Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR's worst ever manager 22:43 - Feb 17 with 6046 viewsNortholt_Rs

Come on then just for fun....who gets your vote?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

QPR's worst ever manager on 20:35 - Feb 18 with 1048 viewsHunterhoop

QPR's worst ever manager on 20:32 - Feb 18 by thame_hoops

In the 5 games hart was in charge, he had more points than Holloway got in his first 5 games of his 2nd stint...

Why don't we give this thread a rest, and focus on the positives today.

We can wallow is the awful bits of our history in a few days time.

But after a 4-1 away win, let's enjoy it.

QPR's worst ever manager on 20:37 - Feb 18 with 1037 viewsthame_hoops

QPR's worst ever manager on 20:35 - Feb 18 by Hunterhoop

What are you on about? I'm pleased we won today.

Just pointing out about hart
QPR's worst ever manager on 20:38 - Feb 18 with 1030 viewsjohncharles

QPR's worst ever manager on 20:35 - Feb 18 by Hunterhoop

Strong and stable my arse.

QPR's worst ever manager on 20:41 - Feb 18 with 1015 viewsHunterhoop

QPR's worst ever manager on 20:37 - Feb 18 by thame_hoops

What are you on about? I'm pleased we won today.

Just pointing out about hart

Mate, it was tongue in cheek. Calm down. I even used a bloody emoji to try to make it clear!
QPR's worst ever manager on 20:45 - Feb 18 with 1002 viewsthame_hoops

QPR's worst ever manager on 20:41 - Feb 18 by Hunterhoop

Mate, it was tongue in cheek. Calm down. I even used a bloody emoji to try to make it clear!

Xxx
QPR's worst ever manager on 23:27 - Feb 18 with 918 views2Thomas2Bowles

thame_hoops
I thought you were having nothing more to do with the club till TF left

Just pointing that out.....

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR's worst ever manager on 09:01 - Feb 19 with 855 viewsthame_hoops

QPR's worst ever manager on 23:27 - Feb 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

thame_hoops
I thought you were having nothing more to do with the club till TF left

Just pointing that out.....

I've been posting since 2002 and have friends who post here, your are one argumentative SOB aren't you?!

I'd love to stay an converse with you but the wife is cooking me a full English, go walk your dogs and chill out buddy
QPR's worst ever manager on 09:19 - Feb 19 with 845 viewsNortholt_Rs

QPR's worst ever manager on 10:51 - Feb 18 by DejR_vu

What a choice, Mullery or Hughes.

It's got to be Hughes because of the massive damage he inflicted. Everything that has happened since is because of the choices the club had to make to try and get out of the mess he left us in. One thing has led to another to the point where now, we are a club with Premier League parachute payments working on a shoestring, looking over our shoulder at League 1. Appointing him was a 'sliding-doors' moment.

I'm with you on this one: Hughes or Mullery. Both catastrophic in the long term for our club. Mullery was pony for sure but the Hughes fiasco is still clear in my memory and we are still paying the price for what he did to us. So, for me, that Welsh w.anker gets it - right in the b.ollox. C.unt of the very highest order.

Login to get fewer ads

QPR's worst ever manager on 09:23 - Feb 19 with 843 viewsNortholt_Rs

QPR's worst ever manager on 14:08 - Feb 18 by francisbowles

That Peter Hucker comment about Mullery has shocked me. Can't believe even we could appoint anyone quite so stupid.

Around about 1972 or 1973, a few of us took the afternoon off school and went to watch the 'stiffs' play Spurs in the old football combination. Mullery was playing for them and we gave him non stop abuse. So much that Phil Parkes, who was watching, had a disgusted look on his face in our direction.

Their are some mitigating circumstances for Hughes, he kept us up and he was a little unlucky with one or two of the results in that catastrophic run. Similarly for Redknapp, we did go up and we did have that 1-0 at the scum.

For Mullery, I can think off none. To win 6-2 against a team that looked rubbish, it could and should have been more, and then surrender a four goal lead in the away leg takes some doing. Maybe we were right to get our abuse in as schoolboys those ten odd years before.

Er.....Bolton being sh.it kept us up. Nothing to do with Hughesless.

QPR's worst ever manager on 09:32 - Feb 19 with 827 viewswrinklyhoop

QPR's worst ever manager on 09:19 - Feb 18 by isawqpratwcity

When I heard Redknapp had resigned I had a grin so wide the top of my head nearly fell off, despite the knowledge that he'd left a turd on the desk for the next bloke by doing it the day after the transfer window closed.

But for all of his faults, and they are numerous and glaring, he did at least take us back up at the first ask.

Nah can't have that! We got promoted despite Redknapp not because of him. Uncle Tony missed the chance to get him to 'retire with honour' after the POF, so the next Prem season was the predictable disaster we all knew was coming.
QPR's worst ever manager on 09:45 - Feb 19 with 802 viewsfrancisbowles

QPR's worst ever manager on 09:23 - Feb 19 by Northolt_Rs

Er.....Bolton being sh.it kept us up. Nothing to do with Hughesless.

Winning the last five at home against Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Swansea and Stoke had a lot to do with it as well.
QPR's worst ever manager on 10:09 - Feb 19 with 784 viewsBracknellneil

Still think when Houston took over in the championship or league one as it was then was pretty mediocre and most established clubs went up at first asking . He had an open chequebook probably double what anyone else had at the time along with Bardsley, Barker , McDonald , Impey , Sinclair etc . Add Peacock ,Spencer and then Sheron for what in today's market 3.5 mil would translate to 15-20 mil.. and finish 10th and then lose his job fighting a relegation battle was quite an achievement.
QPR's worst ever manager on 21:33 - Feb 19 with 711 viewsNortholt_Rs

QPR's worst ever manager on 09:45 - Feb 19 by francisbowles

Winning the last five at home against Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Swansea and Stoke had a lot to do with it as well.

What's baffling is how that genius work vanished totally just a few months later. Explain that....or was it just luck after all?

QPR's worst ever manager on 23:22 - Feb 19 with 670 viewsCamberleyR

QPR's worst ever manager on 10:09 - Feb 19 by Bracknellneil

Still think when Houston took over in the championship or league one as it was then was pretty mediocre and most established clubs went up at first asking . He had an open chequebook probably double what anyone else had at the time along with Bardsley, Barker , McDonald , Impey , Sinclair etc . Add Peacock ,Spencer and then Sheron for what in today's market 3.5 mil would translate to 15-20 mil.. and finish 10th and then lose his job fighting a relegation battle was quite an achievement.

Had Houston not dithered for over three months in replacing Gallen, who they knew was out for the season, with Spencer then I'm convinced that even Houston may have got us up first time. Spencer managed 17 league goals from late November onwards so would likely have got close to 30 had he been signed in August. Gavin Peacock would definitely have been in double figures too had he also have been signed in August.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024