Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! 10:24 - Jan 26 with 17367 viewsNotLoyal

It's the Hull and back Matchday Thread with extra owners, no manager and the oven chips have been left in the freezer. Yes, it's all here the match day thread with added sauce just for you.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56885/swansea-city-head-

If I could turn back time ! ( Not )

If I could turn back time ! ( Yes)

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56892/a-woeful-first-hal

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:39 - Jan 29 with 1290 viewspencoedjack

My stream has failed thankfully.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:39 - Jan 29 with 1286 viewsJohnw102

We are missing Bidwell at LWB

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:40 - Jan 29 with 1249 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:38 - Jan 29 by KeithHaynes

There’s no bullying.

There is.
Why did my recent thread vanish.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:41 - Jan 29 with 1249 viewsKeithHaynes

Take ten mate, it’s relentless.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:42 - Jan 29 with 1234 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Jesus, we finally get in behind their defence and what do we do? We turn around and pass it backwards instead of putting the ball in. Unbelievable.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:43 - Jan 29 with 1217 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:29 - Jan 29 by vetchonian

not at all...I hate it when we lose...people seem to be missing that point.
my "negativity " to Martkn has been based on my belief he was not up to the job.....it seems he is proving me right to my dismay as that means we struggle.
maybe he can turn this around...
we gave been in this position and come back before

Why do you continually spell his name wrong?
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:43 - Jan 29 with 1207 viewsChief

I admire peoples loyalty to Martin.

But today he's got it completely wrong hasn't he?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:44 - Jan 29 with 1195 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:42 - Jan 29 by LittleEnglandJack

Jesus, we finally get in behind their defence and what do we do? We turn around and pass it backwards instead of putting the ball in. Unbelievable.

But it really is what we do.Grimes first instinct to pass backwards

Yet, people like us are hallered by groups on here professing to be better fans

Better fans should hate this display

Login to get fewer ads

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:44 - Jan 29 with 1190 viewsraynor94

Don't talk rot, bullying? People get fed up with you revelling in it when we are losing.

If we came back second half you would disappear as you always do

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:47 - Jan 29 with 1129 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:44 - Jan 29 by raynor94

Don't talk rot, bullying? People get fed up with you revelling in it when we are losing.

Best ignored rayns
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:47 - Jan 29 with 1128 viewsjasper_T

I remember Lewis-Potter mouthing off and scoring for fun against our u23s a few years ago. Three academy products in their starting lineup. Been category 2 the whole time. What's our excuse?
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:47 - Jan 29 with 1112 viewsFlashberryjack

Out of a terrible performance, Smith is absolutely outstanding..

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:48 - Jan 29 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:47 - Jan 29 by Treforys_Jack

Best ignored rayns

Best you try to answer Tref
You cant ,can you.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:50 - Jan 29 with 1048 viewsThornburyswan

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:43 - Jan 29 by Chief

I admire peoples loyalty to Martin.

But today he's got it completely wrong hasn't he?

Unfortunately our set-up is relatively easy to play against particularly when we go behind & we have very few options to change much - Ntcham & Obafemi for Smith & Wolf for me at HT.

One small crumb of comfort with both Barnsley & Reading also losing we should still be safe.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:50 - Jan 29 with 1040 viewsKeithHaynes

This site is not condoning bullying, and the network won’t be linked with allegations of bullying which are not there. Moderators will ban any person making false allegations of this nature. Try being adult and discuss, and not rant.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:51 - Jan 29 with 1032 viewsjojaca

Absolutely awful, too many of these type performances this season, just no consistency. When a team works us out, we are out of ideas. We can go from looking like the new Man City one week to a pub team the following week.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2022 15:51]

Even when you know, you never know?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:51 - Jan 29 with 1019 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:50 - Jan 29 by KeithHaynes

This site is not condoning bullying, and the network won’t be linked with allegations of bullying which are not there. Moderators will ban any person making false allegations of this nature. Try being adult and discuss, and not rant.

This meant at me?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:52 - Jan 29 with 1007 viewsnantywatcher

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:44 - Jan 29 by raynor94

I hate it when we lose, but for the life of me the continued support for this manager baffles me. I still think he should be capable of turning this game around and I will overjoyed if he does.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:55 - Jan 29 with 943 viewsraynor94

Of course I'm not happy with this, gutted in fact, I had us down for a win.

But I've seen us in far worse states, we have invested in Martin and we have to see this through to the end of the season at least.

This performance so far has come as a real shock

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:55 - Jan 29 with 932 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:51 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

This meant at me?

Anyone who makes a false allegation which brings this site in to disrepute which you have done then yes. Moderators have already alerted me and as someone who is just trying to enjoy the afternoon on here it’s annoying. I’m surprised anyone who claims to support this website would state such a thing when it’s clearly wrong.

Try discussion.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:56 - Jan 29 with 915 viewsmagicdaps10

Calm down chaps!
I think people have to realise its just a game of football.
Also there are some not so shrinking violets out there trying to prove they are/always right..... Rise above them and smile 😁

Its not good lads but it is what it is, we are certainly thin on the ground..... Think we need about 5 in Monday.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:57 - Jan 29 with 903 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:52 - Jan 29 by nantywatcher

I hate it when we lose, but for the life of me the continued support for this manager baffles me. I still think he should be capable of turning this game around and I will overjoyed if he does.

Cant see it myself
Are people not allowed to call it as it is.
Or are we really at a stage where only "positive" posts will do.

Positive posts are not ones that condone this abject display.

Hull have been dire this season but look at this today.Soon we play Blackburn Luton Fulham.

We are not doing the basics and cannot and should not play as Martin wants. It is suicide

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:58 - Jan 29 with 886 viewsunion_jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:52 - Jan 29 by nantywatcher

We can point a finger at Smith or Hamer or Grimes or anyone out there and yes they have to take some responsibility.

Unfortunately however, we clearly are not practising drills in training to get through teams like this. How many times this year have we come up against a brick wall? Too many to count.

I’m not in any way, shape or form a ‘Martin out’ person but he and the coaching staff need to be working these things out in training. It’s all too predictable. Too many 90 balls, not enough 45s.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:58 - Jan 29 with 885 viewsraynor94

It's continued support for our club

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:59 - Jan 29 with 849 viewsjack_lord

To me Smith at fault for both goals (amongst three in the first goal. He is looking lost on the pitch and his distribution has been mostly poor. He is Martins blue eyes boy though so don't expect him to be hooked just yet.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024