Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill 12:26 - Jun 24 with 12073 viewsHeadmaster

Knowing the predictable idiots in charge, they'll bring back Williams to replace him.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-offload-
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 20:57 - Jun 24 with 2953 viewsjasper_T

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 20:40 - Jun 24 by Swanjaxs

Don't worry mate, jasper t reckons the U23 players are good enough to get us up 👍

We're gonna walk the league with a front line of McBurnie, Byers, James & Kenji fcking Gorre
Swans to on 21:01 - Jun 24 with 2941 viewsgiantstoneater

Swans to on 20:24 - Jun 24 by Wingstandwood

If my memory serves me right Dineen said during that travesty/farce of a recent Swansea Sound interview of his that all new player incomings will be dependant on the sale of current squad members.

It'll be interesting to see how many players can be transferred out of the club and sold to be shifted off the payroll for new signings.

If not enough players can be sold to balance the books? It could be a case of very little change regarding personnel being recruited? One player?.... two players?....A loanee or two?.... Minimalistic-sparse recruitment? There will be one major impact however a catastrophic looming financial crisis if the club is saddled with too many high earners on PL wages!

I wonder how many lies have been spun to Potter already he`s going to have his work cut out.
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 21:07 - Jun 24 with 2931 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 14:18 - Jun 24 by Swanjaxs

First of all it was "we have to sell before we can buy" now it's "we have to offload players to cut the wage bill". Not looking to good really is it 👀

Our club is f*cked mate...said it from the day the sneaky b*stards sold us down the river.

Blackpool MK 2.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 21:15 - Jun 24 with 2914 viewsOldjack

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 12:34 - Jun 24 by SwanLuke

What’s the matter wth bringing Ash back? Solid defender and a leader something we desperately need.

he's way past his sell by date

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 21:17 - Jun 24 with 2900 viewsOldjack

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 20:46 - Jun 24 by lifelong

That’s all we’re hearing about are players that are leaving, there is very little talk, or rumour, about fresh blood coming in...it all makes for grim reading.

the way it's going we're gonna do a Sunderland

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 21:26 - Jun 24 with 2884 viewsmajorraglan

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 18:30 - Jun 24 by Private_Partz

Did Newcastle pump loads of cash in? I thought the fans were hopping mad Ashley was not doing that and Rafa was on the verge of chucking it.
Then there is Burnley. Charlton did it for Å·ears. Keep the squad and strengthen it.
After all I thought that was part of the 'next level' having owners that can take the hit of relegation. Dineen said it on Swansea Sound.
If the truth be known our Hedge Funders could not take the hit of running a Premier League club and don't look like they are up to running a Championship one either.

I don’t think that Burnley and Charlton had the wages to turnover ratio that Swansea have, Burnley were able to keep the squad because the wages were sustainable in the event of a relegation. Swansea have signed higher profile players on big wages and that can’t be sustained with a huge cut in income.
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 21:28 - Jun 24 with 2875 viewsjack2jack

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 14:52 - Jun 24 by jasper_T

It's not paper thin. Our backup players last season are Championship standouts. We've got 40+ players on professional contracts.

Right now we have two experienced senior goalkeepers, four centrebacks (Leeds fan favourite Bartley is the worst of them by some distance), half a dozen highly paid forwards etc. There's a long way to go before we're going to struggle to put out a Championship level team.

We are not going to stroll through The Championship mind, we'll need a bit of quality and experience, if we are going to be competitive and challenge for a play off place in the next season or two, just saying . And by that I mean we have to spend a bit of cash somewhere along the line, it ain't going to be a walk in the park.
Swans to on 21:29 - Jun 24 with 2871 viewsBillyChong

Swans to on 21:01 - Jun 24 by giantstoneater

I wonder how many lies have been spun to Potter already he`s going to have his work cut out.

I’d have hoped he’d have done his homework on the chancers he’s got to answer to
Login to get fewer ads

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 21:32 - Jun 24 with 2857 viewsQJumpingJack

If we are being linked to ex players then Potter has a big challenge ahead.
Nothing has changed and Jenkins is picking the squad.
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 01:28 - Jun 25 with 2714 viewsAnotherJohn

There is a difficult balance to be struck between unloading players who showed they weren't good enough and keeping enough quality to have a chance of bouncing back. The way things are shaping up makes it seem that cost-cutting is the main issue and there will be no early return. I still remember our previous relegation from the top division when we couldn't afford to keep our best players and went into a downward spiral.
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 05:42 - Jun 25 with 2659 viewsicecoldjack

IMO we can forget bouncing back(not the Alan Partridge book) the people at the club couldn't function and control it correctly with a £120m turn over and a pick of the best from all over the world !

Why do people think we can do it now? the core of our club is cancer, before we even get to the playing squad we need rid of the hangers on and the sellouts. The playing staff will be a huge problem also, we all know how it will pan out, plenty of players moping around and sulking because they didn't get a premier league move(because they now finally realized they are sh1t) the better ones sold cheap and the deadwood sitting comfy on a wage that is financially sucking the life out the club and making sure it stops us from spending on the talent we need !

It's hard times ahead, but just like most people stuck their head in the sand during the yank take over and selling out, i feel that people are now doing the same with the clear problems that lie ahead with a championship Swans team.

We just have to hope enough of the players fook off because of the relegation clause and that potter can work magic and sign one or two pearlers for next to nothing . I'm not sure many people have realised the gravity of the situation at the Swans, and that includes the dull fookers who put us there, players and owners included !
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 06:49 - Jun 25 with 2630 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 05:42 - Jun 25 by icecoldjack

IMO we can forget bouncing back(not the Alan Partridge book) the people at the club couldn't function and control it correctly with a £120m turn over and a pick of the best from all over the world !

Why do people think we can do it now? the core of our club is cancer, before we even get to the playing squad we need rid of the hangers on and the sellouts. The playing staff will be a huge problem also, we all know how it will pan out, plenty of players moping around and sulking because they didn't get a premier league move(because they now finally realized they are sh1t) the better ones sold cheap and the deadwood sitting comfy on a wage that is financially sucking the life out the club and making sure it stops us from spending on the talent we need !

It's hard times ahead, but just like most people stuck their head in the sand during the yank take over and selling out, i feel that people are now doing the same with the clear problems that lie ahead with a championship Swans team.

We just have to hope enough of the players fook off because of the relegation clause and that potter can work magic and sign one or two pearlers for next to nothing . I'm not sure many people have realised the gravity of the situation at the Swans, and that includes the dull fookers who put us there, players and owners included !

Spot on, as usual.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 06:55 - Jun 25 with 2621 viewspencoedjack

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 06:49 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Spot on, as usual.

Seconded
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 07:05 - Jun 25 with 2615 viewsMattG

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 17:04 - Jun 24 by Private_Partz

Hang on to our best players, strengthen the squad, then try and go straight back up? At least give it our best shot.
Dineen said that off the field we would keep our Premier League structure. Such a shame that does not extend to the team.

If those words from Dineen don't show a lack of proper priorities (not to mention self-awareness) then I'm not sure what does.
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 09:56 - Jun 25 with 2520 viewsawayjack

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 07:05 - Jun 25 by MattG

If those words from Dineen don't show a lack of proper priorities (not to mention self-awareness) then I'm not sure what does.

He does nothing of any value. Opposite in fact as a competent commercial director would have generated millions more for the club in PL. Like Jenkins not a chance they'd have become multi-millionaires without Swansea.
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 10:02 - Jun 25 with 2517 viewsQJumpingJack

I am assuming that Jenkins and Pearlman had their salaries reduced post our relegation and hopefully in line with executives at other clubs in The Championship.
Swans to on 14:56 - Jun 25 with 2415 viewsmax936

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 10:02 - Jun 25 by QJumpingJack

I am assuming that Jenkins and Pearlman had their salaries reduced post our relegation and hopefully in line with executives at other clubs in The Championship.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see that they've had pay rises, what position doers Dineen hold to make that statement anyway, I thought he was just a shareholder now?

Makes me sick to my stomach the lot of them, slimey, snidey, fukers.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 14:58]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans to on 22:12 - Jun 25 with 2320 viewsOldjack

Swans to on 14:56 - Jun 25 by max936

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see that they've had pay rises, what position doers Dineen hold to make that statement anyway, I thought he was just a shareholder now?

Makes me sick to my stomach the lot of them, slimey, snidey, fukers.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 14:58]

the 27 owners will want to see some dosh ,and it will be slyly syphoned off i'll wager

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 09:40 - Jun 26 with 2181 viewsWarwickHunt

What’s the matter wth bringing Ash back? Solid defender and a leader something we desperately need.

The last thing a new coach needs is some has-been Billy Big Bollox whispering in Gonzo’s ear.
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 10:28 - Jun 26 with 2125 viewsLoyal

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 09:40 - Jun 26 by WarwickHunt

The last thing a new coach needs is some has-been Billy Big Bollox whispering in Gonzo’s ear.

Absolutely spot on, this idiot and others nearly fckd up the best 18 months in the clubs history due to their self motivated agenda with Laudruo.
Fck him, not required.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 10:28 - Jun 26 with 2123 views34dfgdf54

Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 10:28 - Jun 26 by Loyal

Absolutely spot on, this idiot and others nearly fckd up the best 18 months in the clubs history due to their self motivated agenda with Laudruo.
Fck him, not required.

This in spades.
Swans to "offload" Fernandez to cut wage bill on 16:35 - Jun 27 with 1948 viewsAlfieMooresSon

We need some players in, and quick enough have gone !!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024