Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:59 - Jan 18 with 36551 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:33 - Jan 21 with 1822 viewsjasper_T

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:29 - Jan 21 by WxmJax

Not watching the same channel as me then. KK saying Swansea beginning to play like the old Swansea which they weren't doing under BB.

He's as good as claimed this is what Bob would have achieved given some more time; how Bob talked about this plan and progression for the squad etc.

They're very careful not to say a bad word about Bob however much they compliment today's performance.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:34 - Jan 21 with 1811 viewsskippyjack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:31 - Jan 21 by monmouth

What about Sigurdsson? Not popular probably but unless we get a free kick, on his showing so far, he's a liability.

He's not a left winger.. shoehorning him into a syst em that doesn't suit him.. he should be on the bench.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:34 - Jan 21 with 1817 viewscostalotta

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:31 - Jan 21 by monmouth

What about Sigurdsson? Not popular probably but unless we get a free kick, on his showing so far, he's a liability.

Agree with that. But he did deliver a good free kick which Mawson nearly got on the end. Fine margins.

We are playing better!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:34 - Jan 21 with 1817 viewsMorganator100

GET N

LLORENTE
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:34 - Jan 21 with 1809 viewsLoyal

Mustn't undo the good work now. Render it all pointless.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Jan 21 with 1780 viewsWanderer

yep agree, he does seem out of sorts out on the touchline.

Shiiiittt YESSSSSSS get in there!!!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Jan 21 with 1774 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Yeah baby.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Jan 21 with 1760 viewsBoot

Yesssssss....c'mon lads!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Jan 21 with 1758 viewsSmellyplumz

GET IN!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:36 - Jan 21 with 1756 viewsSheffieldjack

Well, who'd have thought....
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:36 - Jan 21 with 2619 viewsElward

Get in Llorente!!!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:36 - Jan 21 with 2614 viewsMorganator100

Dean Saunders half time analysis was woeful, how the hell is he a pundit.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:36 - Jan 21 with 2614 viewsjasper_T

My stream was muted so I missed it.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:36 - Jan 21 with 2594 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Jan 21 by Wanderer

yep agree, he does seem out of sorts out on the touchline.

Shiiiittt YESSSSSSS get in there!!!

FF - outstanding!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:37 - Jan 21 with 2578 viewsswan65split

Feck!!!!!!!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:37 - Jan 21 with 2571 viewsMorganator100

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:36 - Jan 21 by jasper_T

A toe poke finish from a corner but it's the same as a 30 yard screamer.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Jan 21 with 2474 viewsjack2jack

Get in!!!!!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:39 - Jan 21 with 2471 viewsKennedy

Goal here:

https://my.mixtape.moe/kpjaqt.mp4

Just call me JFK

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:39 - Jan 21 with 2465 viewsMorganator100

What a header

2-0

LLORENTE
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:39 - Jan 21 with 2460 viewsSheffieldjack

Unbelievable!!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:39 - Jan 21 with 2460 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:36 - Jan 21 by jasper_T

High looping corner to back post, FF won header, Routs shielded it, llorente toe poked hope.

And another one.

Fkin awsome from llorente.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:39 - Jan 21 with 2428 viewskarnataka

what a fecking goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Jan 21 with 2417 viewsMrSwerve

0-2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Jan 21 with 2395 viewsWanderer

Hat trick coming!!!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Jan 21 with 2392 viewsjack2jack

Yeeeeeeeees fooking get in there.come on you swans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024