Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow 18:31 - Feb 4 with 3488 viewsshingle

Big fight night in Cardiff tomorrow guys and it is live on Sky straight after the Swans game, the main event Eubank Jr v Williams is a really hard one to predict a genuine 50_50 fight and i can not confidently pick the winner and then we have possibly the worlds top female boxer Clarissa Shields defending her World title and also a decent undercard, should be a great atmosphere with a sold out manic Welsh crowd cheering on Williams.
Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 07:43 - Feb 6 with 780 views73__73

Watching women fight not for me.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 10:19 - Feb 6 with 699 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 23:53 - Feb 5 by max936

Wants to fight a 40 yr GGG now, really hope GGG has still got somin about him

Twice today we' ve had refs against us Welshies. 3rd knockdown was never a knockdown nor was the first

1st, 2nd & 3rd were knockdowns...although not damaging punches, Eubank was timing his shots well, read the tell that Williams was leading with the left jab in a little to cavalier fashion (he was almost leaping into it - anticipating that he'd back it up with overhand right I reckon) and popped him as he was off balance.
Williams walked on to it.

To Williams' credit he adjusted what he was doing in real time in the fight. Using feet, head and hands to feint like he was going to unload but not, catching Eubank out (who then swung and missed) and landing some decent shots.
Williams won every round once he started doing this.

The 4th 'knockdown' was never a knockdown in a million years and it was disgraceful that that round (the 11th ?) was awarded 10-8 to Eubank.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 10:21 - Feb 6 with 694 viewsDr_Winston

Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 23:45 - Feb 5 by max936

Absolute bullshit, Snr was an incredible boxer his son isn't he's never fought anyone who has a chance of upsetting the odds.

Read it again Max.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 11:45 - Feb 6 with 665 viewsshingle

Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 00:21 - Feb 6 by Kilkennyjack

Joe Calzaghe put Eubank Snr in his place.

Acknowldged by Eubank Snr.

Eubank was semi retired and took the fight at 2 weeks notice, Joe reckons it was one of the toughest fights of his career it was an excellent fight and give us an idea of just how Good Calzaghe would go on to become.
Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 12:13 - Feb 6 with 644 viewsmax936

Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 10:21 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

Read it again Max.

Just have apologies

His son though whilst being good fighter hasn't and well never emulate SNR, he had to much for Williams but has been well beaten by others he was expecting to beat.
And I don't like him, unlike his Father who I do like

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 13:11 - Feb 6 with 625 viewsBest_loser

Eubank snr had a rough upbringing , his son didn't which might account for the fact he seems to lack the same will to win his father had , I thought he could have ended the fight anytime he chose but continued for the benefit of the crowd , he might have the potential to be top class, Roy Jones thinks he does , time will tell but he needs to change his attitude
Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 14:26 - Feb 6 with 586 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 13:11 - Feb 6 by Best_loser

Eubank snr had a rough upbringing , his son didn't which might account for the fact he seems to lack the same will to win his father had , I thought he could have ended the fight anytime he chose but continued for the benefit of the crowd , he might have the potential to be top class, Roy Jones thinks he does , time will tell but he needs to change his attitude

For me he is too arrogant and should cut out the show boating.
It would be interesting to see a re-match because Williams learnt a lot last night.
Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 16:00 - Feb 6 with 549 viewsKilkennyjack

Boxing Cardiff Tomorrow on 14:26 - Feb 6 by A_Fans_Dad

For me he is too arrogant and should cut out the show boating.
It would be interesting to see a re-match because Williams learnt a lot last night.

I wanted Williams to win.

Williams did not know how to close the ring down to stop Jnr running.
Last round Jnr took the p@ss and Williams had no idea how to deal with it.

Also the punches that decked Wiliams were 1 off counter attack punches, one a jab.
Not sure they should have had the power to drop Williams.
Combinations i could understand but that wasn’t the case.
Thats a worry for Williams.

I cant see Williams getting closer in a rematch.
Sadly a gulf in class.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024