Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Rittenhouse 21:57 - Nov 10 with 14977 views73__73

A true American hero.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:59 - Nov 17 with 1196 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:53 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Kyle's lawers request Mistrial with prejudice.

Prosecution witheld HD version of Video from Defense, the HD version clearly shows Kyle not pointing his rifle at Ziminskis.

Actually, a mistrial is the best thing the sham prosecution can hope for at this point.

Kyle needs a full exoneration, followed by a Nick Sandmann-esque run of suing the asses off of everyone who defamed/lied about him. Including Brandon himself.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 16:00]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:06 - Nov 18 with 1089 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:53 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Kyle's lawers request Mistrial with prejudice.

Prosecution witheld HD version of Video from Defense, the HD version clearly shows Kyle not pointing his rifle at Ziminskis.

Utterly abhorrent how the prosecution has acted throughout.

It's because they have absolutely nothing to go on.

They are even trying to blame him because he played Call of Duty with his mates.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:40 - Nov 18 with 1025 viewsDr_Parnassus

This is embarrassing now. The file was edited 20 mins after it was sent.

The prosecution are now throwing each other under the bus and pointing the finger at Binger.

This has to be the worst prosecution I have ever seen in my entire life, it’s like it’s a movie or something.

I’m half expecting them to start playing the CCTV in reverse and saying “see, he’s chasing everybody”.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:24 - Nov 18 with 1002 viewsLohengrin

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:40 - Nov 18 by Dr_Parnassus

This is embarrassing now. The file was edited 20 mins after it was sent.

The prosecution are now throwing each other under the bus and pointing the finger at Binger.

This has to be the worst prosecution I have ever seen in my entire life, it’s like it’s a movie or something.

I’m half expecting them to start playing the CCTV in reverse and saying “see, he’s chasing everybody”.

This has been so blatantly naked a political prosecution, a laughably executed one at that, all it has really succeeded in doing is bringing the entire legal apparatus of Minnesota into disrepute.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:37 - Nov 18 with 980 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:24 - Nov 18 by Lohengrin

This has been so blatantly naked a political prosecution, a laughably executed one at that, all it has really succeeded in doing is bringing the entire legal apparatus of Minnesota into disrepute.

Certainly is.

I don’t know what is more tragic, the case itself and how it has been conducted or the countless people using the case to attack white men and make it about race.

Not that I should be surprised in 2021 of course.

People are saying that not finding a clearly innocent man guilty, is going to be a display of white, male privilege.

I have never seen so many people want to see an innocent teenager get wrongly imprisoned before, all because they can further their political agenda

It really is a pretty sickening indictment of the times.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:19 - Nov 18 with 937 viewsCatullus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:37 - Nov 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Certainly is.

I don’t know what is more tragic, the case itself and how it has been conducted or the countless people using the case to attack white men and make it about race.

Not that I should be surprised in 2021 of course.

People are saying that not finding a clearly innocent man guilty, is going to be a display of white, male privilege.

I have never seen so many people want to see an innocent teenager get wrongly imprisoned before, all because they can further their political agenda

It really is a pretty sickening indictment of the times.

You know, in a fair and just world, the person in the prosecuting team who withheld evidence should go on trial.

Knowingly withholding evidence is a crime in the USA isn't it? They do have strong rules around disclosure, don't they? I know things can differ from state to state but a lawyer who breaks those rules should be disbarred and locked up.

Politics should always be kept out of the legal system.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kyle Rittenhouse on 18:25 - Nov 18 with 893 viewsKeithHaynes

Is he innocent yet ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:34 - Nov 18 with 850 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Rittenhouse on 18:25 - Nov 18 by KeithHaynes

Is he innocent yet ?

He has always been innocent of the charges they brought against him.
However what the Jury decides is down to how well they can resist the threat against life & limb and the media pressure and not the evidence.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:37 - Nov 18 with 847 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:19 - Nov 18 by Catullus

You know, in a fair and just world, the person in the prosecuting team who withheld evidence should go on trial.

Knowingly withholding evidence is a crime in the USA isn't it? They do have strong rules around disclosure, don't they? I know things can differ from state to state but a lawyer who breaks those rules should be disbarred and locked up.

You are correct, there have been calls for the lead prosecuter to be disbarred.
Personally I think they all should be.
But as we know in Biden's America anything goes unpunished unless you are a Republican or a Trump supporter.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 20:10 - Nov 18 with 820 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:24 - Nov 18 by Lohengrin

It also shows the folly of the second amendment but strangely nobody is talking about that.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:07 - Nov 18 with 785 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Rittenhouse on 20:10 - Nov 18 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It also shows the folly of the second amendment but strangely nobody is talking about that.

Corruption in the legal profession has nothing to do with the 2nd ammendment.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:39 - Nov 18 with 760 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:07 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Corruption in the legal profession has nothing to do with the 2nd ammendment.

Of course not, but this situation as well as thousands of others wouldn’t happen in the first place if people weren’t allowed to run around willy nilly with firearms.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:50 - Nov 18 with 755 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:39 - Nov 18 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Of course not, but this situation as well as thousands of others wouldn’t happen in the first place if people weren’t allowed to run around willy nilly with firearms.

Tell that to the Mexicans, how many Cartel guns do you think are legal?
Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:15 - Nov 18 with 734 viewsDJack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:50 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Whataboutery at it's finest.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:59 - Nov 18 with 715 viewsCatullus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:50 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

I didn't know we were discussing Mexico. I didn't realise the 2nd Amendment was about illegal guns (actually I do know what it's about and it's silly, a Militia in a modern country? That's what the police and armed forces are for) but isn't this about the prosecution legal team breaking a rule or law?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:37 - Nov 18 with 696 viewsTreforys_Jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:15 - Nov 18 by DJack

Whataboutery at it's finest.

Absolutely, that's the second genuine LOL moment on here in a week, keep it up please.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:39 - Nov 18 with 696 viewsDr_Parnassus

The second amendment exists for a situation where the Government start acting in interests that aren’t for public safety, whether it’s an overreach by the themselves or indeed a refusal to enforce the law.

It could be argued that this scenario being allowed to happen is exactly why people want their guns.

The state government allowed its citizens to be attacked. Just crazy.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:46 - Nov 18 with 693 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:19 - Nov 18 by Catullus

There have been several moments in this trial where it could have been stopped with prejudice and the lawyer be arrested on criminal charges.

Coercing a witness too. These are serious, serious crimes.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 00:13 - Nov 19 with 674 viewsKeithHaynes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:34 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

He has always been innocent of the charges they brought against him.
However what the Jury decides is down to how well they can resist the threat against life & limb and the media pressure and not the evidence.

So they charged him when he was innocent ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 00:43 - Nov 19 with 670 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 00:13 - Nov 19 by KeithHaynes

So they charged him when he was innocent ?

Everyone is innocent up until the point they plead or are found guilty.

Being charged would mean that the State believe they have enough evidence on him for others to find him guilty.

Although it’s clear from the court proceedings that they don’t. In fact all they did was show evidence that he was innocent and then suggest that him legally carrying a gun provoked it, that him playing call of duty with his mates was a reason.

Just nonsense arguments.

But as the above says. Whether the jury will go with the clear evidence that exonerates him or be coerced by the pressure to find him guilty when he clearly isn’t, time will tell.

There was a man filming the jury as they went into the courtroom, really sinister stuff.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:11 - Nov 19 with 652 viewsJack123

I'd only ever seen snippets on the news, Twitter, until I watched the video that was put up on here the other day, based on that, I would say 100% should be found not guilty!

I did feel sad watching it though, he seems a good kid, he should never be put in that position!

For me a young lad is standing trial, for doing what the police and government should have stopped!!

Even if found not guilty, will his life ever be the same again?

libera nos a malo

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:19 - Nov 19 with 643 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:11 - Nov 19 by Jack123

I'd only ever seen snippets on the news, Twitter, until I watched the video that was put up on here the other day, based on that, I would say 100% should be found not guilty!

I did feel sad watching it though, he seems a good kid, he should never be put in that position!

For me a young lad is standing trial, for doing what the police and government should have stopped!!

Even if found not guilty, will his life ever be the same again?

He really does seem a great kid. Just a perfectly normal boy, well spoken, good manners and great principles.

These “fake white tears” thing is horrendous, can you imagine people saying “fake black tears”. The racist accusations at anyone uttering such a thing would be rife… Yet these comments are everywhere.

Nothing fake about it however, there is footage of the day he handed himself in. He is sat in the room with his mother and he is inconsolable. As you would be of course.

Anything other than a total exoneration is one of the biggest miscarriages of justice I think I have ever witnessed. And it will simply be down to the fact it’s been made political.

That’s obvious from this thread and it’s notable absentees. There are a certain few more than happy to call him all the names under the sun at the time… now the evidence is out they are silent. That’s because they feel they will be losing political grounds.

At the end of the day politics shouldn’t come into it. This is a boy who is facing losing his freedoms for life, for protecting himself.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:36 - Nov 19 with 631 viewsJack123

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:19 - Nov 19 by Dr_Parnassus

He really does seem a great kid. Just a perfectly normal boy, well spoken, good manners and great principles.

These “fake white tears” thing is horrendous, can you imagine people saying “fake black tears”. The racist accusations at anyone uttering such a thing would be rife… Yet these comments are everywhere.

Nothing fake about it however, there is footage of the day he handed himself in. He is sat in the room with his mother and he is inconsolable. As you would be of course.

Anything other than a total exoneration is one of the biggest miscarriages of justice I think I have ever witnessed. And it will simply be down to the fact it’s been made political.

That’s obvious from this thread and it’s notable absentees. There are a certain few more than happy to call him all the names under the sun at the time… now the evidence is out they are silent. That’s because they feel they will be losing political grounds.

At the end of the day politics shouldn’t come into it. This is a boy who is facing losing his freedoms for life, for protecting himself.

Yes, the only thing he is guilty of is being Naive.

All these agenda merchants are disgusting, they don't care about anybody.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 2:40]

libera nos a malo

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:41 - Nov 19 with 623 viewsDJack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:36 - Nov 19 by Jack123

Yes, the only thing he is guilty of is being Naive.

All these agenda merchants are disgusting, they don't care about anybody.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 2:40]

Your last line is bang on the money.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:56 - Nov 19 with 616 viewsJack123

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:41 - Nov 19 by DJack

Your last line is bang on the money.

Political agendas that is! Mind DJ.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024