Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Rittenhouse 21:57 - Nov 10 with 14965 views73__73

A true American hero.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:59 - Nov 10 with 3399 viewsYouBackJastard

Nothing screams American Hero like an idiot with a gun shooting other idiots with guns
Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:01 - Nov 10 with 3397 views73__73

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:59 - Nov 10 by YouBackJastard

Nothing screams American Hero like an idiot with a gun shooting other idiots with guns

It’s called self defence

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:08 - Nov 10 with 3385 viewsYouBackJastard

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:01 - Nov 10 by 73__73

It’s called self defence

Travelled a long way just to get the excuse to self defend
Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:12 - Nov 10 with 3382 views73__73

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:08 - Nov 10 by YouBackJastard

Travelled a long way just to get the excuse to self defend

What has distance got to do with it ?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:43 - Nov 10 with 3350 viewsYouBackJastard

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:12 - Nov 10 by 73__73

What has distance got to do with it ?

He hardly stepped outside his door and found himself staring down the barrel of a gun, he clearly went out looking for trouble and found some.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:50 - Nov 10 with 3347 views73__73

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:43 - Nov 10 by YouBackJastard

He hardly stepped outside his door and found himself staring down the barrel of a gun, he clearly went out looking for trouble and found some.

What a load of nonsense 😂

Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:06 - Nov 10 with 3334 viewsKeithHaynes

Sums it all up really.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:20 - Nov 10 with 3321 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You don't appear to understand the concept of "standing up to anarchists" to defend a community because the police weren't.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 23:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Rittenhouse on 05:55 - Nov 11 with 3258 views73__73

Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:20 - Nov 10 by A_Fans_Dad

You don't appear to understand the concept of "standing up to anarchists" to defend a community because the police weren't.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 23:21]

Exactly. I’m sure Keith would be happy if he had is home / business destroyed by theses criminals.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 06:10 - Nov 11 with 3255 viewsTreforys_Jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 05:55 - Nov 11 by 73__73

Exactly. I’m sure Keith would be happy if he had is home / business destroyed by theses criminals.

Business's and house's can be replaced.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 06:41 - Nov 11 with 3232 viewsRonaldStump

NG everyday of the week. Every single witness so far has made his case for him. Self defence. enf of trial.

(He She Him)

Kyle Rittenhouse on 07:17 - Nov 11 with 3219 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 06:10 - Nov 11 by Treforys_Jack

Business's and house's can be replaced.

Only if they were heavily insured. Many weren't and it destroyed a lot of families while the media was protecting the perpetrators. Many have never recovered.

Also people have been killed in the process of destroying them. 25 people were killed in the rioting.

Kyle Rittenhouse is another victim of these abhorrent and criminal riots. No doubt this young man faces the real prospect of jail time for clearly defending other peoples property and defending himself after being chased by armed groups intent on attacking/killing him.

It's all rather tragic.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 8:13]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 07:21 - Nov 11 with 3217 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 06:41 - Nov 11 by RonaldStump

NG everyday of the week. Every single witness so far has made his case for him. Self defence. enf of trial.

It clearly was self defence, however the issue is - he has admitted knowing that one of them who he shot was unarmed and I am sure the prosecution will jump all over that and call it an unreasonable response. The fact he was trying to boot him in the head and telling him he was going to kill him will probably be a point that will fall by the wayside.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 07:40 - Nov 11 with 3198 viewsRonaldStump

Kyle Rittenhouse on 07:21 - Nov 11 by Dr_Parnassus

It clearly was self defence, however the issue is - he has admitted knowing that one of them who he shot was unarmed and I am sure the prosecution will jump all over that and call it an unreasonable response. The fact he was trying to boot him in the head and telling him he was going to kill him will probably be a point that will fall by the wayside.

Yes I think you could be right with that one.
The young fella deserves the freedom of the city for ridding the world of the rapist nonce Rosenbaum who'd just been released from a mental hospital

(He She Him)

Kyle Rittenhouse on 04:07 - Nov 12 with 3063 viewsRonaldStump

Did you know that Kyle Rittenhouse killed a convicted pedophile who spent 12 years in prison for sex with a minor, and a convicted felon, who was convicted of domestic abuse and false imprisonment.

Agree with the OP myself

(He She Him)

Kyle Rittenhouse on 07:33 - Nov 12 with 3035 views73__73

Kyle Rittenhouse on 04:07 - Nov 12 by RonaldStump

Did you know that Kyle Rittenhouse killed a convicted pedophile who spent 12 years in prison for sex with a minor, and a convicted felon, who was convicted of domestic abuse and false imprisonment.

Agree with the OP myself

Rosenbaum was a sexual monster and had been jailed as you said.
He won’t be abusing and more children, that’s for sure.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 07:45 - Nov 12 with 3025 viewsNotLoyal

One day day you can ask him personalty because I reckon he's pretty pissed off with the few of you that remain on here that continue to snipe away at him from your anonymous position.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Kyle Rittenhouse on 07:56 - Nov 12 with 3021 views73__73

Kyle Rittenhouse on 07:45 - Nov 12 by NotLoyal

One day day you can ask him personalty because I reckon he's pretty pissed off with the few of you that remain on here that continue to snipe away at him from your anonymous position.

Well if that day arrives hopefully it won’t be like the time you wanted to meet me in the globe, and you never turned up. Scobywho

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:38 - Nov 12 with 2991 viewsKeithHaynes

People taking up guns because they can, just to enforce their opinions regardless of the alleged cause tells me they have already lost.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:43 - Nov 12 with 2987 viewsKeithHaynes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 07:56 - Nov 12 by 73__73

Well if that day arrives hopefully it won’t be like the time you wanted to meet me in the globe, and you never turned up. Scobywho

As I’ve said before this forum won’t be used to promote hate between individuals.
That may well have been an ok situation before, but it isn’t now, and going over old ground for whatever reason doesn’t rub any more.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:10 - Nov 12 with 2939 viewsonehunglow

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:43 - Nov 12 by KeithHaynes

As I’ve said before this forum won’t be used to promote hate between individuals.
That may well have been an ok situation before, but it isn’t now, and going over old ground for whatever reason doesn’t rub any more.

Allow me to offer some clarity about my attitude.
I will question anyone on here and criticise who I like BUT I confront only opinion. I do my best .we ve been poor in this regard in the past ,which is now history.

It s a subtle difference but vital to understand.

Ron,you need to understand .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:15 - Nov 12 with 2940 viewsCatullus

Dr P says it was clearly self defence then says he shot an unarmed man. A court might see that as a step too far. I won't call it murder but he has possibly still broken a law. These things happen when mob rule takes over.

People like guns for the same reasons they like fast cars, the adrenaline rush. Guns give people a feeling of power. Shooting a target is very different to shooting people though.

With so many guns in circulation and so much hate coursing through it, it's looking bad for America. I'm glad i don't live there.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:33 - Nov 12 with 2918 viewsNotLoyal

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:15 - Nov 12 by Catullus

Dr P says it was clearly self defence then says he shot an unarmed man. A court might see that as a step too far. I won't call it murder but he has possibly still broken a law. These things happen when mob rule takes over.

People like guns for the same reasons they like fast cars, the adrenaline rush. Guns give people a feeling of power. Shooting a target is very different to shooting people though.

With so many guns in circulation and so much hate coursing through it, it's looking bad for America. I'm glad i don't live there.

Everything the op posts is divisive and odd.
He loves a confrontation from behind a screen. Always have. Just a very odd individual who snipes anonymously.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:05 - Nov 12 with 2897 viewsRonaldStump

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:10 - Nov 12 by onehunglow

Allow me to offer some clarity about my attitude.
I will question anyone on here and criticise who I like BUT I confront only opinion. I do my best .we ve been poor in this regard in the past ,which is now history.

It s a subtle difference but vital to understand.

Ron,you need to understand .

Explain to me what i need to understand. I have a differing view to you on the clot shot, I have my views you have yours. I never resort to threats or name calling, although i've been on the end of it numerous times on here from 1 mouth almighty in particular who when i told to pm me to take it off line decided to 'ignore' me. probably best for all concerned but i still see him taking a swipe now and then in his posts.
Odd behaviour as until i see his posts i forget the fella even exists.

(He She Him)

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:16 - Nov 12 with 2894 viewsScotia

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:05 - Nov 12 by RonaldStump

Explain to me what i need to understand. I have a differing view to you on the clot shot, I have my views you have yours. I never resort to threats or name calling, although i've been on the end of it numerous times on here from 1 mouth almighty in particular who when i told to pm me to take it off line decided to 'ignore' me. probably best for all concerned but i still see him taking a swipe now and then in his posts.
Odd behaviour as until i see his posts i forget the fella even exists.

"I never resort to threats or name calling"

Threats, no. Name calling, yes. It's often your only way out of an argument.

Anyway back to the OP. So a teenager who drives 20 miles with an illegally owned, semi automatic rifle and shoots and kills two people. One of whom was shot in the back, and another who was unarmed, and also shoots and injures someone identified as a paramedic is an Amerincan hero?

I'm glad I don't live there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024