Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth away 14:44 - Feb 6 with 1970 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fixture moved forward a day, I’d be very annoyed if I had booked train tickets and accommodation
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 14:44]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Portsmouth away on 16:28 - Feb 6 with 1808 viewsdaz

It was always going to be rearranged once Portsmouth won their 4th round tie as that is 5th round weekend. The other option would be a Tuesday night sometime.
Portsmouth away on 16:35 - Feb 6 with 1788 viewsAncoats_Blue

Portsmouth away on 16:28 - Feb 6 by daz

It was always going to be rearranged once Portsmouth won their 4th round tie as that is 5th round weekend. The other option would be a Tuesday night sometime.

Not necessarily. All the 5th round ties are mid-week. Some clubs are playing their usual weekend league game as well as an FA cup game mid week. Reading for example play in the league on Saturday 29th Feb , then in the FA cup on Tuesday 3rd March.

Pompey have us, then Arsenal 3 days later. I'd hope they put a weakened side out v us and we get a result.
Portsmouth away on 16:36 - Feb 6 with 1783 viewsTVOS1907

Portsmouth away on 16:28 - Feb 6 by daz

The fifth round ties are in the following midweek.

Portsmouth v Arsenal is live on TV on the Monday night, with all the others on Tuesday-Thursday night, which contradicts the initial information put out by the FA as there was no indication of a game on the Monday.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Portsmouth away on 16:50 - Feb 6 with 1737 viewsdingdangblue

I've noticed Andy Cannon is getting a good run of games at the minute and seems to be involved a lot in most of their good play. It's taken him a while (most probably due to injury) but he looks like he's finally showing the potential we saw here.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Portsmouth away on 17:15 - Feb 6 with 1671 viewsdaz

Portsmouth away on 16:36 - Feb 6 by TVOS1907

The fifth round ties are in the following midweek.

Portsmouth v Arsenal is live on TV on the Monday night, with all the others on Tuesday-Thursday night, which contradicts the initial information put out by the FA as there was no indication of a game on the Monday.

Are they really? That's nonsense and just devalues the competition even more.
Portsmouth away on 17:19 - Feb 6 with 1661 viewsAncoats_Blue

Portsmouth away on 17:15 - Feb 6 by daz

Are they really? That's nonsense and just devalues the competition even more.

Aye, it's a bit crap. But, could work in our favour if Pompey have one eye on the Arsenal game.
Portsmouth away on 17:46 - Feb 6 with 1603 viewsblackdogblue

Portsmouth away on 17:19 - Feb 6 by Ancoats_Blue

Aye, it's a bit crap. But, could work in our favour if Pompey have one eye on the Arsenal game.

Shrewsbury must have done as we won 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024