Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Rittenhouse 21:57 - Nov 10 with 14984 views73__73

A true American hero.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 03:14 - Nov 19 with 1024 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:36 - Nov 19 by Jack123

Yes, the only thing he is guilty of is being Naive.

All these agenda merchants are disgusting, they don't care about anybody.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 2:40]

Not even sure if he was naive to be honest. Went to put out fires in his Dads hometown. Ended up getting attacked and defending himself.

But as I said the silence, or the stunted comments by certain individuals on here says it all and I’m sure if in the unfathomable circumstance he gets found guilty… I’m sure they will come out of the woodwork in force… until the appeal that is.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 4:00]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:41 - Nov 19 with 945 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:39 - Nov 18 by Dr_Parnassus

The second amendment exists for a situation where the Government start acting in interests that aren’t for public safety, whether it’s an overreach by the themselves or indeed a refusal to enforce the law.

It could be argued that this scenario being allowed to happen is exactly why people want their guns.

The state government allowed its citizens to be attacked. Just crazy.

The second amendment exists because the American constitution was heavily influenced by the uk bill of rights written in 1689. Which in turn was based on principles of the need of well regulated militias dating back to Alfred the great. But whereas we kept the flexibility to be able to repeal and change aspects to suit the needs of the times theirs is fixed and is incredibly hard to change. So they are effectively stuck in the 17th century.

Also this nonsense about needing guns to defend against government tyranny is just well… nonsense. The us government has cruise missiles, drone strikes, Apache helicopters and nuclear weapons. What are guns going to do in that situation anyway?
Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:53 - Nov 19 with 940 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:41 - Nov 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

The second amendment exists because the American constitution was heavily influenced by the uk bill of rights written in 1689. Which in turn was based on principles of the need of well regulated militias dating back to Alfred the great. But whereas we kept the flexibility to be able to repeal and change aspects to suit the needs of the times theirs is fixed and is incredibly hard to change. So they are effectively stuck in the 17th century.

Also this nonsense about needing guns to defend against government tyranny is just well… nonsense. The us government has cruise missiles, drone strikes, Apache helicopters and nuclear weapons. What are guns going to do in that situation anyway?

Yep, to stop Government overreach.

If every person in the country was armed they would crush the American army by sheer numbers. Unless they plan on nuking themselves. They couldn't even defeat the Taliban.

But again, the constitution is there and it isn't going anywhere. This case isn't about the pros and cons of the constitution. The court is there to uphold the constitution and the people's rights within it.

Kyle Rittenhouse ended up having an illegal loaded gun pointed at his head, his decision to take his own legal gun proved vital to preserve his life.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 9:14]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:45 - Nov 19 with 904 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:53 - Nov 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep, to stop Government overreach.

If every person in the country was armed they would crush the American army by sheer numbers. Unless they plan on nuking themselves. They couldn't even defeat the Taliban.

But again, the constitution is there and it isn't going anywhere. This case isn't about the pros and cons of the constitution. The court is there to uphold the constitution and the people's rights within it.

Kyle Rittenhouse ended up having an illegal loaded gun pointed at his head, his decision to take his own legal gun proved vital to preserve his life.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 9:14]

Without those guns it would have been a fist fight. That’s the point. It’s a self perpetuating cycle of violence and death because the scum and villainous of society can easily and readily wield these firearms so others feel they have to wield them too. The end result is countless lives ended and gallons of blood spilled on the streets.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:04 - Nov 19 with 900 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:45 - Nov 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Without those guns it would have been a fist fight. That’s the point. It’s a self perpetuating cycle of violence and death because the scum and villainous of society can easily and readily wield these firearms so others feel they have to wield them too. The end result is countless lives ended and gallons of blood spilled on the streets.

More people are battered to death in the States each year than killed with an AR15.

He would have had to take on a mob of people using only his fists as defence. And why should he have to defend himself with his fists? He wasn't being remotely aggressive.

If he went to help the community like he did only armed with his hands, he would be dead. Another statistic by beating to death.

But again you are arguing against the constitution here, this case is heavily based on upholding that constitution.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 10:09]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:14 - Nov 19 with 885 viewsDr_Parnassus

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/politico-justifies-dodgy-rittenhouse-fact-che

These fact check websites are just below the mainstream media when it comes to criminality.

They are paid by the social media sites to rate things a's true or false, giving the social media sites reasonable grounds to then cover up or censor posts and label them ''misinformation''. Their political agendas are aligned.

After stating incorrectly that Kyle Rittenhouse had the gun illegally, they have refused to amend it change it (allowing the social media sites to continue to shape that narrative) because they think the law is ''murky''.

''This week the judge in the trial, due to the rifle’s length, found it was in fact legal for Rittenhouse to take the rifle across state borders.

Politico subsequently issued a statement on Funke’s fact check which read: “In August 2020, we fact-checked a claim that it was “perfectly legal” for Rittenhouse to possess an AR-15 without parental supervision. Our reporting found that it was far from perfectly legal, and that it was, in fact, legally murky. That’s why we rated the claim False.”

Mr Houghton said it should not be a defence that “because Funke or Politico didn’t understand the law it meant the law was murky”.

“A judge did understand the law and the charge was dismissed on the spot,” he said.

“His words were clear, not murky.”

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:27 - Nov 19 with 884 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:04 - Nov 19 by Dr_Parnassus

More people are battered to death in the States each year than killed with an AR15.

He would have had to take on a mob of people using only his fists as defence. And why should he have to defend himself with his fists? He wasn't being remotely aggressive.

If he went to help the community like he did only armed with his hands, he would be dead. Another statistic by beating to death.

But again you are arguing against the constitution here, this case is heavily based on upholding that constitution.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 10:09]

I’m not arguing against anything. I’m just highlighting the stupidity of it. If they had the power to scrap the second amendment they could scrap the first amendment too and that would be even more damaging.

But America has to wean themselves off this obsession with guns somehow.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:31 - Nov 19 with 867 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:27 - Nov 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I’m not arguing against anything. I’m just highlighting the stupidity of it. If they had the power to scrap the second amendment they could scrap the first amendment too and that would be even more damaging.

But America has to wean themselves off this obsession with guns somehow.

They will never scrap it.

But this case is about someone who had the legal right to defend himself doing just that.

The argument he had no business there fell flat - he lives there often as his Dad lives there.
The argument he drove across state lines fell flat - he lives 17 minutes away
The argument he illegally had a gun fell flat - he was perfectly within his rights to carry
The argument he went looking for trouble fell flat - he was putting out fires

Its a complete sham of a case and I can't fathom why people would choose to talk about anything else but that.

A young man could be hours away for being locked up forever, for obeying the law.

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:28 - Nov 19 with 847 viewsDr_Parnassus

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/major-media-outlet-banned-from-kyle-

MSNBC up to their usual tricks.

When will these criminal media outlets will be abolished?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:42 - Nov 19 with 801 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Here’s a piece that sums up what I have been trying to say. It’s almost as if this author has been reading the swans independent non football board for inspiration and has found it in the wise scribbling of Flynnidine Zidownes. It basically agrees he should be acquitted, he acted in a legal manner with good intentions but he’s an absolute fool and isn’t a hero.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/620715/
Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:45 - Nov 19 with 795 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:42 - Nov 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Here’s a piece that sums up what I have been trying to say. It’s almost as if this author has been reading the swans independent non football board for inspiration and has found it in the wise scribbling of Flynnidine Zidownes. It basically agrees he should be acquitted, he acted in a legal manner with good intentions but he’s an absolute fool and isn’t a hero.

He’s neither a fool or a hero.

That article is written with clear political intentions yet again, who seems defeated now the evidence is clear and writing that in frustration. I bet you anything they are an anti Trump or pro democrat “author”.

He’s simply a member of the public who took action to protect his dads community from being burned down.

He did so by putting out the fires they were starting.

These riots had been violent however so he took a legal gun for protection. He got attacked and had to use it.

That’s the situation.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 15:57]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:50 - Nov 19 with 788 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:45 - Nov 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Illegal people still get guns, make bombs & molotov cocktails, burn people to death, beat there brains out throwing bricks etc etc.
A fist fight it never is where anarchists are concerned.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:56 - Nov 19 with 783 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:42 - Nov 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Shock horror.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:58 - Nov 19 with 779 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:56 - Nov 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Shock horror.

He’s obviously a wise chap. I wonder what his username on here is.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:01 - Nov 19 with 775 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:58 - Nov 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

He’s obviously a wise chap. I wonder what his username on here is.

I thought you said earlier that anyone bringing identity politics into this is an idiot of some form.

Seems your article is doing just that. It’s a clear partisan view through political spectacles of an incident that shouldn’t be political at all.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 16:02]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:03 - Nov 19 with 774 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 15:50 - Nov 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Illegal people still get guns, make bombs & molotov cocktails, burn people to death, beat there brains out throwing bricks etc etc.
A fist fight it never is where anarchists are concerned.

Of course, violence would happen anyway, but it’s a lot more likely to result in death when firearms are involved. If a potential school shooter couldn’t get hold of a gun and started running around throwing bricks at the other students would he kill more or less people than if he had a gun?
Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:06 - Nov 19 with 769 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:03 - Nov 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Of course, violence would happen anyway, but it’s a lot more likely to result in death when firearms are involved. If a potential school shooter couldn’t get hold of a gun and started running around throwing bricks at the other students would he kill more or less people than if he had a gun?

That isn’t what happened here.

You are clearly against this boy for defending himself. Have been from the outset and have ran out of avenues to state he is in the wrong.

So are attacking him by stating he shouldn’t listen to his own constitution.

Bizarre.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:10 - Nov 19 with 769 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:01 - Nov 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I thought you said earlier that anyone bringing identity politics into this is an idiot of some form.

Seems your article is doing just that. It’s a clear partisan view through political spectacles of an incident that shouldn’t be political at all.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 16:02]

It’s not identity politics, there’s no mention of race or gender or any other of that stuff. It does denounce the “trumpist right” at one point but that’s about it. The language is fairly neutral, the piece is fairly balanced and he explains why he’s reaching the opinions he has.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:12 - Nov 19 with 767 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:06 - Nov 19 by Dr_Parnassus

That isn’t what happened here.

You are clearly against this boy for defending himself. Have been from the outset and have ran out of avenues to state he is in the wrong.

So are attacking him by stating he shouldn’t listen to his own constitution.

Bizarre.

I’m not against him. I have consistently stated what seems like several hundreds of times that he was acting with good intentions and he was acting in self defence.

Do you struggle to read?
Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:15 - Nov 19 with 764 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:10 - Nov 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It’s not identity politics, there’s no mention of race or gender or any other of that stuff. It does denounce the “trumpist right” at one point but that’s about it. The language is fairly neutral, the piece is fairly balanced and he explains why he’s reaching the opinions he has.

Identity doesn’t just mean race or gender.

So what you are saying is it’s bad to have a clearly slanted view on a case based on gender or race, but fine to have one on the persons political beliefs?

He is about as balanced as a dish of grapefruit and apple sours.

He is seeing that a lot of Republicans are feeling vindicated for the attacks on them when this case first got reported by the Democrat media and combating that by writing a piece that essentially says “even though he’s not guilty, he still is”.

I’m afraid he will have to suck it up like the rest of the politically driven morons if he is exonerated, as he should be of course.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:29 - Nov 19 with 752 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:12 - Nov 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I’m not against him. I have consistently stated what seems like several hundreds of times that he was acting with good intentions and he was acting in self defence.

Do you struggle to read?

I can read perfectly well, too well some may say as I can read between the lines too.

You started off saying you want the state to make an example out of him despite him being perfectly within his rights to do what he did.

Now you are calling him names despite understanding he was perfectly within his rights.

At no point have you mentioned the bloke who pointed a loaded gun at him (not even arrested) and at no point have you taken the focus off him and onto the domestic terrorists he was helping the community against.

So when it comes to your posts on this. Unfortunately for you I read them very well indeed.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:01 - Nov 19 with 730 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:28 - Nov 19 by Dr_Parnassus

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/major-media-outlet-banned-from-kyle-

MSNBC up to their usual tricks.

When will these criminal media outlets will be abolished?

One good thing about this clown show, it's lifted the rock to show these these corrupt criminal propagandists pretending to be "journalists" for what they are.

When the inevitable riot starts after this thing is over, they will be 100% to blame.

Example number gazillion that Trump was right. They are the enemy of the people.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Kyle Rittenhouse on 18:38 - Nov 19 with 687 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope he sues all those who defamed and libelled him, and let's hope all those who riot and commit other crimes in "protest" of this verdict are rounded up and imprisoned for the maximum length of time available.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 18:38 - Nov 19 with 687 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:29 - Nov 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I can read perfectly well, too well some may say as I can read between the lines too.

You started off saying you want the state to make an example out of him despite him being perfectly within his rights to do what he did.

Now you are calling him names despite understanding he was perfectly within his rights.

At no point have you mentioned the bloke who pointed a loaded gun at him (not even arrested) and at no point have you taken the focus off him and onto the domestic terrorists he was helping the community against.

So when it comes to your posts on this. Unfortunately for you I read them very well indeed.

If you had read them very well indeed you would have read that I already corrected myself on the “make an example” comment.

I am not calling him names. I am just saying his actions were foolish. (Adjective: lacking good sense or judgement; unwise). Again your reading skills have let you down.

I have not mentioned the other bloke because the thread is entitled “Kyle Rittenhouse”. For the record and for the avoidance of any doubt I think the riots we saw were absolutely shameful and everyone involved is utter scum, including the three pieces of pond life that attacked Rittenhouse. I can’t be more unequivocal than that but you’ll probably accuse me of supporting them in a minute.

Try to read less between the lines and more of what is actually written. You will find I have been very consistent.

I will say it one more time. If you fail to comprehend it then that’s a you problem.

I think Rittenhouse was well within his rights to defend himself, I believe he was acting with good intentions. I believe he should be acquitted. However I believe he made a foolish choice to act as a vigilante, despite his good intentions it put him in a dangerous situation that quickly overcame him and he was lucky to escape with his life. It should serve as an example to others that if you play with fire you might get burnt. So the next time these scumbags riot, which is imminent I’m sure, others looking to pick up a rifle and go and help may think twice so they don’t end up splattered over the world news like Kyle Rittenhouse or even worse splattered all over the road riddled with bulletholes.

So read that. I’m not writing it again. Don’t read between the lines there is nothing there apart from what you want to see in your bizarre mind.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 20:59]
Kyle Rittenhouse on 20:44 - Nov 19 with 611 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle found not guilty on all counts.
Justice at last, let the sueing begin.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024