Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:59 - Jan 18 with 36542 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:41 - Jan 21 with 2738 viewsjackjackjackjack

I had a dream about this match last night. We won 0-2, and was jumping around whilst listening to the commentary on the radio.
Unfortunately my dreams never come true so I'm going for a 5-0 Liverpool win.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:54 - Jan 21 with 2716 viewsBoot

The stats don't look but trying to remain optimistic that we won't get truly thumped.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:57 - Jan 21 with 2604 viewsswanjackal

Baby steps today, just look for an improvement on recent games.....so anything better, or equal, than a three goal loss is a positive :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:34 - Jan 21 with 2423 viewsSwan91

So two of the 3 new players are starting today, caroll and olssen
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:34]
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:36 - Jan 21 with 2392 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:57 - Jan 21 by swanjackal

Baby steps today, just look for an improvement on recent games.....so anything better, or equal, than a three goal loss is a positive :P

I hope Corky has got his tackling boots on today. Midfield looks lightweight. Trouble is the first heavy tackle we put in and the twonk Friend will be getting his cards out whilst allowing Diverpool to kick lumps out of us.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:38]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:44 - Jan 21 with 2240 viewsKGriz16

Leroy Fer best be up for today not walking around the pitch day dreaming. No more BS I'm expecting a decent performance today from everyone. Manager or players have no excuse. Today is the day it all starts happening
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:45 - Jan 21 with 2226 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Forever optimistic Tommy has had it all beaten out of him .meh

1-4
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 12:07]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:48 - Jan 21 with 2195 viewsangryjack

if clement still thinks cork deserves a place in team well he seriously has gone down in my estimations,big time
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:48 - Jan 21 with 2188 viewsmonmouth

Ki injured or on his bike?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:49 - Jan 21 with 2179 viewsSwansea93

Is Ki suspended?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:50 - Jan 21 with 2173 viewsmonmouth

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:48 - Jan 21 by angryjack

if clement still thinks cork deserves a place in team well he seriously has gone down in my estimations,big time

Fulton a better option for me.

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:50 - Jan 21 with 2171 viewsjojaca

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:48 - Jan 21 by monmouth

Bit of a lop sided team again, hope Fer lasts longer than 30 mins this time. Do we ever learn?

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:50 - Jan 21 with 2155 viewsDarran

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:48 - Jan 21 by monmouth

Calf strain and Britton and Narsingh.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:50 - Jan 21 with 2155 viewsskippyjack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:48 - Jan 21 by angryjack

Fulton has been much better than him an all.. but the experienced person always gets the job in any industry.

And people want to know why the world is falling apart?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:53 - Jan 21 with 2130 viewsmonmouth

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:50 - Jan 21 by jojaca

Bit of a lop sided team again, hope Fer lasts longer than 30 mins this time. Do we ever learn?

That midfield looks scary. And not in a good way. Just got to pray they show something that they haven't yet.

In fact the whole bloody thing is scary. I hope the scousies are at their inconsistent worst but, at home, near the top, on the telly, geed up by the Klopp...

...my optimism is faltering.....anyone got any to spare...?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:57 - Jan 21 with 2072 viewsperchrockjack

Some friends have popped round to ours .

Some red some blue.

They ll be gentle with me. I hope Liverpool FC will be.

I can tell you many Liverpool fans feel sorry at our plight .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:59 - Jan 21 with 2046 viewsLandore_Jack

Why do we keep playing Siggy on the wing?

#backtojack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:00 - Jan 21 with 2035 viewsJackBaston

Ki and Britton both injured so looks like Carroll and Cork were forced upon us
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:01 - Jan 21 with 2014 viewsskippyjack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:57 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Some red some blue.

Altruism doesn't exist... they're the enemy.. stick the nut in!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:04 - Jan 21 with 1979 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

12/1

Swans win

They do realise we play in the same league 😄

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:10 - Jan 21 with 1928 viewsskippyjack

We've conceded the most goals in Europe.. that's how sh*te we are.

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:11 - Jan 21 with 1913 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:04 - Jan 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

12/1

Swans win

They do realise we play in the same league 😄

12.5 now. They've seen the team sheet...
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:12 - Jan 21 with 1905 viewsDarran

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:57 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Some red some blue.

I don't think they really give a fuçk if I'm honest,the ones you know and know you're a Swansea fan probably say they do but it's unlikely many of them care.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:15 - Jan 21 with 1856 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:59 - Jan 21 by Landore_Jack

Why do we keep playing Siggy on the wing?

Maybe he'll be the front point of a diamond. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:32 - Jan 21 with 1700 viewsbarry_island

May the Lord have mercy on our souls.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024