Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:59 - Jan 18 with 37226 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:35 - Jan 21 with 2599 viewscrix

can someone tell me what the real score was, I was watching some weird alternate universe stream where we played well and won the game.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:35 - Jan 21 with 2596 viewslidojack

I don't know how anyone could post during the game, I was shaking for most of the second half!

Phenomenal display and unbelievable character.

Joey Allen reincarnated MoM.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:37 - Jan 21 with 2544 viewsmonmouth

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:35 - Jan 21 by lidojack

I don't know how anyone could post during the game, I was shaking for most of the second half!

Phenomenal display and unbelievable character.

Joey Allen reincarnated MoM.

I'll be honest, I was posting when I just couldn't bear to watch.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Jan 21 with 2470 viewsairedale

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

I hope he got a booking.

Yeah, Kev Johns has got him as Dandino next December at the Grand.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Jan 21 with 2469 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:34 - Jan 21 by union_jack

I don't want to lower the mood because I'm on cloud 109 but I bet there'll be another upset this weekend. I'm looking at Hull. It's the way it goes sometimes. Chelsea think they can e=relax because Liverpool lost. Hull need the points and saw us do the 'impossible' today'.

Please let me be wrong.

It will matter not a jot if we can keep up performances like this. I hope the knocking of our players will stop. Some are better than others but they all need decent organisation and coaching and the signs are we may very well have got that now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:46 - Jan 21 with 2313 viewscockneyswan

Wow just wow! Fantastic performance by everyone including the Jack Army, come on YJB's
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:47 - Jan 21 with 2270 viewsShonky

I'm loving the stats. 26% poss. 3 shots on trgt. 3 points. lulz.

Its just a ride...

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:48 - Jan 21 with 2248 viewsjack2jack

Did a right job on them today,amazing well done to all,right I'm off out to celebrate,see yous later.COYS
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:51 - Jan 21 with 2179 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:28 - Jan 21 by premierjack

Most on here said our team was shit

And they have been, that's why we started this game having conceded the highest number of goals and rock bottom of the Premiere League.

Today was a vast improvement in determination, confidence and tactical nous, our new manager and the 2 new players had quite a bit to do with that improvement.

Lets hope this fantastic win is also the morale booster for players, fans and manager.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:52 - Jan 21 with 2165 viewsMorganator100

Could do with WBA, Everton and West Ham winning today, Chelsea and Southampton tomorrow and Arsenal on Monday night.

I still believe that Watford and Boro can be pulled back into this relegation fight.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:53 - Jan 21 with 2149 viewsperchrockjack

Clement will tell them to forget it and play like that next game

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:54 - Jan 21 with 2132 viewsjohnlangy

Why on earth did he buy Tom Carroll. He should have listened to us lot who know so much more than someone who's worked at Real Madrid and Bayern.

If I was to meet him now i'd tell him I used to play for Bryndeg pal. I know my football.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:54 - Jan 21 with 2123 viewsunion_jack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Jan 21 by Private_Partz

It will matter not a jot if we can keep up performances like this. I hope the knocking of our players will stop. Some are better than others but they all need decent organisation and coaching and the signs are we may very well have got that now.

A fair point but confidence would be higher if we are out of the bottom 3 by the next game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:55 - Jan 21 with 2107 viewsjasper_T

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:54 - Jan 21 by johnlangy

Why on earth did he buy Tom Carroll. He should have listened to us lot who know so much more than someone who's worked at Real Madrid and Bayern.

If I was to meet him now i'd tell him I used to play for Bryndeg pal. I know my football.

He didn't buy Carroll.

In Huw we trust.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Jan 21 with 2065 viewsJango

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:52 - Jan 21 by Morganator100

Could do with WBA, Everton and West Ham winning today, Chelsea and Southampton tomorrow and Arsenal on Monday night.

I still believe that Watford and Boro can be pulled back into this relegation fight.

If boro or Leicester don't win today then they are right in the mix. 6 points from 9 for us now with Liverpool and arsenal in that
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:59 - Jan 21 with 2038 viewsBournedore

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:54 - Jan 21 by johnlangy

I played for Landore. Wouldn't have touched him either
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Jan 21 with 2005 viewsmonmouth

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Jan 21 by Jango

If boro or Leicester don't win today then they are right in the mix. 6 points from 9 for us now with Liverpool and arsenal in that

If we can win our next game, we can maybe drag Soton in too. We owe them a home win.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:01 - Jan 21 with 1994 viewsskacrazy

What a difference a win makes to the whole weekend! Looked much better down the left and all round positive performance.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:01 - Jan 21 with 1987 viewsNogginthenog

Delighted with the organisation,delighted with the tactics delighted with the manager and staff and most of all, the players. Take a bow yjb. And well done those brave and resolute souls who made the journey, you deserved that win.

There's a good reason to be more optimistic about our prospects already.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:01 - Jan 21 with 1987 viewsJohnw102

Start. Of long trip home. Don't believe what I have just seen. So much fight from the players

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:08 - Jan 21 with 2896 viewsswan65split

I just hope those 11 games under that useless c***. dont have a sting in its tail.
Its been a fine day, crcking win, some good signs, time to enjoy a Saturday night for a change.
Well done YJBs
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:10 - Jan 21 with 2881 viewsstAteSwan

I admit, I was half asleep at the time, but I swear I saw an actual cross into the box end up in a headed goal for Llorente? Can someone confirm, or was I actually dreaming?

Admittedly, turned it off when they showed 5 minutes on the board. I just couldn't watch anymore. Worried I might have thrown something had they scored again.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Jan 21 with 2785 viewsPegojack

Watched it in a Hereford pub full of plastic Scousers. Think I creamed my jeans at the final whistle.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Jan 21 with 2708 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:44 - Jan 21 by union_jack

What was Naughton doing. FFS!

Getting fouled.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:45 - Jan 21 with 2598 viewsunion_jack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Jan 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Getting fouled.

You can't get fouled when you are two metres away from your man allowing him all the time to put a pass into his man Tummer!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024