Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He Has Got To Go 16:58 - Feb 23 with 22794 viewsSandyDrum

For the sake of Rochdale Association Football Club.

Keith Hill, please resign immediately.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

He Has Got To Go on 20:20 - Feb 24 with 3361 viewsfitzochris

Nothing from officiallydale on Twitter today.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

He Has Got To Go on 20:23 - Feb 24 with 3336 viewsrochdaleriddler

He Has Got To Go on 20:20 - Feb 24 by fitzochris

Nothing from officiallydale on Twitter today.

I’ve come off twitter and Facebook , I did wonder what the club would say about yesterday

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

He Has Got To Go on 20:48 - Feb 24 with 3228 viewsnordenblue

He Has Got To Go on 20:23 - Feb 24 by rochdaleriddler

I’ve come off twitter and Facebook , I did wonder what the club would say about yesterday

We could really do with an early edition of Daves diary to let us all know what we should all be thinking, that and a brief about Hilly "protecting" the players, quality reading
He Has Got To Go on 21:16 - Feb 24 with 3177 viewsjudd

He Has Got To Go on 20:48 - Feb 24 by nordenblue

We could really do with an early edition of Daves diary to let us all know what we should all be thinking, that and a brief about Hilly "protecting" the players, quality reading

It wouldn't surprise me if he was a guest of honour at Wembley so we'll have to wait for the next mis-spellbinding edition

Poll: What is it to be then?

He Has Got To Go on 11:09 - Feb 25 with 2902 viewsParkinsGimp

I dont believe Hill will quit or accept a severance package , as Frog pointed out his stock is so low at the moment. He is also far too arrogant and greedy to do this.
The plan to go for League 2 as many have ventured on here, was in full swing as soon as we survived last year. It is a huge gamble now to think we can be a Yo yo club since the standard of League 2 is far tougher than in previous years when we should of walked it many a time and eventually did make it up.
Some people are still laying the blame at Hill and saying the squad is good enough, they are delusion this squad is woeful, with only Hendo , and Dooley good enough for top half L2 .The loanees cant be counted since not many clubs will not send them back after their players have witnessed the bullying and pathetic training regime we seem to follow. The kids should not be thrown into a desperate relegation battle it could damage their confidence for some time.
He Has Got To Go on 14:10 - Feb 26 with 2633 viewsVespaDale

He Has Got To Go on 20:33 - Feb 23 by 49thseason

We were relegated the minute we kicked off the new campaign. Summer business had not included a solid central defender or a permanent left-back, there was no evident midfielder to play in front of the back four, and the attack was goal-shy. Bringing in Perkins, Inman and Wilbraham simply magnified the paucity of ambition.

My belief then and now is that this situation was created deliberately. KH wants to go back to L2 and rebuild as he has done twice before. Promotion from L2 is less of a problem than long term survival in L1 without the funds to compete. We will become a yoyo club for a few seasons until eventually, either the plug is finally pulled or the youth development kicks in and provide a stable base for L1 survival.. Football is a dog-eat-dog world and Rochdale AFC is currently a Chihuahua.
The 5 year contract was another deliberate move and the board and KH are fully complicit in wanting a return to L2. The logic is simple, its easier to be around the top of L2 than survive in L1. L2 frees up an amount of cash towards other things like a training ground, academy, main stand decorating etc. Wages are less, young players can be competitive, and an occasional player sale actually adds value rather than simply being thrown into more wages.
Cheap season tickets were the last throw of the dice, support has not increased, the team is significantly weaker than at any time in the last 5 or 6 seasons. L2 here we come.

After the opening game away at Burton, which we won somehow. I said to work colleagues that we'd be lucky to survive, & there wouldn't be many low scoring games involving us this season. Some of the game had the oppo been clinical could've resulted in a few 8's 9's or 10's against. It is a lost cause & I've predicted we go right out of the league with Hill in charge now.
He Has Got To Go on 15:05 - Feb 26 with 2541 viewsHopwoodblue

He Has Got To Go on 14:10 - Feb 26 by VespaDale

After the opening game away at Burton, which we won somehow. I said to work colleagues that we'd be lucky to survive, & there wouldn't be many low scoring games involving us this season. Some of the game had the oppo been clinical could've resulted in a few 8's 9's or 10's against. It is a lost cause & I've predicted we go right out of the league with Hill in charge now.

The first half was probably the best football we’ve played all season. It’s quite sad to think that the people who run a football club are happy to take relegation. Mangers are like everyone else they eventually run out of ideas and invention. Hill is no different. The top and bottom of it is he is just past his sell by date. Everyone has a shelf life. Our problem seems to be that people who ran or still run our wonderful club have let us down by seemingly not having a get out clause should things go tits up on the field. IF and it’s a big if it turns out he doesn’t have a clause of a maximum amount of money that will be paid to him in terms of compensation if he gets sacked no matter how long into his contract I think as supporters we have been badly let down by the so called powers that be at Rochdale AFC. It could be the biggest and most costliest mistake ever made by any directors that have ever run RAFC and by that I mean it could cost us our league status if we cannot sack him for financial reasons.
RIP RAFC

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

He Has Got To Go on 15:14 - Feb 26 with 2516 viewsfitzochris

Accepting relegation would mean last season would count for eff all. The final day, Joe's heroics, the lot - eff all.

Why go through all that just to meekly accept relegation the following season?

I can't see it from Hill, to be honest. I can see it from others, but not from Hill. He's a stubborn, arrogant, belligerent fecker, but, like all professional sportsmen, he's also a winner. I simply cannot believe he would accept defeat, even if his actions unintentionally lead to it.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

He Has Got To Go on 15:24 - Feb 26 with 2478 viewsHopwoodblue

He Has Got To Go on 15:14 - Feb 26 by fitzochris

Accepting relegation would mean last season would count for eff all. The final day, Joe's heroics, the lot - eff all.

I can't see it from Hill, to be honest. I can see it from others, but not from Hill. He's a stubborn, arrogant, belligerent fecker, but, like all professional sportsmen, he's also a winner. I simply cannot believe he would accept defeat, even if his actions unintentionally lead to it.

Maybe the five year contract has taken some of the spark / drive call it what you want away

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

He Has Got To Go on 15:25 - Feb 26 with 2476 viewsDaleiLama

He Has Got To Go on 15:14 - Feb 26 by fitzochris

Nor can I. To see what Spurs meant and to see how sick he is when stuff goes wrong, I think he'd literally do whatever it took to put things right. The evidence suggests he doesn't know what that is or the players can't/won't do it. Folk might think he doesn't care about his legacy, but really? He's also a proud man too - just nothing to be proud of at present!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

He Has Got To Go on 16:29 - Feb 26 with 2406 viewsdiver

A win at Luton on Saturday will change everything
He Has Got To Go on 16:43 - Feb 26 with 2365 viewsrochdaleriddler

He Has Got To Go on 16:29 - Feb 26 by diver

A win at Luton on Saturday will change everything

Like the win at Walsall?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

He Has Got To Go on 16:55 - Feb 26 with 2326 viewsdiver

We are in for a pleasant surprise and Hill will be hero again
He Has Got To Go on 16:57 - Feb 26 with 2320 viewselectricblue

"The loanees cant be counted since not many clubs will not send them back after their players have witnessed the bullying and pathetic training regime we seem to follow. "

How do you know that the training is pathetic and there is bullying at the club?
Unless you have personally bared witness to what you have written then kindly keep those remarks to yourself it is bad enough that the club are at the arse end of the lge and struggling....
Anybody who supports any team what ever the sport dont like being in the position dale are in..

Any coach or manager can train the team all week for the next game but once they cross that line it is the players who are accountable and if they dont adhere to the plan then lets get on the managers back for christs sake....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

He Has Got To Go on 17:05 - Feb 26 with 2302 viewsrochdaleriddler

He Has Got To Go on 16:57 - Feb 26 by electricblue

"The loanees cant be counted since not many clubs will not send them back after their players have witnessed the bullying and pathetic training regime we seem to follow. "

How do you know that the training is pathetic and there is bullying at the club?
Unless you have personally bared witness to what you have written then kindly keep those remarks to yourself it is bad enough that the club are at the arse end of the lge and struggling....
Anybody who supports any team what ever the sport dont like being in the position dale are in..

Any coach or manager can train the team all week for the next game but once they cross that line it is the players who are accountable and if they dont adhere to the plan then lets get on the managers back for christs sake....

WEll getting on Hill’s back is preferable to booing players, neither of which is happening, which evidences Dale fans understanding of our predicament , and also shows a sense of decency. However I believe a change is necessary , if this shit show was at bury or Owdham we would have a thread laughing at them

He Has Got To Go on 17:15 - Feb 26 with 2286 viewsrochdale_ranger

I can’t think of another time or club where a football club have been shackled to a failing manager who bad mouths fans and doesn’t have a plan B,
He Has Got To Go on 18:24 - Feb 26 with 2201 viewselectricblue

Hill like a lot of managers do not have a plan b christ even the manager of the England team doesnt have a plan b the world cup proved that..

So If hill did leave who will take the job with possible relegation looming!!
I cannot see Hurst wanting the job and quite possibly Warburton or Bentley who i have mentioned in other topics..

Do you want another Steve Eyre or Coleman in charge! Because that is the type of manager Dale will attract if Hill was sacked at the moment...

With the Board being slilent on what is going is creating discontent amongst the supporters...
Target your feelings to the board instead see where that gets..
Infact if a large group of Dale supporters got together and put into an email with their names attached and told the chairman what they think then they may get a reply..

On here nothing will happen..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

He Has Got To Go on 18:57 - Feb 26 with 2125 viewssince58

He Has Got To Go on 17:05 - Feb 26 by rochdaleriddler

WEll getting on Hill’s back is preferable to booing players, neither of which is happening, which evidences Dale fans understanding of our predicament , and also shows a sense of decency. However I believe a change is necessary , if this shit show was at bury or Owdham we would have a thread laughing at them

Like I and a few more have said before be careful what you wish for.
What goes around comes around.
He Has Got To Go on 18:57 - Feb 26 with 2122 viewsYouTubeDale

He Has Got To Go on 18:24 - Feb 26 by electricblue

Hill like a lot of managers do not have a plan b christ even the manager of the England team doesnt have a plan b the world cup proved that..

So If hill did leave who will take the job with possible relegation looming!!
I cannot see Hurst wanting the job and quite possibly Warburton or Bentley who i have mentioned in other topics..

Do you want another Steve Eyre or Coleman in charge! Because that is the type of manager Dale will attract if Hill was sacked at the moment...

With the Board being slilent on what is going is creating discontent amongst the supporters...
Target your feelings to the board instead see where that gets..
Infact if a large group of Dale supporters got together and put into an email with their names attached and told the chairman what they think then they may get a reply..

On here nothing will happen..

Someone like Hurst would take the job on knowing that they wouldn’t take the blame if we went down. It would give the new manager time to assess the players and make decisions for next season. A perfect time to get the next manager in. Surely the BOD can see this.

The big sticking point is Hill holding the club to ransom with years left on his contract. What a f*ckup, but all in hindsight.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

He Has Got To Go on 19:08 - Feb 26 with 2091 viewsSuddenLad

He Has Got To Go on 18:57 - Feb 26 by YouTubeDale

Someone like Hurst would take the job on knowing that they wouldn’t take the blame if we went down. It would give the new manager time to assess the players and make decisions for next season. A perfect time to get the next manager in. Surely the BOD can see this.

The big sticking point is Hill holding the club to ransom with years left on his contract. What a f*ckup, but all in hindsight.

Who says Hill is holding the club to ransom ?? Where do these fairy tales originate ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

He Has Got To Go on 19:13 - Feb 26 with 2072 viewssince58

He Has Got To Go on 19:08 - Feb 26 by SuddenLad

Who says Hill is holding the club to ransom ?? Where do these fairy tales originate ??

So what do you know?
He Has Got To Go on 19:18 - Feb 26 with 2052 viewskel

He Has Got To Go on 19:13 - Feb 26 by since58

So what do you know?

Waste of time asking him a question, he won’t reply.
He Has Got To Go (n/t) on 20:02 - Feb 26 with 1937 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

He Has Got To Go on 22:55 - Feb 26 with 1785 viewsJames1980

Surely Hill doesn't want us to go down and will be gutted if we do. I sincerely hope those that want him out is not due to his lack of desire to want the best Dale.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

He Has Got To Go on 07:44 - Feb 27 with 1592 viewspioneer

He Has Got To Go on 22:55 - Feb 26 by James1980

Surely Hill doesn't want us to go down and will be gutted if we do. I sincerely hope those that want him out is not due to his lack of desire to want the best Dale.

he wants the best for himself, nothing more and nothing less. The best for dale would involve waiving the 5 year contract...he is not going to do that and no one can blame him. This crap about wanting the best for the club is laughable. Is that why he jumped ship to Barnsley?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024