Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:59 - Jan 18 with 36552 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Jan 21 with 2374 viewsjasper_T

Tiny Tom is amazing
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Jan 21 with 2344 viewsnierika

I felt this was coming.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Jan 21 with 2341 viewskarnataka

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Jan 21 by Wanderer

Hat trick coming!!!

you bet!!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Jan 21 with 2316 viewsSmellyplumz

Now look what we've gone and done... Amazing what happens when you put a decent cross in. Take a bow Carroll and llorente.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Jan 21 with 2289 viewsCroJack

Who would've thought that having an actual left back would help our game.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Jan 21 with 2273 viewsElward

Hell of a cross by caroll!!! Not to mention Ollson's flick to him. Great play lads
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Jan 21 with 2273 viewsOldjack

i fuking loves it 0-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Jan 21 with 2269 viewsepaul

Speechless!!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 2245 viewsLeonWasGod

Fk it. Should never let that cross come in
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 2240 viewsJacque

Oh look. Quick play decent delivery, Lorente header!!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 2236 viewsswan65split

Been crying out for crossses all year FFs Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 2218 viewsBoot

Bollox....not gonna pop the cork yet!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 2218 viewsMrSwerve

feck 1-2

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 2202 viewsjack2jack

Bollox 1-2
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 2199 viewsSmellyplumz

Hard to defend against world class.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:43 - Jan 21 with 2104 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Jan 21 by Smellyplumz

Rubbish. Naughton should have stopped the cross.

#backtojack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:43 - Jan 21 with 2100 viewsKennedy

0-2 goal here

https://my.mixtape.moe/mtdwna.mp4

What a start

Damm it 1-2, cracking header though

Just call me JFK

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:44 - Jan 21 with 2080 viewsLeonWasGod

We've lost that shape we had in first half. Time to regroup.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:44 - Jan 21 with 2045 viewsunion_jack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Jan 21 by Smellyplumz

What was Naughton doing. FFS!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:44 - Jan 21 with 2013 viewsWanderer

Nerves are shot i'm all over the f***g place, going behind the couch now.....
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:44 - Jan 21 with 2012 viewsHugeEnkins

Sickening delight on the BT sports commentators voices as Liverpool score. Fck off, is it? Willing Liverpool to press on.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:45 - Jan 21 with 1984 viewsdailew

Jeez naughts. Close him down !!!!

He just trots over.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:45 - Jan 21 with 1958 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:43 - Jan 21 by Landore_Jack

Rubbish. Naughton should have stopped the cross.

Sometimes you just get beaten by a better player mate, it's football, it happens.

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:46 - Jan 21 with 1910 viewsNogginthenog

Naughton you lazy bastard
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:47 - Jan 21 with 1857 viewsSheffieldjack

But at least we seem to know what we're doing defensively. Furthermore, if we can get proper crosses into Llorente he has shown that he can certainly head the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024