Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:59 - Jan 18 with 37228 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:04 - Jan 21 with 3756 viewsKennedy

Siggy Goal

https://streamable.com/zmc4x

Just call me JFK

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:04 - Jan 21 with 3744 viewsE20Jack

Whatever the outcome now people can stick their negativity. We are fighting away to one of the top 10 teams in Europe.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:04 - Jan 21 with 3715 viewsLoyal

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:01 - Jan 21 by HugeEnkins

Fkcing get in there Siggy boy!!!

Only decent from free kicks mind.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:04 - Jan 21 with 3726 viewsmonmouth

lol. I always said Sigurdsson was invaluable!!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:06 - Jan 21 with 3640 viewsBournedore

How many times are they going to knock a ball into our defender's legs and get it back again? Talk about getting the breaks it's doing my head in...
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:06 - Jan 21 with 3620 viewsSheffieldjack

Strange substitution that.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:06 - Jan 21 with 3616 viewsHugeEnkins

Olsson off?! Wtf?
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:06 - Jan 21 with 3615 viewskarnataka

Me too!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:07 - Jan 21 with 3571 viewsGeoffThom

Wtf
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:07 - Jan 21 with 3566 viewsJack_Kass

Did we sign a new player and dress him up as Wayne Routledge?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:08 - Jan 21 with 3494 viewsnierika

PLEASE HOLD ON
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:08 - Jan 21 with 3486 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Get Amat on

See it out

Mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:08 - Jan 21 with 3478 viewsswan65split

this is not good I am heart attack mATERIAL!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:09 - Jan 21 with 3416 viewsJackBaston

For the first time ever I dont think I can watch
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:09 - Jan 21 with 3408 viewsMorganator100

Olsonn more of an attacking full back. Looks as if PC is looking to close this game out.

Does he take off Routledge for Fulton?
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:11 - Jan 21 with 3207 viewskarnataka

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:09 - Jan 21 by JackBaston

For the first time ever I dont think I can watch

You've got a stronger stomach than me then, we've played plenty of games I haven't been able to watch!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 14:12]
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:12 - Jan 21 with 3190 viewsHugeEnkins

Borja anyone?
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:12 - Jan 21 with 3189 viewsunion_jack

Wouldn't Fulton have been a better sub at this time in the game? Time will tell.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:15 - Jan 21 with 2947 viewsMrSwerve

Closing down has been f**king brilliant today.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:16 - Jan 21 with 2942 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Get Amat on ffs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:16 - Jan 21 with 2901 viewskarnataka

Come on boys, fight for 5 more minutes
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:17 - Jan 21 with 2789 viewsicecoldjack

My computer basically blew up after we scored the first goal. Having had a major infant style strop I'm now clicking on to see I've missed the best game of the season !!

Thanks to posters who put the goals up by the way ! . Kind of happy I can't see the last minutes though. Please swans hold on !
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:18 - Jan 21 with 2776 viewsMorganator100

Can we sneak a 4th here on the break?
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:18 - Jan 21 with 2714 viewsairedale

Funny that, who'd have thought that the ref would give 5 mins extra time at a big club losing at home?
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:19 - Jan 21 with 2677 viewsJackBaston

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:11 - Jan 21 by karnataka

You've got a stronger stomach than me then, we've played plenty of games I haven't been able to watch!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 14:12]

My stomach always feels like its on the floor, but usually i can always watch
I just want this to be over
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024