Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Rittenhouse 21:57 - Nov 10 with 14989 views73__73

A true American hero.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:31 - Nov 24 with 757 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:40 - Nov 24 by controversial_jack

Putting out fires, with a loaded firearm? Wouldn't it have been better if he had a fire extinguisher or bucket of water. Was he actually seen to put out any fires?

One reason for the gun was because he was asked by a car lot owner named Anmol Khindri to help guard one of his lots, after another had already been destroyed in the Kenosha riots.

During the trial, Khindri denied that he had requested this, but a text message shown by Rittenhouse in his interview with Tucker Carlson proves that he did ask him.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 19:33]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:40 - Nov 24 with 737 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:31 - Nov 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

One reason for the gun was because he was asked by a car lot owner named Anmol Khindri to help guard one of his lots, after another had already been destroyed in the Kenosha riots.

During the trial, Khindri denied that he had requested this, but a text message shown by Rittenhouse in his interview with Tucker Carlson proves that he did ask him.

In otherwords, he was a vigilante.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:48 - Nov 24 with 727 views73__73

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:40 - Nov 24 by controversial_jack

So what. The guy he shot was a child rapist

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:50 - Nov 24 with 684 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Since when are "Guards" vigilantes?
Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:57 - Nov 24 with 656 viewsDr_Parnassus

If he was a vigilante then you will be able to show him enacting law onto the breakers of those laws.

Can you show us him stopping or trying to stop a rioter from rioting?

Looks like you just want to dishonestly twist the narrative. He was there to defend a business by putting out fires, the gun was there for protection not attacking, hence why the only shots fired were when his life was in danger.

Please read the case before looking more silly. It’s not like it’s hard to source.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 01:56 - Nov 25 with 636 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:50 - Nov 24 by A_Fans_Dad

People have no idea what they are taking about and intentionally framing things dishonestly in a way that doesn’t portray reality. It’s so strange to me.

“Crossed state lines with an AR-15”… reality translates that to ‘20 mins down the road, didn’t have a gun with him and went to clean graffiti and put out fires in businesses he said he would help protect’.

“Patrolling the streets looking for trouble” … reality translates that to ‘standing outside somewhere in the hope people didn’t destroy it, while using a fire extinguisher to put out fires’.

“Vigilante white supremacist”… reality turns that into ‘not racist in the slightest, a supporter of racial equality who didn’t enact any retribution on rioters in the slightest and defended himself once attacked”.

No wonder these people love CNN and MSNBC. Their framing the narrative to portray a completely different one to what happened seems like it has been learned from them.

The way they are now framing the racist killer that slammed intentionally into 50 odd people as “an accident” and “a crash” shows that much. The fact people don’t call them out shows that reality isn’t what they want, they want twisted facts.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:17 - Nov 25 with 616 viewsmajorraglan

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:31 - Nov 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Haven’t followed the case closely, but do you know if the text shown in Court?
Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:21 - Nov 25 with 603 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:50 - Nov 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Was he a trained registered and accountable security guard? No, he wasn't, he was a gun totting teenager trying to act like Rambo
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:22 - Nov 25 with 601 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:48 - Nov 24 by 73__73

So what. The guy he shot was a child rapist

He actually wasn't. They were false reports
Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:34 - Nov 25 with 595 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:22 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

He actually wasn't. They were false reports

Why are you lying about this?

Genuine question, are you trolling or do you have another reason for being so deceitful on this subject?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:35 - Nov 25 with 594 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:21 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

Was he a trained registered and accountable security guard? No, he wasn't, he was a gun totting teenager trying to act like Rambo

In which case you should be able to show us where he was the aggressor in any of the situations then… as opposed to being attacked for putting out a fire.

Stop being silly now.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:43 - Nov 25 with 591 viewsDr_Parnassus

Once in prison, this was his disciplinary record:-

- 9 counts of assault on prison staff
- 1 count of arson
- 1 count of possession of a weapon
- 1 count of possession of drugs

Whole thing was filmed which showed this man starting to chase Rittenhouse who was saw by eye witnesses and drone footage of putting out this mans fire who was pushing it towards a petrol station.

Previous to chasing Rittenhouse he was standing around telling people he was going to kill them if he saw them alone and was going to cut out their hearts.

But yes Kyle was the guilty one according to “controversial Jack” who didn’t watch the trial. The kid lifeguard with no criminal record who spent his day voluntarily cleaning graffiti and putting out fires probably did it… even though witnesses and video evidence points to the opposite.

Oh to be controversial eh?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:09 - Nov 25 with 575 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:57 - Nov 24 by Dr_Parnassus

If he was a vigilante then you will be able to show him enacting law onto the breakers of those laws.

Can you show us him stopping or trying to stop a rioter from rioting?

Looks like you just want to dishonestly twist the narrative. He was there to defend a business by putting out fires, the gun was there for protection not attacking, hence why the only shots fired were when his life was in danger.

Please read the case before looking more silly. It’s not like it’s hard to source.

You don’t have to “enact law” (whatever the hell that means…) on someone to be a vigilante. He was there as you admit yourself to defend a business in lieu of official law enforcement.

If the batphone rings and Batman receives a batcall telling him that Gotham city car dealership is about to be attacked and he immediately puts on his bat utility belt, his batcostume, hops in his batmobile and drives at batspeed to the car dealership he is by definition taking vigilante bataction. Whether or not he then KAPOWS! Or even BIFFS! the evil henchmen is irrelevant.

Any argument against this is just batty. Holy macaroni Dr.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:13 - Nov 25 with 569 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:09 - Nov 25 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

You don’t have to “enact law” (whatever the hell that means…) on someone to be a vigilante. He was there as you admit yourself to defend a business in lieu of official law enforcement.

If the batphone rings and Batman receives a batcall telling him that Gotham city car dealership is about to be attacked and he immediately puts on his bat utility belt, his batcostume, hops in his batmobile and drives at batspeed to the car dealership he is by definition taking vigilante bataction. Whether or not he then KAPOWS! Or even BIFFS! the evil henchmen is irrelevant.

Any argument against this is just batty. Holy macaroni Dr.

Of course you do.

Again, I could defend you from would be attackers if there was no police around, by hiding you in my house. Doesn't mean I am a vigilante.

For someone to be a vigilante they would have to be enacting law enforcement onto a perceived criminal.

So what law enforcement was enacted onto the rioters for rioting? Without any evidence of that, there is nothing to support vigilantism.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 10:13]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:15 - Nov 25 with 566 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:43 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Once in prison, this was his disciplinary record:-

- 9 counts of assault on prison staff
- 1 count of arson
- 1 count of possession of a weapon
- 1 count of possession of drugs

Whole thing was filmed which showed this man starting to chase Rittenhouse who was saw by eye witnesses and drone footage of putting out this mans fire who was pushing it towards a petrol station.

Previous to chasing Rittenhouse he was standing around telling people he was going to kill them if he saw them alone and was going to cut out their hearts.

But yes Kyle was the guilty one according to “controversial Jack” who didn’t watch the trial. The kid lifeguard with no criminal record who spent his day voluntarily cleaning graffiti and putting out fires probably did it… even though witnesses and video evidence points to the opposite.

Oh to be controversial eh?

On Jacob Blake
Says Jacob Blake, shot by police in Kenosha, had a warrant for sexual assault and prior convictions for gun use

This claim came from a series of Facebook posts. Blake had an active warrant for sexual assault and several other crimes related to domestic violence at the time he was shot. (The charge has since been dismissed in a plea agreement.)

But Blake was not convicted of any prior gun offenses. Charges filed in 2015 were ultimately dismissed at the request of prosecutors in 2018, who cited lack of witness cooperation and the age of the case.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:20 - Nov 25 with 562 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:15 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

On Jacob Blake
Says Jacob Blake, shot by police in Kenosha, had a warrant for sexual assault and prior convictions for gun use

This claim came from a series of Facebook posts. Blake had an active warrant for sexual assault and several other crimes related to domestic violence at the time he was shot. (The charge has since been dismissed in a plea agreement.)

But Blake was not convicted of any prior gun offenses. Charges filed in 2015 were ultimately dismissed at the request of prosecutors in 2018, who cited lack of witness cooperation and the age of the case.

What are you talking about, we are talking about the Rittenhouse case.

It was put to you that he shot a child rapist, which he did. He did that because he attacked him.

You said it was a myth.

Do you have any proof that Rittenhouse was the aggressor in any of the instances as opposed to just putting out fires please?

Its okay if not.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:24 - Nov 25 with 559 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:13 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course you do.

Again, I could defend you from would be attackers if there was no police around, by hiding you in my house. Doesn't mean I am a vigilante.

For someone to be a vigilante they would have to be enacting law enforcement onto a perceived criminal.

So what law enforcement was enacted onto the rioters for rioting? Without any evidence of that, there is nothing to support vigilantism.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 10:13]

Again take it up with Susie Dent.

The Cambridge definition:

“a person who tries in an unofficial way to prevent crime, or to catch and punish someone who has committed a crime, especially because they do not think that official organizations, such as the police, are controlling crime effectively. Vigilantes usually join together to form groups.”

He was specifically there to prevent that business from being vandalised, burnt, damaged on the basis that the police and local authorities were unable to do so. He has admitted this, his defence team admitted this, the prosecution said this was the case. You admit this. It’s the only thing everyone agrees on.

You are literally arguing against the English language at this point.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:35 - Nov 25 with 552 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:20 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

What are you talking about, we are talking about the Rittenhouse case.

It was put to you that he shot a child rapist, which he did. He did that because he attacked him.

You said it was a myth.

Do you have any proof that Rittenhouse was the aggressor in any of the instances as opposed to just putting out fires please?

Its okay if not.

I had the wrong name. The guy you referred to had done 10 years for the offence, and had paid his price according to the law. It's irrelevant anyway

As the prosecutor said, " you can't claim self defence if you create or put yourself in danger in the first place".

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/aug/24/fact-checking-kenosha-shootings-v
Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:37 - Nov 25 with 547 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:24 - Nov 25 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

“a person who tries in an unofficial way to prevent crime, or to catch and punish someone who has committed a crime, especially because they do not think that official organizations, such as the police, are controlling crime effectively. Vigilantes usually join together to form groups.”

He was specifically there to prevent that business from being vandalised, burnt, damaged on the basis that the police and local authorities were unable to do so. He has admitted this, his defence team admitted this, the prosecution said this was the case. You admit this. It’s the only thing everyone agrees on.

He wasn’t there to prevent it, he was there to lessen the damage. He wasn’t stopping anyone from committing crimes.

Unless you can show otherwise?

Hence the point. The lovely Miss Dent would also agree.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:39 - Nov 25 with 544 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:35 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

I had the wrong name. The guy you referred to had done 10 years for the offence, and had paid his price according to the law. It's irrelevant anyway

As the prosecutor said, " you can't claim self defence if you create or put yourself in danger in the first place".

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/aug/24/fact-checking-kenosha-shootings-v

That’s a nonsense argument that was rightly thrown out by the jury. I’d be surprised if those prosecutors aren’t de-frocked or whatever the legal equivalent is.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:40 - Nov 25 with 542 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:24 - Nov 25 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Rittenhhouse, wasn't there to prevent violence he took sides.That's not self defence
Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:41 - Nov 25 with 542 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:35 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

So because he done 10 years for raping children you reckon he should be allowed to try and kill some more?

Are you all there?

So you are saying he created the danger himself by putting out a fire? If I put out a fire in your house that a gang was starting, and they attack me.

Can I not defend myself? Or do you think I was asking for it and thus must take the beating and possible death that comes with it?

Think carefully.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:54 - Nov 25 with 537 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:40 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

Rittenhhouse, wasn't there to prevent violence he took sides.That's not self defence

He offered and provided medical treatment that night to anyone that needed it.

…..The only people he treated were rioters.

What do you mean he took sides? You mean he didn’t join in the criminality?

That’s a positive isn’t it?

Stop being silly or go and learn the case and come back and talk. One of the two.

[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 11:22]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:56 - Nov 25 with 535 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:39 - Nov 25 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

That’s a nonsense argument that was rightly thrown out by the jury. I’d be surprised if those prosecutors aren’t de-frocked or whatever the legal equivalent is.

Some of the worst prosecution arguments I have heard in my life.

They were ludicrous.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:13 - Nov 25 with 510 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:41 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

So because he done 10 years for raping children you reckon he should be allowed to try and kill some more?

Are you all there?

So you are saying he created the danger himself by putting out a fire? If I put out a fire in your house that a gang was starting, and they attack me.

Can I not defend myself? Or do you think I was asking for it and thus must take the beating and possible death that comes with it?

Think carefully.

Don't try and put words in my mouth or attempt character assassination as it won't work on me.

Try it for yourself. Next time there's a riot or a big protest, walk around the area with a baseball bat and say you are there to protect a strangers property.

Next time you see a punch up in the East stand, go over and try and sort it out yourself. I'm sure the CCTV cameras will determine that you are the good guy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024