Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RM Confirmed 18:08 - Aug 1 with 8393 viewsWhiterockin

https://www.swanseacity.com/
RM Confirmed on 19:45 - Aug 1 with 1820 viewsonehunglow

RM Confirmed on 19:33 - Aug 1 by CrossJack

There's no need to be defensive. It's just like a competition between all websites at the minute and there's no need. Perhaps that is why there is criticism coming. There's no need for "we got there first" just let the stories do the talking. It's creating divides that aren't necessary.

In terms of before you arrived I used the forum and it was fine. I read the other one too and note there's very little in the way of political talk which still remains and clogs a lot of the forum up (100 pages of nonsense on covid for example). I don't see Phil talking up the way this site is run but you are happy to comment on the way it was before

That post feels a bit like an attack Keith when there's no need. I've not been a detractor of yours but surely free speech within reason is allowed?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 19:34]

You what?
This site is pretty pure and whilst there are some bitchfests ,none match the other site.

Nobody on here could get away with calling another poster,"filth",vile" or "scum" all of which Mr Sumber allows .

Keith has dragged this site from the gutter,amke no mistake.Cjeck out the other site with reactions to my post.

Keith is genuine and we know where we stand.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

RM Confirmed on 19:47 - Aug 1 with 1804 viewsCrossJack

RM Confirmed on 19:45 - Aug 1 by onehunglow

You what?
This site is pretty pure and whilst there are some bitchfests ,none match the other site.

Nobody on here could get away with calling another poster,"filth",vile" or "scum" all of which Mr Sumber allows .

Keith has dragged this site from the gutter,amke no mistake.Cjeck out the other site with reactions to my post.

Keith is genuine and we know where we stand.

I have no doubt Keith is a good, genuine guy.

Whilst I think some of the things that are being said about you are uncalled for, I did used to see you post as Perch way back when and I recall some very unsavoury things said. You're no angel
RM Confirmed on 19:49 - Aug 1 with 1781 viewsonehunglow

RM Confirmed on 19:47 - Aug 1 by CrossJack

I have no doubt Keith is a good, genuine guy.

Whilst I think some of the things that are being said about you are uncalled for, I did used to see you post as Perch way back when and I recall some very unsavoury things said. You're no angel

Perch was killed off.
End of.

I most certainly am not any angel and anybody is welcome to repeat their forum insult to my face,you included.

RM Confirmed on 19:50 - Aug 1 with 1787 viewsCrossJack

RM Confirmed on 19:49 - Aug 1 by onehunglow

Perch was killed off.
End of.

I most certainly am not any angel and anybody is welcome to repeat their forum insult to my face,you included.

Case and point.
RM Confirmed on 20:01 - Aug 1 with 1701 viewsonehunglow

Bye Ch.

RM Confirmed on 20:09 - Aug 1 with 1685 viewsBrynmill_Jack

RM Confirmed on 18:29 - Aug 1 by guthrieintherain

So looks like Marsh is out as well then

There was an air of staleness around the place since around the new year . Best get rid and freshen the place up. A good move to keep Tate let’s hope he fits in well with the new regime.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

RM Confirmed on 20:11 - Aug 1 with 1673 viewsBrynmill_Jack

RM Confirmed on 18:29 - Aug 1 by guthrieintherain

So looks like Marsh is out as well then

Hopefully Dr P and Andrew Mole have left with Cooper

RM Confirmed on 20:17 - Aug 1 with 1639 viewsTreforys_Jack

RM Confirmed on 20:11 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Please make this happen.
Login to get fewer ads

RM Confirmed on 20:18 - Aug 1 with 1625 viewsFireboy2

Please 🙏
RM Confirmed on 20:19 - Aug 1 with 1614 viewsWhiterockin

Ignore is a wonderful thing, I thought they had gone weeks ago.
RM Confirmed on 20:25 - Aug 1 with 1574 viewsBenJ94

Franchise Fc fans are taking his departure very well….

RM Confirmed on 20:31 - Aug 1 with 1539 viewsThurrockJack92

Very good appointment and a much better one than Eustace would have been imo.
RM Confirmed on 20:45 - Aug 1 with 1470 viewsguthrieintherain

RM Confirmed on 20:25 - Aug 1 by BenJ94

Franchise Fc fans are taking his departure very well….

Yes always a good gauge, the reaction of the fans of the team left.

The majority are calling him all sorts while a few others are in denial and trying to convince themselves they are better off without him.

An exciting appointment by the club after the dross of the last 2 seasons.

Just hope he is given a fair chance as we have lost a lot of good players.

Need a few in for sure but we have time

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

RM Confirmed on 21:06 - Aug 1 with 1396 viewsGVJack

RM Confirmed on 20:19 - Aug 1 by Whiterockin

Ignore is a wonderful thing, I thought they had gone weeks ago.

Whilst I'm fully supportive of the new manager coming in I think it's a bit childish pointing aim at Cooper and his backroom team. He did a pretty decent job with limited funds getting us into the plays offs in back to back seasons. Ok, the football wasn't as good as we would have wanted/expected in the end but I think he did it with one hand tied behind his back. I wish him well.
RM Confirmed on 21:11 - Aug 1 with 1376 viewsDr_Winston

If people stopped pretending that Cooper had "limited funds" he might get more sympathy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

RM Confirmed on 21:20 - Aug 1 with 1324 viewsKilkennyjack

This is good news.

RM can walk in the dressing room with 29 international caps behind everything he says.

Luke Williams has a big coaching reputation.

I think we will be seeing some attractive modern football once again.
Might take a couple of months but it will happen.

Good luck Russell and team.

Beware of the Risen People

RM Confirmed on 21:25 - Aug 1 with 1309 viewsguthrieintherain

RM Confirmed on 21:06 - Aug 1 by GVJack

Whilst I'm fully supportive of the new manager coming in I think it's a bit childish pointing aim at Cooper and his backroom team. He did a pretty decent job with limited funds getting us into the plays offs in back to back seasons. Ok, the football wasn't as good as we would have wanted/expected in the end but I think he did it with one hand tied behind his back. I wish him well.

One hand tied behind his back how do you work that out.

Ayew would get into any Championship team.
A centre back who Chelsea have just sold for nearly 20 million.
Connor Roberts and Cabango both had good seasons.

Was backed in January with Hourihane on 30k a week plus Whitaker and the 2 American players Morris was unlucky with the injury but the other 2 never got a look in.

Cooper can't complain was given the tools..
But his brand of football was 1 dimensional boring and negative.

We needed a new brand excited for the new season.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 21:28]

RM Confirmed on 21:27 - Aug 1 with 1296 viewsBrynmill_Jack

RM Confirmed on 21:20 - Aug 1 by Kilkennyjack

This is good news.

RM can walk in the dressing room with 29 international caps behind everything he says.

Luke Williams has a big coaching reputation.

I think we will be seeing some attractive modern football once again.
Might take a couple of months but it will happen.

Good luck Russell and team.

Agreed. We were stale and the football turgid. Things feel fresh again. We have to be patient though. If Grimes goes I hope at least two thirds of the proceeds are given to RM to strengthen.

RM Confirmed on 21:30 - Aug 1 with 1278 viewsKilkennyjack

RM Confirmed on 21:25 - Aug 1 by guthrieintherain

One hand tied behind his back how do you work that out.

Ayew would get into any Championship team.
A centre back who Chelsea have just sold for nearly 20 million.
Connor Roberts and Cabango both had good seasons.

Was backed in January with Hourihane on 30k a week plus Whitaker and the 2 American players Morris was unlucky with the injury but the other 2 never got a look in.

Cooper can't complain was given the tools..
But his brand of football was 1 dimensional boring and negative.

We needed a new brand excited for the new season.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 21:28]

Harsh but fair.

Cooperball was shite to watch.

Beware of the Risen People

RM Confirmed on 21:36 - Aug 1 with 1239 viewsguthrieintherain

RM Confirmed on 21:27 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. We were stale and the football turgid. Things feel fresh again. We have to be patient though. If Grimes goes I hope at least two thirds of the proceeds are given to RM to strengthen.

Yes to be fair to the owners they have always spent what the club can afford without getting into financial trouble.

We had the Silverstein 5m loan would love to know what sort of budget we have for funds this season and whether Martin was given any assurances on budgets.

RM Confirmed on 21:52 - Aug 1 with 1182 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Although the whole summer has been a complete shambles I am pleased that we eventually gave the job to Russell Martin.
He has proven that he can improve a team and get them playing attractive football and reading through his interview on the site I thought he came across very, very, well.

I sensed somebody who really understands what this club is about, somebody who understands what the fans want from the team.

I hope all those who stated previously that attractive football is what we want and results are less important actually stick to their guns and resist the temptation to criticise Martin and get on his back if we have a wobble.
Instilling a way of playing takes time, it is about building relationships with players and effecting the way those players think and subsequently play.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

RM Confirmed on 22:17 - Aug 1 with 1090 viewsNotLoyal

RM Confirmed on 19:33 - Aug 1 by CrossJack

There's no need to be defensive. It's just like a competition between all websites at the minute and there's no need. Perhaps that is why there is criticism coming. There's no need for "we got there first" just let the stories do the talking. It's creating divides that aren't necessary.

In terms of before you arrived I used the forum and it was fine. I read the other one too and note there's very little in the way of political talk which still remains and clogs a lot of the forum up (100 pages of nonsense on covid for example). I don't see Phil talking up the way this site is run but you are happy to comment on the way it was before

That post feels a bit like an attack Keith when there's no need. I've not been a detractor of yours but surely free speech within reason is allowed?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 19:34]

And that's a two way street. Give it, take it

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

RM Confirmed on 22:23 - Aug 1 with 1066 viewsCrossJack

RM Confirmed on 22:17 - Aug 1 by NotLoyal

And that's a two way street. Give it, take it

Yes I thought you wouldn't be far away.

Keith can talk for himself I'm sure. I'm not sure how this has developed to how it has but hey ho.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 22:23]
RM Confirmed on 00:26 - Aug 2 with 924 viewsKeithHaynes

RM Confirmed on 22:23 - Aug 1 by CrossJack

Yes I thought you wouldn't be far away.

Keith can talk for himself I'm sure. I'm not sure how this has developed to how it has but hey ho.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 22:23]

Trust me he can talk for anyone 👍

You said your bit, you got my response, as for talking for myself we ( me, dave and gruff ) have enough to talk about in words that are positive and encouraging. I’ve moved on.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

RM Confirmed on 00:31 - Aug 2 with 920 viewsowainglyndwr

Scummers think it's a joke, well hopefully RMi and the Jacks have the laugh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024