Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dineen v Pearlman 11:09 - Jul 3 with 4223 viewsDarran

What the fuçk was the point of replacing Dineen with Pearlman?
£15k a week and a complete and utter load of wañk.

Shit sponsors and a disaster of a venture in the city centre plus he now employs (so I’m told) more staff in the commercial dept than Dineen ever did.

Seriously what was the point? £15k a poxy week more than when Dineen was doing it and for what?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dineen v Pearlman on 18:13 - Jul 3 with 1301 viewsQJumpingJack

Pearlman should be congratulated on the club shop in the city centre.
This is something the club should have done it in Summer 2011 after our promotion.

Opening the club shop a few years ago was too little, too late and at a time when the club was starting to slide downwards.
Dineen v Pearlman on 18:23 - Jul 3 with 1287 viewslondonlisa2001

Dineen v Pearlman on 15:40 - Jul 3 by Darran

I’m not suggesting the predecessor was working for nada but it seems pointless adding another wage a wage by what I’m told he’s still getting though it’s nothing compared to Pearlmans and I thought the accounts said Pearlman was on £750k per year which is more or less £15k per week.

“it’s nothing compared to Pearlmans ”

Not true.

Also the accounts don’t state anyone’s salary other than HJ. And it’s nowhere near the figure you’re quoting from what I’m led to believe.
Dineen v Pearlman on 18:28 - Jul 3 with 1285 viewsDarran

Dineen v Pearlman on 18:23 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Not true.

Also the accounts don’t state anyone’s salary other than HJ. And it’s nowhere near the figure you’re quoting from what I’m led to believe.

There was something on here a little while ago that stated £750k a year.

Dineen v Pearlman on 19:41 - Jul 3 with 1228 viewstylagarwjack

Isn’t the real reason they appointed Pearlman was to have someone based locally who could control the running of the club because they couldn’t from afar?

I believe they themselves as referred to him as “our man on the ground” which basically means their eyes and ears in Swansea.

He is paid such a handsome salary as an incentive to move from the U.S. to Swansea, which, let’s face it, as much as we love it, is not a move that would appeal to a U.S. citizen.

The appointment of Birch, again, their man, should remove the need for Pearlman, if they trust Birch, unless they really see value in Pearlman from a marketing / commercial perspective. Unless his departure is imminent, which I doubt, then it is evident that they do, especially given the financial challenges that we as a club currently face.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 19:49]
Dineen v Pearlman on 19:47 - Jul 3 with 1206 viewslondonlisa2001

Dineen v Pearlman on 18:28 - Jul 3 by Darran

That will have been wrong as well then as I understand it.
Dineen v Pearlman on 20:00 - Jul 3 with 1168 viewslonglostjack

Dineen v Pearlman on 18:23 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Not true.

What about the management accounts Lisa? I’ll be honest I’ve no idea how detailed they’d be but I find it strange that the Trust isn’t privy to Pearlman’s salary.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Dineen v Pearlman on 20:09 - Jul 3 with 1152 viewslondonlisa2001

Dineen v Pearlman on 20:00 - Jul 3 by longlostjack

What about the management accounts Lisa? I’ll be honest I’ve no idea how detailed they’d be but I find it strange that the Trust isn’t privy to Pearlman’s salary.

Not in enough detail to show. And we’ve explained the issues previously about getting more detailed info. But from what we believe the £15k a week bit is wide of the mark as Phil said.
Dineen v Pearlman on 20:15 - Jul 3 with 1144 viewstylagarwjack

Forgive me for missing the previous explanation but why is a 21% shareholder not entitled to details about the club’s spending on salaries? I can understand why not from a playing perspective but not otherwise?
Login to get fewer ads

Dineen v Pearlman on 20:41 - Jul 3 with 1107 viewsIAN05

Dineen v Pearlman on 20:15 - Jul 3 by tylagarwjack

Forgive me for missing the previous explanation but why is a 21% shareholder not entitled to details about the club’s spending on salaries? I can understand why not from a playing perspective but not otherwise?

Shareholders of the company I work for don’t know my salary either. They know the overall salary spend and departmental splits but they are not privy to any individuals salary.
Dineen v Pearlman on 20:44 - Jul 3 with 1094 viewsLeonWasGod

Dineen v Pearlman on 15:02 - Jul 3 by Cooperman

In the long term it's profit that pays the wages and not income. The latter doesn't necessarily guarantee the former.

Eh? Of course wages (and other costs) are paid out of revenue. Profit’s what’s left when all the costs have been paid. What am I missing?
Dineen v Pearlman on 20:48 - Jul 3 with 1080 viewslondonlisa2001

Dineen v Pearlman on 20:41 - Jul 3 by IAN05

Shareholders of the company I work for don’t know my salary either. They know the overall salary spend and departmental splits but they are not privy to any individuals salary.

Actually the entitlement for information is in the role of director rather than shareholder.

Directors will get info on senior executive packages through a remuneration committee of the board.
Dineen v Pearlman on 20:55 - Jul 3 with 1073 viewsIAN05

Dineen v Pearlman on 20:48 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Actually the entitlement for information is in the role of director rather than shareholder.

Directors will get info on senior executive packages through a remuneration committee of the board.

So would Stuart be privy to Pearlmans salary or would he only know that of any directors ?
Dineen v Pearlman on 20:55 - Jul 3 with 1072 viewsangryjack

Because Dineen is a c@nt
Dineen v Pearlman on 22:20 - Jul 3 with 1003 viewsSgorioFruit

Pearlman - waste of money

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Dineen v Pearlman on 22:30 - Jul 3 with 973 viewsDarran

Dineen v Pearlman on 20:55 - Jul 3 by IAN05

So would Stuart be privy to Pearlmans salary or would he only know that of any directors ?

Well Jenkins salary was definitely in one account posted on here and I’m sure Pearlmans was too.

Dineen v Pearlman on 23:00 - Jul 3 with 920 viewsPentyrchJack

Agree, overpaid for what he has achieved and for what can be achieved in a club maxed out on 20,000 every home game if we are lucky.

For someone on that money I would have expected him to notice the adverts in the toilets above the urinals are 2 to 3 years out of date - in May they were advertising the 2016 Cheltenham Festival FFS which was 3 years previous.

Clearly not someone who has even been to where the real supporters go.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Dineen v Pearlman on 01:22 - Jul 4 with 828 viewsDJack

Dineen v Pearlman on 12:46 - Jul 3 by Badlands

Did the town shop ever pay its way?
I believe it was more of an advertising outlet and City centre presence - great when we had TV £££££. but an obvious cost cutter when needed.
Had fans used the shop and it had broken even it would have been kept on.
Pearlman seems to be the new bogeyman now Jenkins has gone.
IMO he's done a very good job - 2018
'Commercial revenue rose from £9.4m to £12.1m (29%) as Swansea managed to exploit their Premier League status successfully one last time.'
That's just on £ & p and doesn't take into account the developments in advertising, ticketing, in house TV etc that have dragged us into the 21st Century.
His brief has been complicated by relegation but to complain about his modernising and increased income at a time when we could have crumbled is pretty pathetic TBH.
Cost effective.
But why not let Dai from the pub have a go - he'd be cheap and knows a few people.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 12:46]

Put your pom-poms down mate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Dineen v Pearlman on 06:33 - Jul 4 with 764 viewsDr_Winston

Dineen v Pearlman on 18:28 - Jul 3 by Darran

It was on here? Must be true then.

The mistake made was not booting Dineen out of the job in 2012. We had a golden period where commercial income should have rocketed, instead it barely twitched. By the time that useless f*cker eventually got replaced it was too late.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dineen v Pearlman on 09:11 - Jul 4 with 665 viewswaynekerr55

Dineen v Pearlman on 06:33 - Jul 4 by Dr_Winston

The mistake made was not booting Dineen out of the job in 2012. We had a golden period where commercial income should have rocketed, instead it barely twitched. By the time that useless f*cker eventually got replaced it was too late.

Has he actually gone now?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dineen v Pearlman on 09:20 - Jul 4 with 659 viewsswan65split

Dineen v Pearlman on 18:13 - Jul 3 by QJumpingJack

Pearlman should be congratulated on the club shop in the city centre.
This is something the club should have done it in Summer 2011 after our promotion.

Opening the club shop a few years ago was too little, too late and at a time when the club was starting to slide downwards.

Exactly, first 3 years were probably spent looking in the mirror and purring.
Dineen v Pearlman on 09:32 - Jul 4 with 640 viewsLeonWasGod

I bet Pearlman will be glad when the footie starts again, so he can hand the escaped goat back to Naughton.
Dineen v Pearlman on 09:39 - Jul 4 with 629 viewsDarran

Dineen v Pearlman on 06:33 - Jul 4 by Dr_Winston

Someone posted a link to the club accounts on here you sarcy twàt.

Dineen v Pearlman on 19:33 - Jul 4 with 499 viewswaynekerr55

Dineen v Pearlman on 09:11 - Jul 4 by waynekerr55

Has he actually gone now?

Is this now official? Did he walk the same time as Gonzo?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024