Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? 21:51 - Aug 24 with 1731 viewsAguycalledJack

Who’s got the best item of swans memorabilia?

I’ve got a few old programmes ( nothing of note) my black and white scarf from when I was a kid and my centre stand seat from the vetch.

I’m sure there’s a few on this site that have some cracking items.
What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 22:00 - Aug 24 with 1709 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who has the center stand clock, rumour's are its in Cimla
What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 22:10 - Aug 24 with 1698 viewspencoedjack

A nice century year signed jersey, if I could upload images I would show it.

Not memorabilia but also like my YJB reg plate
What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 23:25 - Aug 24 with 1643 viewsKeithHaynes

Apologies for this.
After Roger Freestone’s testimonial dinner in Swansea he kindly rewarded me for trashing his hotel room ( with Phil Sumbler ) by leaving a very damp ( moist ) pair of his well soiled shreddies in my car. Do I still have them ?
I’m opening bids 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 00:02 - Aug 25 with 1618 viewsAndyNak

Few bits and bobs but proudest possession is Frankie Burrows flat cap

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 01:08 - Aug 25 with 1594 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Torpeys Wembley Autoglass winning jersey.

Scored the last penalty for us in the shootout.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 14:33 - Aug 25 with 1502 viewsCatullus

I have a few programmes, I wasn't a big collector. Most of what I kept are from our first season in the top flight. I have a home programme versus Southampton with Kevin Keegans autograph on the front, He took a wrong turn in his Daimler and ended up outside the North Bank! It was 13th April, 1982, I was a few weeks short of my 15th birthday.

Alan Ball and Mick Channon played, we won 1-0, Curtis.

Most of the memorabilia (besides programmes) I did have has been lost or destroyed moving house.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 14:45 - Aug 25 with 1494 views1983

Loads of the usual scarfs, signed shirts framed shirts,programmes,ticket stubs and a bucket panathinaikoshat I managed to buy in 1989 as the police were rushing us into the stadium as the Panathanikos fans were attacking us....etc and 2 Tattoos one my arm I had it done when I was 16yrs old and YJB on my bum on a visit to Benidorm about 8 of us had it done apart my English mate who had "I love Benidorm" instead

What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 14:48 - Aug 25 with 1490 views1983

Loads of the usual scarfs, signed shirts framed shirts, programmes, ticket stubs and not technically Swansea memorabilia but a Panathinaikos bucket hat I managed to buy in 1989 as the police were rushing us into the stadium as the Panathinaikos fans were attacking us....etc and 2 Tattoos one my arm I had it done when I was 16yrs old and YJB on my bum on a visit to Benidorm a few years ago about 8 of us had it done apart my English mate who had "I love Benidorm" instead

Login to get fewer ads

What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 15:22 - Aug 25 with 1458 viewsbritferry

What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 14:48 - Aug 25 by 1983

Loads of the usual scarfs, signed shirts framed shirts, programmes, ticket stubs and not technically Swansea memorabilia but a Panathinaikos bucket hat I managed to buy in 1989 as the police were rushing us into the stadium as the Panathinaikos fans were attacking us....etc and 2 Tattoos one my arm I had it done when I was 16yrs old and YJB on my bum on a visit to Benidorm a few years ago about 8 of us had it done apart my English mate who had "I love Benidorm" instead

you should have got your English mate drunk and had "I love Bernard" on his bum instead

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 17:14 - Aug 25 with 1407 viewswaunwenjack

Julian alsops match shirt from West ham FA Cup match ,also fully signed ferrie bodde shirt that he wore against Peterbrough on the ill fated night game ,few other bits and pieces gym sign from vetch
What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 17:27 - Aug 25 with 1394 viewsswan65split

An early 70s lapel badge

Not City but an old Blue Swansea Town Supporters badge , purchased in the dungeon of the Elysium buildings for 2/6d.....it was like visiting Hitlers bunker getting there.
What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 07:57 - Aug 26 with 1275 viewsYrAlarch

What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 23:25 - Aug 24 by KeithHaynes

Apologies for this.
After Roger Freestone’s testimonial dinner in Swansea he kindly rewarded me for trashing his hotel room ( with Phil Sumbler ) by leaving a very damp ( moist ) pair of his well soiled shreddies in my car. Do I still have them ?
I’m opening bids 😂

I will give you twenty quid to keep them!
What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 09:31 - Aug 26 with 1248 viewsblackpooljack

Long lost now but I had John Toshacks Autograph on a now defunct local sports paper after we'd beat Blackpool 3-1 if memory serves in 1979 ( King Curt got one I remember that ) My first Swans game.
What Swansea City memorabilia do we all have? on 10:49 - Aug 26 with 1228 viewswhiterock

Gwyn Rees has the best collection I've seen, he had to move house to accommodate and as the kids moved out, he quickly filled their rooms with Swans memorabilia, John the Clog's collection is up there too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024