Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:59 - Jan 18 with 37209 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:30 - Jan 21 with 1657 viewsmonmouth

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:50 - Jan 21 by exiledclaseboy

Our second goal was a genuine thing of beauty. A work of art. I can't stop watching it.

Cunntinio had done a similar flick to Olsson's and the commentators were creaming in their pants about it.

That cross and header though, Jesus....or as the Manc -Totty commentator kept saying for some reason just now...Yay-Zeus

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:37 - Jan 21 with 1626 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:35 - Jan 21 by crix

can someone tell me what the real score was, I was watching some weird alternate universe stream where we played well and won the game.

4-0 butt.

2 own goals again. Clrment no better than Coach Bob tbh.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:42 - Jan 21 with 1590 viewsunion_jack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:37 - Jan 21 by DafyddHuw

4-0 butt.

2 own goals again. Clrment no better than Coach Bob tbh.

That 30 yard screamer of a back pass was the turning point I thought.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:49 - Jan 21 with 1574 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:51 - Jan 21 by FearOfAJackPlanet

We're not even first, we're zero on MOTD. Scrap that, we're -1. We're appearing before MOTD even starts.

Post of the day so far !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:03 - Jan 21 with 1534 viewsPinky

I was working all day so had to make do with BBC Radio Wales commentary sporadically. Caught it at 0-2, 2-2 (spewing) and 2-3 (last 5 mins). Managed to watch the highlights on a dodgy Russian youtube channel when I got home. Fantastic. Looking forward to seeing that second goal in all its glory on MOTD tonight! My mate in the (Pinky-founded) Liberia Jacks emailed me to tell you all to celebrate. I haven't got palm wine here in Swansea, but I'm making do with some red. A good day, gents.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:08 - Jan 21 with 1519 viewsspiderboy

jeeeez I,m one happy mother fu ka tonite,madras being delivered ,match of the day,beers galore,spu**ing in the palm of my hand after todays magnifico performance,bring on the saints,fu k I love the boys in white!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Jan 21 with 1406 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:08 - Jan 21 by spiderboy

jeeeez I,m one happy mother fu ka tonite,madras being delivered ,match of the day,beers galore,spu**ing in the palm of my hand after todays magnifico performance,bring on the saints,fu k I love the boys in white!

Having a cracking Madras in the Massala restaurant in the uplands. Banging!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:43 - Jan 21 with 1333 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:08 - Jan 21 by spiderboy

Wash your hands before the curry is delivered.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Jan 22 with 1116 viewsCooperman

Just got home from Liverpool. Two 4am finishes in Mathew Street have almost cooked me but having two young ones jumping all over me and pestering to see the photos has lifted me, and home made cottage pie is going to go down a treat later.

All things considered including Liverpool's home record and our season so far, this result is at the very top of those in our PL era; definitely one to tell the grandchildren about in years to come. QPR 5-0 was my previous best away day but this has eclipsed that.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024