Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column 16:10 - May 10 with 12505 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/48072/qpr-twist-ag

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/48073/holloway%E2%
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 22:51 - May 10 with 4726 viewslondonscottish

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 22:31 - May 10 by PunteR

Didnt a coach leave(cant remember name) for another club unexpectedly so Ramsey stepped in to cover?

Curtis Fleming went to Boro

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 23:14 - May 10 with 4674 viewsPunteR

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 22:51 - May 10 by londonscottish

Curtis Fleming went to Boro

Thats the one. Cheers.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 08:15 - May 11 with 4382 viewsfrancisbowles

It would have been a risk to stick with Ollie and see if it can improve considerably. For all the good things that have happened, we still only achieved three more points than last season due largely to the away form.

It's also a risk to change to someone else and believe that they will build on the achievements of the Ollie period and take it further rather than tear it up and start again.

Probably, the biggest gamble would have been to start the season with Ollie, see how it goes and then make a change before January. Something we have tried several times and it has never been a success.

So much as it pains me, I have concluded, that pragmatically the board have reached the correct decision.

Thank you Ollie, and Birch. Love you both.....you are forever Rrrrrs.
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 14:02 - May 11 with 4066 viewsSimonJames

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 08:15 - May 11 by francisbowles

It would have been a risk to stick with Ollie and see if it can improve considerably. For all the good things that have happened, we still only achieved three more points than last season due largely to the away form.

It's also a risk to change to someone else and believe that they will build on the achievements of the Ollie period and take it further rather than tear it up and start again.

Probably, the biggest gamble would have been to start the season with Ollie, see how it goes and then make a change before January. Something we have tried several times and it has never been a success.

So much as it pains me, I have concluded, that pragmatically the board have reached the correct decision.

Thank you Ollie, and Birch. Love you both.....you are forever Rrrrrs.

It's a bit like surgery. The surgeon hopefully does a great job, but that doesn't mean they're the best person to help with your post op recovery. (Not that I think McClaren is the right choice).

100% of people who drink water will die.

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 22:19 - May 11 with 3816 viewsbollockchops

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 19:12 - May 10 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Stock & Jago were treated shockingly bad.

Stock before my time but I was very upset at the way Jago was treated Sexton was a great manager and we had great players

That is not the case now, it's not a move up, it's despicable and nasty, they want loyalty but show none.

I've always given TF the benefit when he has been stitched up by MH and HR but not this time.

He is a kunt and a con artist.

spot on,from one car crash to another,thats rangers,from flavio to tithead nothing changes,wake up people this is our club ,run by knobheads
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 06:51 - May 12 with 3675 viewssmegma

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 16:20 - May 10 by suttonranger

What his latest stats & percentages...anyone ?

Played 80. Won 26. Drew 14. Lost 40......or Won 32.5%. Drew 17.5%. Lost 50%.
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 10:26 - May 12 with 3567 viewsenfieldargh

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 22:19 - May 11 by bollockchops

spot on,from one car crash to another,thats rangers,from flavio to tithead nothing changes,wake up people this is our club ,run by knobheads

How many clubs actually get their managerial choices right.

Not that many. And when they do succeed and achieve a promotion they often get sacked because they dont compete at a higher level or get pinched from higher up because another manger has faulted

There are a few managers out there who know what they are doing. You could say Neil Warnock but even he has crashed and burned.

Lets get rid of TF and see if we can beat Whitehawk or Harrow boro

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 10:47 - May 12 with 3551 viewshoopdog

Can't see anything on here but heard that David Moyes will be let go after WHU last game , and we are waiting to interview him on Monday , his odds have been well slashed , anybody know anything ??
Login to get fewer ads

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 12:33 - May 12 with 3485 viewspeejaybee

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 10:47 - May 12 by hoopdog

Can't see anything on here but heard that David Moyes will be let go after WHU last game , and we are waiting to interview him on Monday , his odds have been well slashed , anybody know anything ??

David Moyes,whose teams play with flair and utter brilliance that has to be compared along with Man C and Barca.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 13:02 - May 12 with 3465 viewsNorthernr

Is this no money thing not coming across loud enough? David Moyes is going to come and work in the Champ for no money?
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 13:29 - May 12 with 3429 views2Thomas2Bowles

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 13:02 - May 12 by Northernr

Is this no money thing not coming across loud enough? David Moyes is going to come and work in the Champ for no money?

Maybe that's the hold-up, they forgot to tell wally there is no lolly

Still, there are plenty of "fans" that never grasped this while expecting IH to be in the top half of the table.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 13:40 - May 12 with 3421 viewsEsox_Lucius

As SMC has been quite close to the club in recent months, the lack of money won't have been a shock to him.

The grass is always greener.

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 18:17 - May 12 with 3262 viewsGloryHunter

There was a young gaffer named Ollie
Whose “pressers” at first were quite jolly
But lately his rants
Started sounding like pants
He was ditched for the wally with brolly
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 09:19 - May 13 with 3020 viewssevenhoop

I love Ollie (and Birch) for his passion and love of the club. I think he's done a decent job, given the hand he had and, as you mention, has not complained about the lack of resources.

Ultimately, however, the fact that he is as far away now as he ever has been of what is our best team and formation, leads me to conclude that next season would have been the same experience with no real progress.

(And at least he got rid of Karl Henry and, for that alone, he will forever have my gratitude)
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 12:32 - May 13 with 2924 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 13:02 - May 12 by Northernr

There aren't many good things about being skint but this cheers me up quite a bit.
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 12:39 - May 13 with 2919 viewsnix

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 12:33 - May 12 by peejaybee

David Moyes,whose teams play with flair and utter brilliance that has to be compared along with Man C and Barca.

And even with the ‘pragmatism’ only managed 29%, 19% and 27% win percentage with last three clubs.
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 14:17 - May 13 with 2849 viewshoopdog

Fcku me it was only a question !!
QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 15:06 - May 13 with 2807 viewsSimonJames

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 13:29 - May 12 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Maybe that's the hold-up, they forgot to tell wally there is no lolly

Still, there are plenty of "fans" that never grasped this while expecting IH to be in the top half of the table.

I don't think the two are necessarily linked. Surely Millwall's budget and wages bill is lower than ours.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 15:07]

100% of people who drink water will die.

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 19:46 - May 13 with 2692 viewskropotkin41

This all seems to be taking a rather long time for a situation that is apparently already sorted. When might we be told?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR twist again, Holloway departs - Column on 23:35 - May 15 with 2313 viewsTacticalR

I keep thinking of that post Ingham wrote a few years ago:

'I think that, in our minds, we're building something big out of something small. This is West London, so we're a big small club, not one of those undersized outfits apparently confined for ever to the lower leagues...

The Board are happy to play up to it, so are the press. We think we should dispose of Reading or West Ham as if they are negligible and we are a heavyweight outfit.

It is as if they're not worthy of us, like Holloway and Warnock. Little guys at heart, out of their depth.'

http://qprreport.proboards.com/post/296623

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024