Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dineen on Swansea Sound 10:00 - May 24 with 38553 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just caught a snippet on the news.
Says cash flow is a problem. They don't want any redundancies in staff but will have to cut back on the playing side.
Relegation clauses are in place but these don't come into effect until July hence cash issues.
I guess this might have come from an interview on STID last night.
I might have got this wrong but it sounded like jobs for the boys are safe. We cut the playing staff and don't expect any action until July.
Also what is he doing as club spokesman? Seems like anyone will do provided it is not Jenkins.
Did anyone hear the full interview?
[Post edited 24 May 2018 10:48]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:37 - May 24 with 4458 viewspeenemunde

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:37 - May 24 by Flashberryjack

Could leave themselves open to racial discrimination charges if the applicant fits the profile.

Especially if Swansea City don't have any staff of foreign origin.

Pardon?
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:10 - May 24 with 4385 viewsdonkonky

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 14:14 - May 24 by Jonathans_coat

Can anyone tell me what Leigh Dineen actually does as a Vice Chairman?

Jase and Steve are the top dogs and owners (de facto Club presidents/chairmen)
The board members are thier direct underlings and advisors (including HJ in here after TD announcement)

Under them
COO - Pearlman (non-football chief), New TD - TBC (football chief)

Under them
Head coach - TBC
And all assistants, analysts, coaches ect.

So where does LD fit in this hierchy? What are his responsibilities? How much is he paid? Who does he report to? By what measure can his contribution and performance be measured?

After all the low points of the last few weeks this has really made me feel fckn sick. Just thinking of these greedy parasites cashing in as the playing staff is cut is gut wrenching!!!
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:13 - May 24 with 4366 viewsGowerjack

Could leave themselves open to racial discrimination charges if the applicant fits the profile.

Fair play...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:18 - May 24 with 4337 viewsexiledclaseboy

Obsessed.

Poll: Tory leader

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:45 - May 24 with 4254 viewsBillyChong

No surprise that these clowns managed to sell the club to foreign ‘investors’ then find themselves facing cash flow issues
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:53 - May 24 with 4223 viewsmax936

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:45 - May 24 by BillyChong

No surprise that these clowns managed to sell the club to foreign ‘investors’ then find themselves facing cash flow issues

I fail to see what the sellout has done to improve or secure the Club off the field as they've drastically failed on it since the take over.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:06 - May 24 with 4161 viewsgadgetuk

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:28 - May 24 by peenemunde

Maybe you weren’t suited for the jobs.
Standard practice not to notify people who aren’t successful in this type of situation.

No it's not, standard practice is a quick note/e-mail to say "Sorry on this occasion your application was unsuccessful". It's exceptionally poor business practice to give no response whatsoever
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:24 - May 24 with 4104 viewsWingstandwood

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:06 - May 24 by gadgetuk

No it's not, standard practice is a quick note/e-mail to say "Sorry on this occasion your application was unsuccessful". It's exceptionally poor business practice to give no response whatsoever

The poor (or should that be utterly appalling) day to day administration extended to Leigh Dineens dept also. I sent numerous emails on separate occasions inquiring about club shop restock of sold out items with intent to purchase as Xmas presents........I never got a single reply.

SCFC a 'jobs-for-the-boys' regime that once had a Premier League label but delivered 3rd Division standards, and service. A jobs-for-the boys regime/initiative e.g. Dineen consultant/Vice chairman... Jenkins D.o.F..... O' Leary Premier League coach etc sure did end up to be an utterly sh#te waste of club resources so detrimental to the clubs future. Paying millions to get absolute sh#te Kamikaze efficiency/end product for that money!
[Post edited 24 May 2018 21:25]

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:29 - May 24 with 4075 viewsairedale

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 10:23 - May 24 by LeonWasGod

No didn't hear it.

It's OK though, I'm pretty sure big nose justified the sneaky sell out on the basis that new owners would be better provide to buffer against things like cash flow problems.

They're not owners though, they are just people who are the front for investors. They are also employees of the business, and who ever heard of employees putting their hands in their pockets to help with their employer's cash flow.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:35 - May 24 with 4053 viewsairedale

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 10:54 - May 24 by AustinIsOurHero

I've applied for numerous jobs with the Swans over the years. Never even have a reply or acknowledgement of any of my applications.
I don't know why they even have a HR department or even advertise positions as they are most likely filled before they become public.

The same can be said for the Ospreys.

Been there myself. In my CAMRA days I regularly used to write to Brewers applying to become a mystery shopper, but the ill mannered bar stewards wouldn't even reply.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 11:37 - May 25 with 3734 viewsQJumpingJack

With this interview tonight, will he be representing the views of Pearlman, HJ, MM, Levien and Kaplan. Swansea Sound have LD down as Vice Chairman.

Lets hope the club have learnt from their performance at the Trust Forum in April 2017.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 11:44 - May 25 with 3716 viewsDarran

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 11:37 - May 25 by QJumpingJack

With this interview tonight, will he be representing the views of Pearlman, HJ, MM, Levien and Kaplan. Swansea Sound have LD down as Vice Chairman.

Lets hope the club have learnt from their performance at the Trust Forum in April 2017.

There’s a lot of people wondering about the vice chairman role and I hope something is said about it in the interview.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 11:49 - May 25 with 3692 viewsswan65split

Is it a recorded interview, or live and open to phone calls?
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 13:49 - May 25 with 3556 viewsjack_lord

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 11:49 - May 25 by swan65split

Is it a recorded interview, or live and open to phone calls?

it would be the shortest or most entertaining show that Swansea Sound has ever had if it were a phone it to that plastic.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 15:15 - May 25 with 3474 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:18 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

Obsessed.

About what ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 15:41 - May 25 with 3423 viewsEU5Makaveli

Dineen is actually a really nice guy- however his football knowledge isn’t great.
Makes me wonder what he is still doing at the club.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 15:48 - May 25 with 3395 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 15:41 - May 25 by EU5Makaveli

Dineen is actually a really nice guy- however his football knowledge isn’t great.

£££££££££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:26 - May 25 with 3322 viewsEU5Makaveli

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 15:48 - May 25 by Flashberryjack

£££££££££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Surely now that the club is cutting costs, pointless roles such as his should go before playing staff.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:31 - May 25 with 3306 viewsswancity

Please don't tell me this leech is getting a salary from Swansea City. Please. Well?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:33 - May 25 with 3302 viewsmax936

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 15:41 - May 25 by EU5Makaveli

Nice guy fuk my eyes.

He sold [his fellow scrap that he's no fan]. Swans fans and the people of Swansea down the Tawe by selling to the Yankee Hedge Funders, even though he was making a decent living out of the Swans in the first place, yeah nice guy indeed wonderful selfless man.

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:36 - May 25 with 3285 viewsmax936

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:26 - May 25 by EU5Makaveli

Surely now that the club is cutting costs, pointless roles such as his should go before playing staff.

Oh, we are both on the same page then apologies.

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:37 - May 25 with 3284 viewsOptimisticJack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:33 - May 25 by max936

Nice guy fuk my eyes.

He sold [his fellow scrap that he's no fan]. Swans fans and the people of Swansea down the Tawe by selling to the Yankee Hedge Funders, even though he was making a decent living out of the Swans in the first place, yeah nice guy indeed wonderful selfless man.

Good post Max. Spot on.

Optimisticjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:00 - May 25 with 3182 viewsjack2jack

On now after the news at 6
https://www.swanseasound.co.uk/radioplayer/
[Post edited 25 May 2018 18:04]
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:13 - May 25 with 3114 viewsjackeinstein

This interview is making me sick did the club pay swansea sound for this for a marketing excersise.
He is ever going to be asked any awkward questions
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:26 - May 25 with 3011 viewsmax936

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:13 - May 25 by jackeinstein

This interview is making me sick did the club pay swansea sound for this for a marketing excersise.
He is ever going to be asked any awkward questions

They've warned not to probably otherwise he may break down in floods of tears, I'm not listening its bad enough reading their bullshit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024