke and Watford coming up we would have had a good chance of getting some points with the stability and game play under Guidolin.

Now it s just a case of wait and see what the new manager brings in and if we can settle with that. Uncertain times ahead.

Oh don't worry he will be judged on the next few weeks not only bob but the owners and the lying snake HJ.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:04 - Oct 5 with 1907 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 09:52 - Oct 5 by dougie

Talksport of all outlets and Jim White of all people

White has let his halo slip as well. He has admitted to lunching with the yanks in Bournemouth so there is your reason for his 'exclusive". The disgusting bloke called Frank a 'dead man walking' and 'out of ideas" in his last interview. The latter not true as the performances were showing. Love to see what he would have been like if his bosses had been interviewing all and sundry behind his back. Jim white is a complete muppet easlly swayed by a good free lunch.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:06 - Oct 5 with 1890 viewsdameedna

Soundbite City.

I know the reason. It will be communication. The Americans will believe that a European coach with limited English skills will not be able to communicate with them as well as Bob will be able to.

From now on we will hear soundbites that mean nothing and more about a franchise and marketing a brand.

The communication also extends to HJ, at some point the owners will decide they want to influence recruitment and won;t need HJ to advise as they can go direct to their man on the ground.
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:06 - Oct 5 with 1884 viewsWarwickHunt

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:41 - Oct 5 by Highjack

I have no doubt about 4. But which summit? We're trying to climb Everest but we're heading towards kilvey hill.

We'll be lucky to get to the fûcking Uplands.
Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:08 - Oct 5 with 1869 viewsBlasterJack

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:57 - Oct 5 by Highjack

He got a PhD in tactics at a university on a par with Oxford and just below Cambridge.

According to reports he has been in football 'management' since the age of 22.

He is now 58.

After 36 years of stunning mediocrity (and I'm being a tad generous there) how has he suddenly turned into a re-incarnation of Sir Alex?

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:08 - Oct 5 with 1868 viewsmonmouth

I'm not sure I give a f**k anymore. We are being treated like morons. Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:08 - Oct 5 with 1862 viewsScoobyDoo

Hail Mary, what's gone on down west, god dammit, them yanks neon taken over?
Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:10 - Oct 5 with 1848 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When I saw the thread title just now I thought it was Jim White the vice chairman of the Trust.

I should have known better. Why talk to a 21% shareholder when you have important business with the lowest possible dregs of the media?

What have we become?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:12 - Oct 5 with 1814 viewsepaul

Can you smell it 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Talks hite infinetly more important than the fans

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:23 - Oct 5 with 1740 viewsPegojack

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:10 - Oct 5 by Joe_bradshaw

When I saw the thread title just now I thought it was Jim White the vice chairman of the Trust.

I should have known better. Why talk to a 21% shareholder when you have important business with the lowest possible dregs of the media?

What have we become?

Oops, and I did!

Apologies, Jim.

What have we become, indeed?
Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:25 - Oct 5 with 1622 viewsLord_Bony

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:08 - Oct 5 by monmouth

I'm not sure I give a f**k anymore. We are being treated like morons. Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out.

I love I Claudius too !

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:29 - Oct 5 with 1588 viewsmonmouth

I guessed there'd be another old git that would get that reference.

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:30 - Oct 5 with 1572 viewswaynekerr55

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:57 - Oct 5 by Highjack

Oxford, Wisconsin?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:37 - Oct 5 with 1530 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I'm glad which Jim White was cleared up. I was becoming more outraged by the second.

I have no problem with Bob B and agree that people should criticise without resorting to Xenophobia, but Levein's line is insulting me he will need to up his game if he thinks he can talk down to us simpletons. Then again, in truth, the horrible fact is more that he probably doesn't really care beyond what he sees as his own initiatives

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:45 - Oct 5 with 1491 viewsUxbridge

I expected them to be better at PR than this.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:47 - Oct 5 with 1479 viewsDafyddHuw

I'd love to know how they thought Bradley was more qualified than Marcelino or even Clement to manage us.
Jason Levein and Jim White. on 12:02 - Oct 5 with 1413 viewslonglostjack

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:00 - Oct 5 by magicdaps10

So, first time the met him was last friday but yet they make the statement

"Anybody who knows Bob knows he would only take a job if believed he was getting it on merit"

So do you actually know him or are you just basing it on one or a couple of meetings!?

Indeed. What a load of bollocks.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 12:11 - Oct 5 with 1373 viewswaynekerr55

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 11:47 - Oct 5 by DafyddHuw

I'd love to know how they thought Bradley was more qualified than Marcelino or even Clement to manage us.

As he was number 2 at DC United, the club they owned. Hang on a second...

F*cking next level...those c*nts couldn't get to the next level on Mario Bros...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 12:13 - Oct 5 with 1356 viewsAquinas

I'm actually more excited for Welsh games than swans games these days.

Depressing.
Jason Levein and Jim White. on 12:15 - Oct 5 with 1338 viewsmonmouth

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 12:11 - Oct 5 by waynekerr55

As he was number 2 at DC United, the club they owned. Hang on a second...

F*cking next level...those c*nts couldn't get to the next level on Mario Bros...

Bradley worked at DC under their ownership? Is that right? Levien's statement said they met him for the first time in Friday didn't it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024