Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Barnsley H 18:46 - Aug 21 with 36817 views442Dale

Subs:

Joe Rafferty
Callum Camps
Jordan Williams
Ollie Rathbone
Aaron Wilbraham
Bradden Inman
Magnus Norman

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 18:53]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Barnsley H on 12:33 - Aug 23 with 2291 viewsrochdale_ranger

Match thread: Barnsley H on 12:11 - Aug 23 by BigDaveMyCock

Rochdale ranger, the political freestyler, he just puts it out there. Like a flasher with a tiny dick.

You got it baby! I’m the political freestyler and your the oh so edgy frankie Boyle type who has to call people retards and mongs to seem relevant. In fact other then calling dianne abbot Jeremy corbyns shagpiece I cant see what irked you so much. I wouldn’t want to offend any hypothetical lady parts but I still think your a coont by the way.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 12:59]
Match thread: Barnsley H on 12:59 - Aug 23 with 2230 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match thread: Barnsley H on 12:33 - Aug 23 by rochdale_ranger

You got it baby! I’m the political freestyler and your the oh so edgy frankie Boyle type who has to call people retards and mongs to seem relevant. In fact other then calling dianne abbot Jeremy corbyns shagpiece I cant see what irked you so much. I wouldn’t want to offend any hypothetical lady parts but I still think your a coont by the way.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 12:59]

Haven’t called anybody a retard, fake news.

I use the word bas tard without knowing somebody’s parental situation, I use the word fu cker without knowing if they’re fornicating, I use the word tvvat and I don’t really mean they’re a vagina, I use the word Gaylord and I have absolutely no idea what one is, you use the word count and you can’t!! You see, the issue is if I was denigrating somebody who is disabled or is a vagina or is fatherless, which you and I both know I’m not, that would be genuinely out of order. The fact of the matter is you’ve got yourself all worked up and in a desperate attempt to win a stupid argument you’ve set yourself up as defending ‘innnocent disabled’ people. From what? You are a politically correct cretin of the highest order.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match thread: Barnsley H on 13:59 - Aug 23 with 2155 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Barnsley H on 10:41 - Aug 23 by rochdale_ranger

All views other then my own are wrong.

Fatdavemycock is a bellend.

Shit wrong thread. Oh well.

Just to point out, you keep using 'then' when you mean 'than'

If you meant 'then', you'd be saying your own views are wrong

Just to add - it's really not that important...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Barnsley H on 15:01 - Aug 23 with 2077 viewsrochdale_ranger

Match thread: Barnsley H on 12:59 - Aug 23 by BigDaveMyCock

Haven’t called anybody a retard, fake news.

I use the word bas tard without knowing somebody’s parental situation, I use the word fu cker without knowing if they’re fornicating, I use the word tvvat and I don’t really mean they’re a vagina, I use the word Gaylord and I have absolutely no idea what one is, you use the word count and you can’t!! You see, the issue is if I was denigrating somebody who is disabled or is a vagina or is fatherless, which you and I both know I’m not, that would be genuinely out of order. The fact of the matter is you’ve got yourself all worked up and in a desperate attempt to win a stupid argument you’ve set yourself up as defending ‘innnocent disabled’ people. From what? You are a politically correct cretin of the highest order.

Far from politically correct take a read of any of my posts. Also far from worked up unlike yourself. Far to many exclamation marks and insults for you not to be. You called me a Gaylord (homophobic insult) that didn’t bother me the gays are doing fine I can take that.

Calling me a retard is by association mocking the disabled whether you like it or not. I don’t know you I can only take your posts at face value. coming out with the old chestnut of political correctness when someone takes hindrance to what you say is a bit weak. Maybe you should just stick to banging on about brexit. The only person who is having a pointless argument is yourself when you reference me in your insults to other posters in your pissed up posts.

#obsessed
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 15:08]
Match thread: Barnsley H on 15:34 - Aug 23 with 2013 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match thread: Barnsley H on 15:01 - Aug 23 by rochdale_ranger

Far from politically correct take a read of any of my posts. Also far from worked up unlike yourself. Far to many exclamation marks and insults for you not to be. You called me a Gaylord (homophobic insult) that didn’t bother me the gays are doing fine I can take that.

Calling me a retard is by association mocking the disabled whether you like it or not. I don’t know you I can only take your posts at face value. coming out with the old chestnut of political correctness when someone takes hindrance to what you say is a bit weak. Maybe you should just stick to banging on about brexit. The only person who is having a pointless argument is yourself when you reference me in your insults to other posters in your pissed up posts.

#obsessed
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 15:08]

I haven’t called you a retard you idiot.

Match thread: Barnsley H on 16:06 - Aug 23 with 1973 viewsrochdale_ranger

Spaz was the word you used? Sorry for the confusion. Are you going to claim you don’t know what one of them is aswell? At least I stand by the hatred and prejudices I have for the many people and groups I dislike. You backtrack and try and swallow your words.
Match thread: Barnsley H on 17:48 - Aug 23 with 1883 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Barnsley H on 11:05 - Aug 23 by macro

See your coming across as just a bitter little man stropping because someone rationally has an opinion different to yourself.

Macro I'm wasting my breath with you, you don't have the capacity to understand I don't think you will ever get it... Your reply was to my post asking you to stay on topic and stop the personal stuff and what do you do?... I will trade you your slur "See your coming across as just a bitter little man stropping because someone rationally has an opinion different to yourself." with one of my own. You are coming across as a fool with no comprehension skills. I suggest we both do one in different directions I will avoid you like the plague in future please do likewise.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Barnsley H on 18:15 - Aug 23 with 1851 viewsmacro

Match thread: Barnsley H on 17:48 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

Macro I'm wasting my breath with you, you don't have the capacity to understand I don't think you will ever get it... Your reply was to my post asking you to stay on topic and stop the personal stuff and what do you do?... I will trade you your slur "See your coming across as just a bitter little man stropping because someone rationally has an opinion different to yourself." with one of my own. You are coming across as a fool with no comprehension skills. I suggest we both do one in different directions I will avoid you like the plague in future please do likewise.

Oh dear, is someone not happy. Truth hurts doesnt it. I'll happily be a fool if that's what you think because I know I'm calm, rational and think about what I post.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Barnsley H on 19:26 - Aug 23 with 1782 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Barnsley H on 18:15 - Aug 23 by macro

Oh dear, is someone not happy. Truth hurts doesnt it. I'll happily be a fool if that's what you think because I know I'm calm, rational and think about what I post.

Thanks for the hug and kisses Macro lets have a and move on.

Speaking of truth I'm still waiting for an acknowledgment that you were wrong regarding ""Your 1cm tall comment smacks of a bully who can't justify things with common sense and resorts to mouthing off." comment. I did not say it someone else did. something along the lines of the retraction and apology I extended to DDB for misquoting him on this very thread will do.

thanks in advance.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 19:30]

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Barnsley H on 19:47 - Aug 23 with 1744 views442Dale

Don’t know why I bothered posting yesterday.

Note to self: stick to talking about alternative shorts.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Barnsley H on 20:00 - Aug 23 with 1723 viewsfinberty

Anyone fancy a nice cup of tea?
Match thread: Barnsley H on 20:06 - Aug 23 with 1712 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match thread: Barnsley H on 16:06 - Aug 23 by rochdale_ranger

Spaz was the word you used? Sorry for the confusion. Are you going to claim you don’t know what one of them is aswell? At least I stand by the hatred and prejudices I have for the many people and groups I dislike. You backtrack and try and swallow your words.

Match thread: Barnsley H on 20:38 - Aug 23 with 1657 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Barnsley H on 20:00 - Aug 23 by finberty

Anyone fancy a nice cup of tea?

English breakfast loose leaves with strainer and a couple of buttered pikelets please Finberty.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Barnsley H on 21:17 - Aug 23 with 1613 viewsmacro

Match thread: Barnsley H on 19:26 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

Thanks for the hug and kisses Macro lets have a and move on.

Speaking of truth I'm still waiting for an acknowledgment that you were wrong regarding ""Your 1cm tall comment smacks of a bully who can't justify things with common sense and resorts to mouthing off." comment. I did not say it someone else did. something along the lines of the retraction and apology I extended to DDB for misquoting him on this very thread will do.

thanks in advance.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 19:30]

Reread the message it was edited within about 2 mins of being posted. Bit touchy aren't we.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024