Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New vaccine by Christmas 17:05 - Sep 2 with 13537 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.euronews.com/amp/2020/07/21/coronavirus-vaccine

Hopefully full crowds by January, after immunisation. Hopefully all goes to plan.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2020 17:06]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

New vaccine by Christmas on 11:57 - Sep 6 with 1026 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 11:37 - Sep 6 by Boris_

The thing is Ian, you and your pals are in the minority. You can shout and scream your extreme left wing views as much as you want, but you're in the minority which is why you lost the Brexit vote and the Tories have a 80 seat majority in government.

Don't think because I'm one of the only ones who calls you and your pals out on here that you're in the majority, you're not. People just can't be bothered to debate with you any more and there's no need, as everything the majority of people want, we have.

I wouldn't suggest that I'm angry mush. I voted Brexit - it's happening. I voted Conservative, they are in Government.

Another reference to my 'extreme left wing' views and 'shouting and screaming' when all I've been doing in this thread is calmly pointing out what a complete numpty you are.

It would be lovely if you decided to have a break from this forum. You had very little of interest to say in the first place, but you really have become an unpleasant and repetitive bore now.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

New vaccine by Christmas on 12:00 - Sep 6 with 1025 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 11:54 - Sep 6 by oeuf

And there you go...again. Perpetually banging on about political stances and allegiances, labelling anyone who's not aligned with you as a lefty. I'm unsure if you're a troll or just a bit of an idiot.

Yes oeuf, that is the million dollar question!

But let's not waste too much time worrying about it. He's in his own little world and he seems to like it there very much.

New vaccine by Christmas on 16:58 - Sep 6 with 951 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 12:00 - Sep 6 by DorsetIan

Yes oeuf, that is the million dollar question!

But let's not waste too much time worrying about it. He's in his own little world and he seems to like it there very much.

My views are in the majority Ian. Thankfully most of the population of the UK are still normal, rational and balanced people.

You are the one that is in the minority, so it could be said 'in your own little world' .

Poll: Claude Puel

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:13 - Sep 6 with 943 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 16:58 - Sep 6 by Boris_

My views are in the majority Ian. Thankfully most of the population of the UK are still normal, rational and balanced people.

You are the one that is in the minority, so it could be said 'in your own little world' .

It's not your views, mush, it's your personality.

In my experience (and thankfully) boorish, loudmouth bores are a small minority in this country. Even on this site you now stand out a mile.

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:26 - Sep 6 with 923 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:13 - Sep 6 by DorsetIan

It's not your views, mush, it's your personality.

In my experience (and thankfully) boorish, loudmouth bores are a small minority in this country. Even on this site you now stand out a mile.

You're getting upset, aren't you hun?

Also replying to me within minutes on a Sunday afternoon. Have you been sat around waiting and pressing refresh all day? Nothing better to do?

Poll: Claude Puel

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:49 - Sep 6 with 910 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:26 - Sep 6 by Boris_

You're getting upset, aren't you hun?

Also replying to me within minutes on a Sunday afternoon. Have you been sat around waiting and pressing refresh all day? Nothing better to do?

Hardly - what is there to get upset about? Everything you say you have said a good dozen times before. It's just background noise now.

Just like you mush, popping back in now and again to keep you straight.

New vaccine by Christmas on 18:31 - Sep 6 with 892 viewsgrumpy

New vaccine by Christmas on 16:58 - Sep 6 by Boris_

Do you always go with the majority,Boris?
New vaccine by Christmas on 09:16 - Sep 7 with 783 viewsarfurdent

Left, right or Looney the covid virus will get us all. The Establishment is clearing the decks to make room for cheap labour being displaced from the Middle East. How else will they build HS2 and Crossrail without it.

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Login to get fewer ads

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:03 - Sep 7 with 749 viewsfranniesTache

New vaccine by Christmas on 21:56 - Sep 4 by cocklebreath

How many people do you know have long term corona bad stuff? Be honest.

My other half caught it in March, she has no underlying health issues, she's in her 30s, not overweight, vegetarian, regularly exercised, cycling 19miles a day for work and caught Covid in march. She still has underlying issues from Covid now, causing insomnia, dizziness, fatigue, irregular heart beat and "tingling feeling" in her limbs.

She's had an ECG, a 24 hour heart monitor, and is due an MRI, research is now showing that Covid affects the brain and can become an auto immune disease.

During the worst part of it we had to call out the ambulance twice.
New vaccine by Christmas on 14:13 - Sep 7 with 743 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:03 - Sep 7 by franniesTache

My other half caught it in March, she has no underlying health issues, she's in her 30s, not overweight, vegetarian, regularly exercised, cycling 19miles a day for work and caught Covid in march. She still has underlying issues from Covid now, causing insomnia, dizziness, fatigue, irregular heart beat and "tingling feeling" in her limbs.

She's had an ECG, a 24 hour heart monitor, and is due an MRI, research is now showing that Covid affects the brain and can become an auto immune disease.

During the worst part of it we had to call out the ambulance twice.

Sorry to hear that. Sounds awful. This is the problem, we are still learning about the virus. We are going to be stuck with this for a long time to come.
New vaccine by Christmas on 14:41 - Sep 7 with 728 viewsfranniesTache

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:13 - Sep 7 by Sadoldgit

Sorry to hear that. Sounds awful. This is the problem, we are still learning about the virus. We are going to be stuck with this for a long time to come.

Thanks mate, it's infuriating as everything comes back positive, if you just looked at the tests you'd think she's the picture of health, but there's something seriously wrong going on and it's just a matter of finding the right test to see what that is.
New vaccine by Christmas on 14:49 - Sep 7 with 723 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:41 - Sep 7 by franniesTache

Thanks mate, it's infuriating as everything comes back positive, if you just looked at the tests you'd think she's the picture of health, but there's something seriously wrong going on and it's just a matter of finding the right test to see what that is.

It must be very worrying for you both. I hope you get some answers soon and that it gets sorted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024