Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Rittenhouse 21:57 - Nov 10 with 14986 views73__73

A true American hero.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:32 - Nov 20 with 1016 viewspete

Kyle Rittenhouse on 03:29 - Nov 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Phenomenal journalistic piece yet again.

Can anyone disagree with anything said? I’d love to hear how.

I highly recommend everyone watch and absorb every second of this.

[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 3:50]

Tucker carlson is the biggest liar on usa news channels election fraud cannot back up with facts and is helping to tear America apart thank god i dont live there and those that say he is a good reporter who live in U K should go and live there, we have enough problems to sort of our own here and until the gun laws reformed ( will never happen as the n r a are too power full in the political and financial arena) unfortunate cases like this will happen more and more and is fast becoming the norm
Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:33 - Nov 20 with 1013 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:32 - Nov 20 by pete

Tucker carlson is the biggest liar on usa news channels election fraud cannot back up with facts and is helping to tear America apart thank god i dont live there and those that say he is a good reporter who live in U K should go and live there, we have enough problems to sort of our own here and until the gun laws reformed ( will never happen as the n r a are too power full in the political and financial arena) unfortunate cases like this will happen more and more and is fast becoming the norm

Which bit did you disagree with exactly?

Always do your own research on anything you hear is my advice, then you never have to fall foul of anyone lying or getting something wrong… like the leftist media today stating Jacob Blake was killed (he’s still alive) and that Rittenhouse shot 3 black men (they were all white).

However I watched the case from start to finish in the end. Everything said on that is verifiably a fact.

It’s an excellent journalistic piece, that’s why I invited people to watch it and tell me if they disagreed with anything said.

I don’t see how anyone can.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 13:50]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:38 - Nov 20 with 999 viewspete

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:33 - Nov 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Which bit did you disagree with exactly?

Always do your own research on anything you hear is my advice, then you never have to fall foul of anyone lying or getting something wrong… like the leftist media today stating Jacob Blake was killed (he’s still alive) and that Rittenhouse shot 3 black men (they were all white).

However I watched the case from start to finish in the end. Everything said on that is verifiably a fact.

It’s an excellent journalistic piece, that’s why I invited people to watch it and tell me if they disagreed with anything said.

I don’t see how anyone can.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 13:50]

did not watch it but do you live in uk ? we have our own problems to sort as i say for me the biggest trouble maker on tv am not getting into a slaning match you have your opinion i have mine, the biggest thing is there are no winnere all losers 2 men are dea i badly hurt and a boy whos life is ruined and i ask myself does this verdict right or wrong open up a can of worms where more people, human beings get killed, thanks and adios
Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:45 - Nov 20 with 983 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:38 - Nov 20 by pete

did not watch it but do you live in uk ? we have our own problems to sort as i say for me the biggest trouble maker on tv am not getting into a slaning match you have your opinion i have mine, the biggest thing is there are no winnere all losers 2 men are dea i badly hurt and a boy whos life is ruined and i ask myself does this verdict right or wrong open up a can of worms where more people, human beings get killed, thanks and adios

I do not, no.

Don’t have to get into a slanging match, it’s just a discussion.

I’d say Tucker is one of the rare voices of reason out there in the mainstream at the moment. I recommend you watch it, nothing to argue with anything that he says. It’s a fantastic piece.

One multiple child rapist is dead, another domestic abuser is dead, both of whom attacked a boy who defended himself.

I wouldn’t say the boys life is ruined, he’s been vindicated and is going to be a very rich man as a result.

I would say the trouble makers were the likes of Joe Biden saying he is angered by the decision of the jury knowing it is going to incite a mob looking for excuses and justification for their violence.

Wouldn’t you?

How can the President be angry by a decision made in line with the laws of the land that he leads?

Just bizarre.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 13:52]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:52 - Nov 20 with 970 viewsGwyn737

Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:56 - Nov 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Again, important to note that nobody has promoted taking anything into their own hands.

The out of town aggressors were the rioters.

Kyle Rittenhouse went there to put out fires and give medical treatment to anyone injured. He didn’t attack anyone or take anything into his own hands apart from defending himself.

Taking things into your own hands when attacked is something not limited to America, it’s something universal, and of course the absolutely correct thing to do.

I would back you hurting your attacker, as I would hope you would if I did the same to mine.

Not being pedantic either, it’s vital these words are ironed out and challenged because the media is using them to distort reality.

They went with “Jury ensure it’s open season on protestors” this morning. How criminal and dishonest is that?

Nobody was shot for protesting.

[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 13:00]

Of course he took it into his own hands. He went there to prevent damage to property as the authorities weren’t doing it.

My point was that said authorities need to be proactive in policing protests in an effective way that prevents the likes of a Kyle Rittenhouse feeling the need to intervene.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:00 - Nov 20 with 970 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:52 - Nov 20 by Gwyn737

Of course he took it into his own hands. He went there to prevent damage to property as the authorities weren’t doing it.

My point was that said authorities need to be proactive in policing protests in an effective way that prevents the likes of a Kyle Rittenhouse feeling the need to intervene.

But that’s fine isn’t it? It’s what everyone should do when they know things are going to be burned down by criminals, everyone should pro actively try to put out those fires to help the community.

Taking it into his own hands suggests violence, or enacting enforcement with regards to this discussion. Helping put out fires doesn’t come under it in the context it’s being discussed in.

We both know that. Hence the dishonest headlines of “open season on protestors” this morning. This “taking things into their own hands” narrative is being pushed as taking violence and justice into their own hands, which of course isn’t true.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

But yes, we were staying at the time that the Democrat leaders allowing their states to be overrun by rioters was always an awful thing to do, especially when it was clearly done to cause carnage and pave a way for their own political gain.

This goes for all of them, just like when armed gangs took over a large part of Seattle and named it Chaz or Chop or whatever the name was changed to in the end. People were killed in there too, including a 16 year old, while the Governor said it was fine and called it the “Summer of Love”.

The Democrats have a lot to answer for with regards to these riots. Kamala tweeting out for people to donate to a fund to bail out these criminals so they can continue too.

Inexcusable and despicable stuff.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 14:03]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:05 - Nov 20 with 964 viewsGwyn737

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:00 - Nov 20 by Dr_Parnassus

But that’s fine isn’t it? It’s what everyone should do when they know things are going to be burned down by criminals, everyone should pro actively try to put out those fires to help the community.

Taking it into his own hands suggests violence, or enacting enforcement with regards to this discussion. Helping put out fires doesn’t come under it in the context it’s being discussed in.

We both know that. Hence the dishonest headlines of “open season on protestors” this morning. This “taking things into their own hands” narrative is being pushed as taking violence and justice into their own hands, which of course isn’t true.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

But yes, we were staying at the time that the Democrat leaders allowing their states to be overrun by rioters was always an awful thing to do, especially when it was clearly done to cause carnage and pave a way for their own political gain.

This goes for all of them, just like when armed gangs took over a large part of Seattle and named it Chaz or Chop or whatever the name was changed to in the end. People were killed in there too, including a 16 year old, while the Governor said it was fine and called it the “Summer of Love”.

The Democrats have a lot to answer for with regards to these riots. Kamala tweeting out for people to donate to a fund to bail out these criminals so they can continue too.

Inexcusable and despicable stuff.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 14:03]

That’s an awful lot of words.

“I agree with you” would’ve done 😉
Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:09 - Nov 20 with 956 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:05 - Nov 20 by Gwyn737

That’s an awful lot of words.

“I agree with you” would’ve done 😉

I don’t agree though Gwyn.

Anyone uttering the words taking things into their own hands, in this context will be taken as “violent intent”. The media have proven that this morning.

It plays into the false “vigilante” tag being fraudulently slipped in by certain parties.

But yes these riots should have been stopped immediately by the Democrat leaders. But everyone was silent and allowing it as it suited them.

There was an awful lot of silence on this forum regarding it too, until the one that could be blamed on some Republicans after a year solid of them.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 14:10]

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:12 - Nov 20 with 949 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:28 - Nov 20 by Dr_Parnassus

There is no mental gymnastics needed.

Did he enact law enforcement on the rioters? If so, how?

When he shot, he was being attacked. That’s not vigilantism, so what are you using to make such a statement? What law was he enforcing?

Putting out fires and cleaning graffiti is not enacting law enforcement on the rioters.

Without that then I will only assume it’s your bias talking, as you clearly are ignoring the facts to cover your own lack of knowledge of the case and can’t back down.

Such a shame.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 10:29]

The fact he was there “to defend a business” in lieu of law enforcement is a big giveaway.

Must try harder.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:13 - Nov 20 with 945 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:12 - Nov 20 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

The fact he was there “to defend a business” in lieu of law enforcement is a big giveaway.

Must try harder.

You can defend/protect something without enacting law enforcement….. Which is exactly what happened of course.

Putting out a fire is not enacting law enforcement. It’s limiting the damage to something by dousing the flames.

Yes agreed, you must try harder. Much harder.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 14:17]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:44 - Nov 20 with 921 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:38 - Nov 20 by pete

Put up an indefensible position and then run away.
Typical.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:19 - Nov 20 with 872 viewsGwyn737

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:09 - Nov 20 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t agree though Gwyn.

Anyone uttering the words taking things into their own hands, in this context will be taken as “violent intent”. The media have proven that this morning.

It plays into the false “vigilante” tag being fraudulently slipped in by certain parties.

But yes these riots should have been stopped immediately by the Democrat leaders. But everyone was silent and allowing it as it suited them.

There was an awful lot of silence on this forum regarding it too, until the one that could be blamed on some Republicans after a year solid of them.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 14:10]

Yes, the riots shouldn’t have been stopped immediately.

So some, including Kyle Rittenhouse decided to lend support for those under attack.

Another way of saying that is he took matters into his own hands.

We’re still agreeing.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:24 - Nov 20 with 863 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:19 - Nov 20 by Gwyn737

So some, including Kyle Rittenhouse decided to lend support for those under attack.

We’re still agreeing.

Lend support in as much as putting out fires yes.

That isn’t what the term is being used for though so it’s use is a little clumsy. Which is where we are disagreeing.

I don’t think it’s an appropriate term knowing that it’s intentionally being misrepresented as we speak.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:47 - Nov 20 with 847 viewsGwyn737

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:24 - Nov 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Lend support in as much as putting out fires yes.

That isn’t what the term is being used for though so it’s use is a little clumsy. Which is where we are disagreeing.

I don’t think it’s an appropriate term knowing that it’s intentionally being misrepresented as we speak.

As with most phrases it’s open to interpretation but I think it fits.

I agree that with such an emotive subject all need to be careful with their use of language. Some of the media hasn’t helped with the framing of the outcome.

I’d add that for consistency, those calling Rittenhouse a hero need to be mindful of their tone too.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:02 - Nov 20 with 832 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:19 - Nov 20 by Gwyn737

We’re still agreeing.

Quote, "Yes, the riots shouldn’t have been stopped immediately.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:04 - Nov 20 with 831 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:47 - Nov 20 by Gwyn737

I agree that with such an emotive subject all need to be careful with their use of language. Some of the media hasn’t helped with the framing of the outcome.

I’d add that for consistency, those calling Rittenhouse a hero need to be mindful of their tone too.

Yep not a hero, I agree, as nothing was really achieved.

But can’t fault his principles. Clearly went to help the community and was doing so up until being attacked.

But also not going looking for trouble like others have tried claim.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:20 - Nov 20 with 803 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:32 - Nov 20 by pete

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

For one thing, I haven't missed a minute of his show in the last few years, and Tucker has barely ever even addressed the rigged election of 2020.

Secondly, there's a mountain of evidence to support it. Exhibit A at the top of it is the 28K fraudulent ballots mailed out in Maricopa County, Arizona ALONE.

And that's the only place that has been audited so far. If Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, etc ever get audited, we'll someday know the full extent. It's not going to change the result, I just want the truth to come out fully before they rig the next one. As it is, the fact remains that this was easily the most ridiculously rigged election in the history of the (formerly) free world.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 18:31]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:24 - Nov 20 with 791 viewsDr_Parnassus

This is a bit awkward for the “he wouldn’t have been found not guilty if he was black” mob.

Same day as the Rittenhouse verdict.

You don’t hear about it though because it can’t push the false narrative.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:20 - Nov 21 with 688 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:47 - Nov 20 by Gwyn737

It definitely fits. He was a vigilante. And there’s nothing wrong with vigilante action in principle, the very nature of it means that most of the time intentions are good as they were this time as it requires the desire to help others and to do good. It’s definitely a noble thing to do.

However there can be situations where it is dangerous and foolish to step into that sort of situation. There’s a very good reason why police officers, firefighters and medical staff usually need to go through rigorous training that could last months or years before they are able to go on the front line.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:33 - Nov 21 with 678 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:20 - Nov 21 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It definitely fits. He was a vigilante. And there’s nothing wrong with vigilante action in principle, the very nature of it means that most of the time intentions are good as they were this time as it requires the desire to help others and to do good. It’s definitely a noble thing to do.

However there can be situations where it is dangerous and foolish to step into that sort of situation. There’s a very good reason why police officers, firefighters and medical staff usually need to go through rigorous training that could last months or years before they are able to go on the front line.

A vigilante would be enacting some form of law enforcement.

He didn’t do that.

Helping others doesn’t make you a vigilante. I helped someone across the road today, I wasn’t a vigilante.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:24 - Nov 21 with 641 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:33 - Nov 21 by Dr_Parnassus

A vigilante would be enacting some form of law enforcement.

He didn’t do that.

Helping others doesn’t make you a vigilante. I helped someone across the road today, I wasn’t a vigilante.

Apparently the Forecourt he was protecting from fire is his Grandfathers.

What you are accusing him of is known as the Safari Principle.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:32 - Nov 21 with 637 viewsdizietsma

good video here

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/the-rittenhouse-verdict-is-only-shocking

[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 14:49]
Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:44 - Nov 21 with 601 viewscontroversial_jack

The root cause was weak or biased policing. It should have been prevented
Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:07 - Nov 21 with 581 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:44 - Nov 21 by controversial_jack

That is a bit too simplistic, is the policing "weak" when they are told to stand down, or is administration policy weak or wrong?
Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:38 - Nov 21 with 571 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:44 - Nov 21 by controversial_jack

Yes. Which led to children taking vigilante action.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024