Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No emotion from Cooper 21:43 - Feb 14 with 6393 viewsSwanzay

No change, no clues, no nothing!
Pathetic, hes simply not a championship manager!
Out of his depth!
No emotion from Cooper on 23:38 - Feb 14 with 1156 viewsicecoldjack

No emotion from Cooper on 22:36 - Feb 14 by swancity

Nonsense.

18 goal attempts tonight and some good football played but it’s often what you do or don’t do when you don’t have the ball is decisive. That’s what happened tonight as although we scored some good goals and there was a good spirit in the team, some of the defensive work was very poor with our central defence weak. The full backs Naughton and Bidwell did well but we are lacking leadership in the key centre back position.

Guehi especially doesn’t look good enough and it’ll be a surprise if he starts next week. Woodman too isn’t playing well and may need a break.

Nonsense ?

So our manager has absolutely no input in how we set up defensively, tactically or selection wise ?

We may lack leadership on the field, but we lack far more from our manager !
No emotion from Cooper on 08:26 - Feb 15 with 1015 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No emotion from Cooper on 23:38 - Feb 14 by icecoldjack

Nonsense ?

So our manager has absolutely no input in how we set up defensively, tactically or selection wise ?

We may lack leadership on the field, but we lack far more from our manager !

I think I’ve been on PS for over 10 years now and have yet to see him make a sensible post. Ignore him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

No emotion from Cooper on 09:30 - Feb 15 with 979 viewsBluebird

No emotion from Cooper on 22:20 - Feb 14 by jackrabbit

All four Hull goals were due to appallingly inept defending. When is VdH due back? It won’t be a moment too soon. I felt sorry for Ayew and our 4 goal scorers - brilliant goals virtually wasted.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 22:21]

Swansea's goals were mostly down to how s.hit Hulls defence were in fairness
No emotion from Cooper on 11:12 - Feb 15 with 917 viewsSmellyplumz

No emotion from Cooper on 08:26 - Feb 15 by Brynmill_Jack

I think I’ve been on PS for over 10 years now and have yet to see him make a sensible post. Ignore him.

This.... The fact he states that he'll be surprised if guieh starts again next week says it all for me.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

No emotion from Cooper on 11:40 - Feb 15 with 884 viewsdameedna

No emotion from Cooper on 21:57 - Feb 14 by icecoldjack

Gutted for our young and senior players tonight, they deserve far better than this chump Cooper, I'd seen enough of this guy 2 months ago, clear then he is anti football and out of his depth .

Watching that tonight is just the cherry on top in terms of how players are going further backwards week after week . Noticable that its senior players that constantly pull him out the brown stuff and week after week he keeps dropping them !

I tell you something, Cooper has had a right touch to be in charge of this club with some bloody good senior pro's digging him out more often than not, he also has some talented young players that he's destroying with his awful style of football.

Sack the clueless knob head now before the young players are too scared to even touch the ball let alone try and play and pass it ! He's drawing all confidence from the team.

Apart from the goals from Garrick and Brewster. Cooper has a job to get on with and make sure the new players get some decent results and start to improve playing together as a team. He will be here until the end of the season so little point being over-emotional on the internet.
No emotion from Cooper on 11:44 - Feb 15 with 878 viewsSwansea93

No emotion from Cooper on 11:40 - Feb 15 by dameedna

Apart from the goals from Garrick and Brewster. Cooper has a job to get on with and make sure the new players get some decent results and start to improve playing together as a team. He will be here until the end of the season so little point being over-emotional on the internet.

7 wins in 30, he is lucky we can't afford to sack him.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

No emotion from Cooper on 11:49 - Feb 15 with 861 viewsdameedna

No emotion from Cooper on 11:44 - Feb 15 by Swansea93

It is not a sprint.

9th.
No emotion from Cooper on 11:52 - Feb 15 with 857 viewsangryjack

No emotion from Cooper on 11:49 - Feb 15 by dameedna

It is not a sprint.

9th.

9th with dreadful system turning good average players into bad players overnight can't change a system when not working or getting over run mans a joke
Login to get fewer ads

No emotion from Cooper on 11:54 - Feb 15 with 848 viewsNotLoyal

No emotion from Cooper on 11:44 - Feb 15 by Swansea93

Surely Birch isn’t that daft to not have a clause in his contract that is performance related which could lead to a cheap dismissal.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

No emotion from Cooper on 12:00 - Feb 15 with 842 viewssainthelens

No emotion from Cooper on 11:49 - Feb 15 by dameedna

It is not a sprint.

9th.

If/when we miss out by 3/4 points, think back to last night and other home games when bog standard poor management have cost us points very late in matches.
Then come back singing his praises.
No emotion from Cooper on 12:03 - Feb 15 with 838 viewsdameedna

No emotion from Cooper on 11:52 - Feb 15 by angryjack

9th with dreadful system turning good average players into bad players overnight can't change a system when not working or getting over run mans a joke

We have drawn our last two games. Awful system or not, draws are useful and keep us in touch.

VDH and Rodon back soon. Could change very quickly.
No emotion from Cooper on 12:06 - Feb 15 with 833 viewsdameedna

No emotion from Cooper on 12:00 - Feb 15 by sainthelens

If/when we miss out by 3/4 points, think back to last night and other home games when bog standard poor management have cost us points very late in matches.

I recall Routledge's glaring miss at Hull, if he had scored we could well have stayed up. Fine margins, we took three points off Leeds.
No emotion from Cooper on 12:08 - Feb 15 with 827 viewssainthelens

No emotion from Cooper on 12:06 - Feb 15 by dameedna

I recall Routledge's glaring miss at Hull, if he had scored we could well have stayed up. Fine margins, we took three points off Leeds.

The points we've dropped from being well placed in games far out weighs the likes of Leeds away.
No emotion from Cooper on 12:19 - Feb 15 with 809 viewsSwanjaxs

No emotion from Cooper on 21:49 - Feb 14 by QJumpingJack

isn't Tate defensive coach?

The appointment of Tate onto the coaching staff is part of the reason the club has been in decline for the last few years.

Hes not even an ex postman ffs
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 12:20]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

No emotion from Cooper on 13:10 - Feb 15 with 748 viewsAngelRangelQS

No emotion from Cooper on 12:00 - Feb 15 by sainthelens

No chance will we miss out by 3/4 points.

I think it’ll be closer to 15/16 by the end of the season.
No emotion from Cooper on 13:14 - Feb 15 with 745 viewsairedale

No emotion from Cooper on 21:49 - Feb 14 by QJumpingJack

isn't Tate defensive coach?

Karaoke coach.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024