Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Rittenhouse 21:57 - Nov 10 with 15853 views73__73

A true American hero.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:22 - Nov 25 with 767 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:13 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

Don't try and put words in my mouth or attempt character assassination as it won't work on me.

Try it for yourself. Next time there's a riot or a big protest, walk around the area with a baseball bat and say you are there to protect a strangers property.

Next time you see a punch up in the East stand, go over and try and sort it out yourself. I'm sure the CCTV cameras will determine that you are the good guy

What else could you possibly mean by him doing his time? Surely you are implying that he should now be allowed to go around attacking children? If not then please explain.

We are talking about America, not Swansea it’s perfectly normal and legal to be openly carrying a fire arm.

What does a punch up in the Liberty got to do with anything? This wasn’t a punch up.

It was a boy attacked for putting out a fire.

You have to be trolling.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:48 - Nov 25 with 734 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:22 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

What else could you possibly mean by him doing his time? Surely you are implying that he should now be allowed to go around attacking children? If not then please explain.

We are talking about America, not Swansea it’s perfectly normal and legal to be openly carrying a fire arm.

What does a punch up in the Liberty got to do with anything? This wasn’t a punch up.

It was a boy attacked for putting out a fire.

You have to be trolling.

He did 10 years for his offence and was released, what else can it mean? I don't know what you are getting at. You are stating that it's ok for him to be killed because of his past crimes, but that's not what the law said.

I know it's America, and it's a basket case of a society, but he wasn't there to put out fires armed with an assault rifle
Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:54 - Nov 25 with 727 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:48 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

He did 10 years for his offence and was released, what else can it mean? I don't know what you are getting at. You are stating that it's ok for him to be killed because of his past crimes, but that's not what the law said.

I know it's America, and it's a basket case of a society, but he wasn't there to put out fires armed with an assault rifle

Where did I say it was ok for him to be killed for his past crimes?

We are saying this child rapist was killed because he attacked another child threatening to kill him and cut out his heart while going to grab his firearm after a long chase.

What has him serving a 10 year sentence previously got to do with anything? Apart from affirming the danger he was faced if he succeeded in taking his gun from him.

What do you mean he wasn’t there to put out fires armed with a rifle? Then why was he putting out fires? The rioters were armed with assault rifles too, it would be ludicrous to enter that environment to put out their fires without being armed.

You are not familiar with the case at all, don’t even know basic details and covering up your lack of knowledge by digging your heels in.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:00 - Nov 25 with 722 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:54 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Where did I say it was ok for him to be killed for his past crimes?

We are saying this child rapist was killed because he attacked another child threatening to kill him and cut out his heart while going to grab his firearm after a long chase.

What has him serving a 10 year sentence previously got to do with anything? Apart from affirming the danger he was faced if he succeeded in taking his gun from him.

What do you mean he wasn’t there to put out fires armed with a rifle? Then why was he putting out fires? The rioters were armed with assault rifles too, it would be ludicrous to enter that environment to put out their fires without being armed.

You are not familiar with the case at all, don’t even know basic details and covering up your lack of knowledge by digging your heels in.

I haven't read anything about him putting out fires. You simply don't arrive at a riot with an armed weapon.

Rittenhouse wouldn't have know about any previous convictions
Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:03 - Nov 25 with 721 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:00 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

I haven't read anything about him putting out fires. You simply don't arrive at a riot with an armed weapon.

Rittenhouse wouldn't have know about any previous convictions

Yep, you do if you value self defence.

He doesn’t have to know about previous convictions. All he knew is someone was threatening to kill him and trying to take his weapon.

Happy reading…

She said Rosenbaum was angry at Rittenhouse and other armed men who were trying to put the fire out with fire extinguishers. “Rosenbaum was arguing. He said, ‘Why did you do that?'” she said. She said the people associated with BLM or Antifa “started throwing stuff at us. Bricks, metal.” They were using hammers to get chunks of the curbs to throw, she said (we observed chipped away curbs in Kenosha).

[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 14:10]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:21 - Nov 25 with 709 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:03 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep, you do if you value self defence.

He doesn’t have to know about previous convictions. All he knew is someone was threatening to kill him and trying to take his weapon.

Happy reading…

She said Rosenbaum was angry at Rittenhouse and other armed men who were trying to put the fire out with fire extinguishers. “Rosenbaum was arguing. He said, ‘Why did you do that?'” she said. She said the people associated with BLM or Antifa “started throwing stuff at us. Bricks, metal.” They were using hammers to get chunks of the curbs to throw, she said (we observed chipped away curbs in Kenosha).

[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 14:10]

He didn't go there to put out fires. Many pictures show him patrolling the streets with a weapon. He put himself in that position, therefore , in my view it wasn't self defence. The Jury doesn't agree, but as you said, it's America not the UK
Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:24 - Nov 25 with 707 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:21 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

He didn't go there to put out fires. Many pictures show him patrolling the streets with a weapon. He put himself in that position, therefore , in my view it wasn't self defence. The Jury doesn't agree, but as you said, it's America not the UK

He did go there to put out fires, that is exactly why he was there. He was protecting damage to a car lot by doing that, that was their aim.

If you think he was there for aggressive reasons then point out a single time he was the aggressor.

You can’t. Because he wasn’t.

Self defence.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:25 - Nov 25 with 706 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:21 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

He was incredibly foolish to go there in the first place. He said recently that with hindsight he shouldn’t have gone. But that doesn’t void your right to self defence.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:29 - Nov 25 with 704 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:25 - Nov 25 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

He was incredibly foolish to go there in the first place. He said recently that with hindsight he shouldn’t have gone. But that doesn’t void your right to self defence.

Depends which view you are coming from.

I’m sure he regrets going because of what happened to him.

But the other like minded people who stopped fires from spreading that didn’t get attacked I’m sure were glad they went and helped and don’t feel they were anything like foolish, and am sure the residents and owners of businesses they stopped being burned down by dousing those flames are incredibly thankful.

But yes, he was absolutely right to defend himself.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:52 - Dec 10 with 596 viewsKeithHaynes

Oops there it is ...

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 00:09 - Dec 11 with 586 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:52 - Dec 10 by KeithHaynes

Oops there it is ...

Need the media and certain famous faces to now admit they were wrong and issue an apology not only to Kyle himself but for the anger they intentionally stirred up for a year, and continue to stir up of course.

It’s amazing how many people buy into their rubbish. Part of me thinks it’s pro-active and willing blindness though.

It plays into their narrative so they are happy to accept what they are told even though they know it’s complete rubbish.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024