Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Rittenhouse 21:57 - Nov 10 with 14987 views73__73

A true American hero.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:41 - Nov 21 with 1252 viewsLohengrin

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:38 - Nov 21 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Yes. Which led to children taking vigilante action.

And there’s the moral of the story: don’t stand idly by and watch communities go up in flames or you forfeit the right to be ‘The Authority.’

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:49 - Nov 21 with 1235 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:41 - Nov 21 by Lohengrin

And there’s the moral of the story: don’t stand idly by and watch communities go up in flames or you forfeit the right to be ‘The Authority.’

Indeed. They have shown a complete abdication of duty. Pussyfooting around through fear of being called racist while their city burns.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:29 - Nov 21 with 1212 viewsWingstandwood

I do find it extremely telling that the unwitting idiots of who screamed "defund-the-police" and who stayed silent whilst all the rioting, looting, destruction and terrorising was going on?

Are utterly oblivious to the fact that there would be many more Kyle Rittenhouse incidents if the police were defunded to the extent that they want.

Of course? Morality, decency, critical thinking skills, common sense, rational thought and ability to process the bleeding bloody obvious does not belong in their make-believe fantasy world.

Dangerous man-child Left wing ANTIFA/BLM/ lefty loonies and man-child right-wing militia troublemakers are a recipe for disaster in a gun laden society, because they won't go away if the police were defunded.

Argus!

Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:34 - Nov 21 with 1206 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:29 - Nov 21 by Wingstandwood

I do find it extremely telling that the unwitting idiots of who screamed "defund-the-police" and who stayed silent whilst all the rioting, looting, destruction and terrorising was going on?

Are utterly oblivious to the fact that there would be many more Kyle Rittenhouse incidents if the police were defunded to the extent that they want.

Of course? Morality, decency, critical thinking skills, common sense, rational thought and ability to process the bleeding bloody obvious does not belong in their make-believe fantasy world.

Dangerous man-child Left wing ANTIFA/BLM/ lefty loonies and man-child right-wing militia troublemakers are a recipe for disaster in a gun laden society, because they won't go away if the police were defunded.

In fairness to Rittenhouse he was acting lawfully whilst the rioters who were actively looting, vandalising, burning and attacking were engaging in open criminality. But what chance do the police have when their bosses, the mayors, the senators, the governors, even the effing president take the criminals side and actively endorse the criminality?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 17:35]
Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:46 - Nov 21 with 1190 viewsWingstandwood

Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:34 - Nov 21 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

In fairness to Rittenhouse he was acting lawfully whilst the rioters who were actively looting, vandalising, burning and attacking were engaging in open criminality. But what chance do the police have when their bosses, the mayors, the senators, the governors, even the effing president take the criminals side and actively endorse the criminality?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 17:35]

Well in his case the jury cleared him, I must accept that he was acting lawfully indeed!

It disturbs me that there are so many carrying guns out there and yep any member of the political establishment that does not support the police in a gun laden society is an absolute joke!

And to want to defund them? Beggars belief, but there again this is the modern loony-world-of-WOKE we now live in. Some want the complete and utter opposite of sanity, hence why I compare it all with surreal CH4 Brass Eye and Big Train comedy sketches!

Argus!

Kyle Rittenhouse on 18:03 - Nov 21 with 1174 views73__73

Not guilty - is the right decision. Antifa as it’s already been pointed out, want to defund the police.
Well, Antifa got a glimpse of what the reality of defunding the police in the USA would look like, the night a 17 year old hero shot two dead and wounded another.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:01 - Nov 21 with 1106 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:38 - Nov 21 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Yes. Which led to children taking vigilante action.

Which children?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:45 - Nov 22 with 1053 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:01 - Nov 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Which children?

Young mr Rittenhouse. Legally a minor and should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

“All states define an "age of majority", usually 18. Persons younger than this age are considered minors, and must be under the care of a parent or guardian unless they are emancipated.”
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:46 - Nov 22 with 1047 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:45 - Nov 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Young mr Rittenhouse. Legally a minor and should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

“All states define an "age of majority", usually 18. Persons younger than this age are considered minors, and must be under the care of a parent or guardian unless they are emancipated.”

What law did he enforce then? I watched the whole trial and that was never mentioned.

Happy to take a look.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:57 - Nov 22 with 1013 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 09:46 - Nov 22 by Dr_Parnassus

What law did he enforce then? I watched the whole trial and that was never mentioned.

Happy to take a look.

His own defence attorney claimed he was asked to protect the car dealership from being vandalised by the owners. They denied this. Vandalism is the crime. Stopping vandalism from happening is enforcing the law despite not being an official law enforcement personnel. This was done as the law enforcement was perceived to be inadequate.

His own defence claimed this was why he was there.

This is a text he sent.

I have no idea how you can still be arguing against this. I know you’re down the political rabbit hole, but I look at things objectively with logic and facts.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:09 - Nov 22 with 1007 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:57 - Nov 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

His own defence attorney claimed he was asked to protect the car dealership from being vandalised by the owners. They denied this. Vandalism is the crime. Stopping vandalism from happening is enforcing the law despite not being an official law enforcement personnel. This was done as the law enforcement was perceived to be inadequate.

His own defence claimed this was why he was there.

This is a text he sent.

I have no idea how you can still be arguing against this. I know you’re down the political rabbit hole, but I look at things objectively with logic and facts.

Right but it depends how you defend the business as to if you are a vigilante or not.

If you defend it by putting out the fires then you are not a vigilante because that is not enacting justice to the perpetrators.

If you defend it by violence then that is vigilante justice as you are enacting something onto the perpetrators.

I could defend you from harm from would be attackers by hiding you. That wouldn’t be a vigilante.

I could also defend you by going after your would be attackers. That would be vigilante.

So in order to determine if Kyle Rittenhouse was a vigilante or just someone helping a business by putting out fires, we will need to see what action he took against the rioters who attacked the business (as opposed to the ones that attacked him).

Him taking a gun for protection against the possibility of being attacked doesn’t affect anything.

I don’t think anyone has accused him of anything towards the rioters… have they?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 12:20]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:22 - Nov 23 with 942 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Everyone who had to endure all the media lies about Rittenhouse, especially the part about him being a white supremacist, needs to watch this.

He SUPPORTS Black Lives Matter. He just hated seeing his community destroyed.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Kyle Rittenhouse on 05:06 - Nov 23 with 916 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:22 - Nov 23 by Tummer_from_Texas

Everyone who had to endure all the media lies about Rittenhouse, especially the part about him being a white supremacist, needs to watch this.

He SUPPORTS Black Lives Matter. He just hated seeing his community destroyed.

It is completely wrong and I hope he takes them for every penny. You are lucky you have the first amendment and a free press is generally a good thing but then there’s a difference between free speech and just making shit up.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:34 - Nov 23 with 879 viewscontroversial_jack

Those who take life needlessly, carry it with them for life. Karma will get him eventually, it always does.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 13:01 - Nov 23 with 867 viewsCatullus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:34 - Nov 23 by controversial_jack

Those who take life needlessly, carry it with them for life. Karma will get him eventually, it always does.

Anybody decent who takes a life pays a price. My grandfather killed Germans in the war, how many he didn't know but his acts, though entirely justified, always haunted him.

I suppose if what the kid did was wrong in natural law that he will find Karma can be a bitch. Or not, as the case may be.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:11 - Nov 23 with 848 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:34 - Nov 23 by controversial_jack

Stop attention seeking.

Feel free to show us that he was the aggressor when the multiple child rapist, domestic abuser and burglar attacked him.

To save you time as you clearly didn’t watch the trial…. You can’t.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:55 - Nov 23 with 819 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 14:11 - Nov 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Stop attention seeking.

Feel free to show us that he was the aggressor when the multiple child rapist, domestic abuser and burglar attacked him.

To save you time as you clearly didn’t watch the trial…. You can’t.

Whether , he was found not guilty legally is irrelevant to those he killed or their families.

He was patrolling the streets, specifically looking for trouble, armed to the teeth.That was the only reason he went there. His actions took lives needlessly, whether it was called self defence or not. Not exactly my definition of self defence
Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:59 - Nov 23 with 752 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 17:55 - Nov 23 by controversial_jack

Whether , he was found not guilty legally is irrelevant to those he killed or their families.

He was patrolling the streets, specifically looking for trouble, armed to the teeth.That was the only reason he went there. His actions took lives needlessly, whether it was called self defence or not. Not exactly my definition of self defence

But that has been proven incorrect. He wasn’t “looking for trouble” at all.

Trouble was already there, it was a riot. He was there putting out fires.

You are another that didn’t watch the case.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:29 - Nov 24 with 703 viewspete

Morning one and all , for me until one or better still both parties come down hard on the gun laws in the usa this , unfortunately will happen time and time again, why do you need an war time fire arm to go hunting, why do you need a 30 plus magazine on any gun to go hunting?, thats just the tip of the problem in my eyes, but with the N R A in such a powerful position politically never going to happen and with the leaders not doing anything to curb the gun sea that america has it in time will tear it self apart, no political action means more people dying through guns., but thats their problem We in the U K have our own major problems which need our attention far more than a terrible situation in a foreigin country where in this case rightly or wrongly 2 human beings died one very badly injured and a boy of 17 at the time life that will never be the same he i am sure at some time will regret his actions but if no gun no problem
Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:52 - Nov 24 with 687 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:29 - Nov 24 by pete

Morning one and all , for me until one or better still both parties come down hard on the gun laws in the usa this , unfortunately will happen time and time again, why do you need an war time fire arm to go hunting, why do you need a 30 plus magazine on any gun to go hunting?, thats just the tip of the problem in my eyes, but with the N R A in such a powerful position politically never going to happen and with the leaders not doing anything to curb the gun sea that america has it in time will tear it self apart, no political action means more people dying through guns., but thats their problem We in the U K have our own major problems which need our attention far more than a terrible situation in a foreigin country where in this case rightly or wrongly 2 human beings died one very badly injured and a boy of 17 at the time life that will never be the same he i am sure at some time will regret his actions but if no gun no problem

If those three people behaved appropriately and didn't decide to attack a child, then they would not have been shot.

Can't blame everything on gun laws, people also have to be responsible for their own actions.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:40 - Nov 24 with 670 viewscontroversial_jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 23:59 - Nov 23 by Dr_Parnassus

But that has been proven incorrect. He wasn’t “looking for trouble” at all.

Trouble was already there, it was a riot. He was there putting out fires.

You are another that didn’t watch the case.

Putting out fires, with a loaded firearm? Wouldn't it have been better if he had a fire extinguisher or bucket of water. Was he actually seen to put out any fires?
Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:03 - Nov 24 with 656 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:40 - Nov 24 by controversial_jack

Putting out fires, with a loaded firearm? Wouldn't it have been better if he had a fire extinguisher or bucket of water. Was he actually seen to put out any fires?

The fact you are asking that question confirms you don't know the first thing about the case. It was him putting out a fire which is what caused him to be attacked by the first guy.

The gun was there for protection, it was a violent riot. What is the use in taking an unloaded one?

He spent the day cleaning graffiti off businesses before putting out fires that were started in the evening, including one in a dumpster being pushed towards a petrol station. All verified in court and filmed.

Don't you think it's better to read up on the case before commenting? To take a stance before even knowing the first thing is bizarre.

The two eyewitnesses, Justice and Dylan Putnam, were willing to put their names to it. There’s video of Rittenhouse with the fire extinguisher, video of Rosenbaum pushing the burning dumpster, and, of course, video of Rosenbaum chasing Rittenhouse down and cornering him behind a car before Rittenhouse opened fire.

“Kyle took a fire extinguisher from someone,” said Justice Putnam, who added that she saw him trying to put out the arson fire in the dumpster. “That started the altercation.”

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:08 - Nov 24 with 647 viewsDr_Parnassus

It’s probably time people stop with the fake narrative now.

[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 11:10]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:12 - Nov 24 with 642 viewspete

Kyle Rittenhouse on 08:52 - Nov 24 by Dr_Parnassus

If those three people behaved appropriately and didn't decide to attack a child, then they would not have been shot.

Can't blame everything on gun laws, people also have to be responsible for their own actions.

rightly or wrong ly you strike me as being a chap would argue with your shadow the boy is innocent by a court of law so that is the end of it but its a sad situation all round and yes in my opinion you can blame alot, not all on gun laws as they are far to lax and far too many in the hands of children and nutters you try and get a legal gun here any way you have your opinion others have theirs and thank god trup is still not in power
Kyle Rittenhouse on 12:02 - Nov 24 with 627 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:12 - Nov 24 by pete

rightly or wrong ly you strike me as being a chap would argue with your shadow the boy is innocent by a court of law so that is the end of it but its a sad situation all round and yes in my opinion you can blame alot, not all on gun laws as they are far to lax and far too many in the hands of children and nutters you try and get a legal gun here any way you have your opinion others have theirs and thank god trup is still not in power

If my shadow was making a ridiculous point then yes I’d be happy to tell it so. Without a gun we would have probably had a dead, law abiding child on our hands.

Feel free to feel sad that a convicted multiple child rapist who attacked a kid and threatened to kill him is dead if you like. I find it hard to get too upset about it.

I would suggest the issue there was that Democrat governors were allowing people to riot and burn people’s homes and businesses down and because of that thinking they were above the law.

Thankfully with Trump currently being favourite to be the next President he won’t give these Democrat governors that much leeway again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024