Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boro Match Thread 10:40 - Aug 18 with 46312 viewsPinnerPaul

Busy day for me today (for a retiree!), hopefully back in time to watch the game on QPR+.

Afraid I can't see another 3-0, so I've gone for 1-1, Chair to open his account for the season.
Boro Match Thread on 02:09 - Aug 19 with 1420 viewsNorthernr

Some of the way home, just got back into the rents house near Brigg.
Never sleeping tonight after that, adrenalin surging.
Ridiculously entertaining game. Something of everything. I thought we were going to get overwhelmed, then I thought we were going to run away with it, then I would have taken a point, then I thought we were going to win, then I thought we'd blown it.
Chris Willock. My word we've potentially got some player here.
That referee fcks dogs.
Won't have been noticed, nor matter much, but Jimmy Dunne came on for the stoppage time, first thing he did was win two headers, second thing he did was a big thick clearance at the near post.
The away end was absolutely bouncing up the back. Don't know how many but it felt like a lot for that distance on a Wednesday, more than I expected, atmosphere was great. TBF to the Boro lot they're really giving it some as well, making the most of a soulless new stadium. I like them, and the place, and the pub, and some of their players (Crooks, Ikpeazu, kid on the wing all v good tonight). We're just better though, three wins in a row up there.
Big Warnock fan but what exactly was he haemorrhaging over at full time? Penalty, red card, ten minutes added, Dickie hacked down on halfway breaking away 3 v 3 and initially the dicksplat is waving play on and making a ball motion. Was he disappointed the referee wasn't going up for their corners as well?

Great night. One of the great nights. Well done Rangers.
Boro Match Thread on 02:28 - Aug 19 with 1396 viewsFerdy

Boro Match Thread on 02:09 - Aug 19 by Northernr

Ridiculously entertaining game. Something of everything. I thought we were going to get overwhelmed, then I thought we were going to run away with it, then I would have taken a point, then I thought we were going to win, then I thought we'd blown it.
That referee fcks dogs.
Won't have been noticed, nor matter much, but Jimmy Dunne came on for the stoppage time, first thing he did was win two headers, second thing he did was a big thick clearance at the near post.
The away end was absolutely bouncing up the back. Don't know how many but it felt like a lot for that distance on a Wednesday, more than I expected, atmosphere was great. TBF to the Boro lot they're really giving it some as well, making the most of a soulless new stadium. I like them, and the place, and the pub, and some of their players (Crooks, Ikpeazu, kid on the wing all v good tonight). We're just better though, three wins in a row up there.
Big Warnock fan but what exactly was he haemorrhaging over at full time? Penalty, red card, ten minutes added, Dickie hacked down on halfway breaking away 3 v 3 and initially the dicksplat is waving play on and making a ball motion. Was he disappointed the referee wasn't going up for their corners as well?

Think Warnock had the hump over the Austin headbut, at least that was what he was moaning about in his press conference.

How bad did Wallace's injury look?

Hopefully Dykes just had a knock.
Boro Match Thread on 02:29 - Aug 19 with 1396 viewsDevon_4_England

That referee fcks dogs.

Players were buzzing at the end, great spirit amongst the players and fans tonight.
Boro Match Thread on 08:07 - Aug 19 with 1137 viewsswitchingcode

That referee fcks dogs.

Just have to love the championship best league in the world.Watched the game off a stream although poor reception good enough to enjoy the twists and turns of the game reminded me of a game at Sheff United when Stroud left us with 9 men but we still managed to get a late equaliser.
Boro Match Thread on 08:50 - Aug 19 with 1015 viewslondonscottish

Boro Match Thread on 08:07 - Aug 19 by switchingcode

Just have to love the championship best league in the world.Watched the game off a stream although poor reception good enough to enjoy the twists and turns of the game reminded me of a game at Sheff United when Stroud left us with 9 men but we still managed to get a late equaliser.

Championship at it best.

And we get to do it all again on Saturday :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Boro Match Thread on 09:06 - Aug 19 with 968 viewsTW_R

Boro Match Thread on 22:24 - Aug 18 by GloryHunter

How come Chris Willock couldn't get a game at Benfica? Fantastic scouting for us.

The same reason it took 3 years for them to give Taraabt his debut. They haven't got a clue what they are doing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024