Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters 19:08 - Nov 8 with 3813 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-59208984

How low can these people go to spread lies
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 19:38 - Nov 8 with 2238 viewsCatullus

About 2 levels short of Bojo.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 19:47 - Nov 8 with 2218 viewsFlashberryjack

Getting inside kids minds is all the rage these days, climate change, wokeism, very clever tactic.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 19:53 - Nov 8 with 2206 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You call that being sussed?

Where do they show the girls asking the questions and the guy not answering, or being able to answer?

Despite your own government's vaccine advising body saying don't vaccinate kids and the US equivelent also advising the same you still think it is OK to vaccinate them.
The USA FDA & CDC have now moved on to 5 to 11 year olds vaccinations.
Their reasoning and I quote
"'We're Never Gonna Learn About How Safe The Vaccine Is Until We Start Giving It'. That's just the way it goes"

What a responsible attitude, don't they realise that that is precisely what Long term Trials are for?
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 20:00 - Nov 8 with 2199 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Of course the Kids can trust the government spokes people can't they?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10177849/NHS-boss-Amanda-Pritchard-accu

NHS boss Amanda Pritchard is accused of 'abusing' Covid statistics for claiming 14 TIMES as many infected patients were in hospital compared to last year... even though true toll is LOWER than in 2020
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 21:36 - Nov 8 with 2142 viewsProfessor

Also poor grammar. Data are plural
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 08:34 - Nov 9 with 2065 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 19:53 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Where do they show the girls asking the questions and the guy not answering, or being able to answer?

Despite your own government's vaccine advising body saying don't vaccinate kids and the US equivelent also advising the same you still think it is OK to vaccinate them.
"'We're Never Gonna Learn About How Safe The Vaccine Is Until We Start Giving It'. That's just the way it goes"

What a responsible attitude, don't they realise that that is precisely what Long term Trials are for?

Wrong!!!!!! More antivaxers lies more antivaxers fake news.

The government scientific advisors have recommended that over 12s should be vaccinated. That is why they are being vaccinated

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 09:28 - Nov 9 with 2046 viewscontroversial_jack

They don't believe they are telling lies though.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 09:36 - Nov 9 with 2042 viewsProfessor

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 09:28 - Nov 9 by controversial_jack

Even when presented with facts , fake news is believed. You see it here
Login to get fewer ads

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 09:37 - Nov 9 with 2041 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 09:28 - Nov 9 by controversial_jack

Just as well 90% of the population believe the antivaxers are telling lies.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 09:42 - Nov 9 with 2039 viewscontroversial_jack

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 09:36 - Nov 9 by Professor

Even when presented with facts , fake news is believed. You see it here

You try changing anyone's political views and you won't succeed
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 10:15 - Nov 9 with 2028 viewsProfessor

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 09:42 - Nov 9 by controversial_jack

You try changing anyone's political views and you won't succeed

An important point there. Never has a disease been so politicised.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 10:29 - Nov 9 with 2022 viewsonehunglow

About the most refeshing reports I ve seen.
Deeply selfish ,lethal people being outed as liars and bullpoopers .Well done girls.
Kids being used again.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 10:51 - Nov 9 with 2013 viewsCatullus

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 19:53 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/jcvi-statement-september-2021-covid-1

The advice is to vaccinate 12-15's.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:10 - Nov 9 with 2000 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 10:51 - Nov 9 by Catullus

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/jcvi-statement-september-2021-covid-1

Didn't read it did you?
"The margin of benefit, based primarily on a health perspective, is considered too small to support advice on a universal programme of vaccination of otherwise healthy 12 to 15-year-old children at this time. "
and
"Following consideration of the updated data, JCVI advises that the offer of a course of COVID-19 vaccination should be expanded to include children aged 12 to 15 years with the following:

haematological malignancy
sickle cell disease
type 1 diabetes
congenital heart disease
other health conditions as described below under ‘COVID-19 clinical risk groups for children aged 12 to 15 years’ (these health conditions reflect the basket of diagnoses used in the RCPCH and NHSE analyses mentioned above)."
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:10 - Nov 9 with 2003 viewsScotia

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 10:51 - Nov 9 by Catullus

Why let the facts get in the way of a good, old fashioned, brain washing?
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:12 - Nov 9 with 2001 viewsCatullus

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:10 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Didn't read it did you?
"The margin of benefit, based primarily on a health perspective, is considered too small to support advice on a universal programme of vaccination of otherwise healthy 12 to 15-year-old children at this time. "
and
"Following consideration of the updated data, JCVI advises that the offer of a course of COVID-19 vaccination should be expanded to include children aged 12 to 15 years with the following:

haematological malignancy
sickle cell disease
type 1 diabetes
congenital heart disease
other health conditions as described below under ‘COVID-19 clinical risk groups for children aged 12 to 15 years’ (these health conditions reflect the basket of diagnoses used in the RCPCH and NHSE analyses mentioned above)."

I did read it and the advice is to give 12-15's the vaccine if they have certain medical issues.

You clearly stated the advice was to NOT vaccinate the kids. You were wrong, at least partly.

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:14 - Nov 9 with 1996 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 08:34 - Nov 9 by felixstowe_jack

Wrong!!!!!! More antivaxers lies more antivaxers fake news.

The government scientific advisors have recommended that over 12s should be vaccinated. That is why they are being vaccinated

Quote from the JCVI
"The margin of benefit, based primarily on a health perspective, is considered too small to support advice on a universal programme of vaccination of otherwise healthy 12 to 15-year-old children at this time."
Other so called experts overrode that advice.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:39 - Nov 9 with 1995 viewsProfessor

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:14 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Quote from the JCVI
"The margin of benefit, based primarily on a health perspective, is considered too small to support advice on a universal programme of vaccination of otherwise healthy 12 to 15-year-old children at this time."

The JCVI decision was based on the benefit to individuals. The decision was controversial and largely driven by the views of the sociologist Robert Dingwall. There is a lot of disquiet as no consideration was made to either population health, or wider effects of disruption especially school closures. However, there is still a benefit to the individual.

The decision to vaccinate by the four CMOs considered the cost:benefit to the individual which is marginal in terms of infection but considerable in reducing lost education time and the considerable mental health effects closures and restrictions posed to 12-16s. JCVI also used flawed evidence around adverse reactions

It's not a cut and dried decision, but JCVI recommendations pretty much run against the rest of the world.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:42 - Nov 9 with 1993 viewsScotia

Quote from the JCVI

Because the other experts are looking at the entire benefits.

As you've stated the JCVI considered vaccinating "based primarily on a health perspective", the "other so called experts" have a broader remit to consider and have decided to vaccinate.

Falling case numbers now that the impacts of teenage vaccine are being seen suggetsts they were correct.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:50 - Nov 9 with 1990 viewsProfessor

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:42 - Nov 9 by Scotia

Because the other experts are looking at the entire benefits.

As you've stated the JCVI considered vaccinating "based primarily on a health perspective", the "other so called experts" have a broader remit to consider and have decided to vaccinate.

Falling case numbers now that the impacts of teenage vaccine are being seen suggetsts they were correct.

CMOs usually have more expertise in public health and epidemiology. JCVI had a narrow remit and and that point actually lacked balance as a couple of members had left and were not replaced until later. The consensus is about 80:20 that the 12-16 programme is right amongst scientists, There are some genuine concerns.

The more the likes of Stump and AFD are allowed to lie and spread misinformation, the harder dealing with he pandemic.
That's a fact.

Such misinformation was closed down on 'Planet Swans" last night. It should here.

I'm not talking about genuine questions and concerns, but downright propaganda and idiocy.

That's it

Off into the lab.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 12:29 - Nov 9 with 1976 viewsdizietsma

..speaking of misinformation....

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 13:31 - Nov 9 with 1943 viewsonehunglow

Quote from the JCVI

"benefit".

There.Read no further.

Don't let any kid suffer this virus

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 13:34 - Nov 9 with 1944 viewsCountyJim

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 13:31 - Nov 9 by onehunglow

"benefit".

There.Read no further.

Don't let any kid suffer this virus

It's very strange first of all it wasn't affecting the young obviously the virus has changed
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 13:48 - Nov 9 with 1937 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:50 - Nov 9 by Professor

CMOs usually have more expertise in public health and epidemiology. JCVI had a narrow remit and and that point actually lacked balance as a couple of members had left and were not replaced until later. The consensus is about 80:20 that the 12-16 programme is right amongst scientists, There are some genuine concerns.

The more the likes of Stump and AFD are allowed to lie and spread misinformation, the harder dealing with he pandemic.
That's a fact.

Such misinformation was closed down on 'Planet Swans" last night. It should here.

I'm not talking about genuine questions and concerns, but downright propaganda and idiocy.

That's it

Off into the lab.

Well, well yet another call for me to be banned for telling the truth.

I am also called liar for telling the truth.

The person that actullually lied by ommission is CATALUS, I quote

The advice (from the JCVI) is to vaccinate 12-15's.

I merely pointed this out with actual quotes from the JVCI document that CATALUS linked to.

The advice was to NOT vaccinate the general population of 12 to 15 year olds.
Which CATALUS has admitted.

It was neither a lie or propaganda of any kind, it was a correction.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 14:14 - Nov 9 with 1916 viewsScotia

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 13:48 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Well, well yet another call for me to be banned for telling the truth.

I am also called liar for telling the truth.

The person that actullually lied by ommission is CATALUS, I quote

The advice (from the JCVI) is to vaccinate 12-15's.

I merely pointed this out with actual quotes from the JVCI document that CATALUS linked to.

The advice was to NOT vaccinate the general population of 12 to 15 year olds.
Which CATALUS has admitted.

It was neither a lie or propaganda of any kind, it was a correction.

You don't tell the truth.

I don't think you've posted anything over the last 18 months that stands up to basic scrutiny.

I don't think you lie, you just believe what you want to believe and are brainwashed by conspiracy. You even contradict yourself in different posts.

You now seem to trying to twist accurate information to suit your ideology, either that or you genuinely don't understand it.

I think your posts are dangerous, which is the only reason I reply to you. There are some on here who may get the vaccine but the stuff you post contains enough pseudo science to appear legit and it maybe putting them off. It is of course BS.

Stumpy just posts obvious WUM nonsense.

If you want to risk your life then that is your choice, but don't take the likes of Jack123 with you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024