Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 09:20 - Mar 7 with 15851 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57231/will-enforced-chan

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57236/swansea-city-v-ful

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Korey Smith, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning; Olivier Ntcham, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamie Paterson; Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Kyle Joseph, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns, Cameron Congreve.

Fulham: Marek Rodak; Harrison Reed, Neeskens Kebano, Harry Wilson, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Tim Ream (captain), Tosin Aderabioyo, Neco Williams, Jean Michael Seri, Fabio Carvalho, Antonee Robinson.

Substitutes: Paulo Gazzaniga. Kenny Tete, Michael Hector, Tom Cairney, Nathaniel Chalobah, Bobby Decordova-Reid, Ivan Cavaleiro.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 22:57 - Mar 9 with 961 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Mar 8 by STID2017

I would love us to win tonight but as long as the performance is good then I will be happy.
More winnable games from Saturday ( as you say ) and onwards

Classic 'hope for the best and not even plan for the worst'. Poor form.

Blind hope is for the unthinking passive supporter.

Proper fans think deeper, wider. Coulda been 3-1 had Martin stuck with Plan B. Reversion to Plan A under pressure - 1-5 was unforgivable. Weakness personified, in many ways.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:25 - Mar 9 with 933 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 22:32 - Mar 9 by STID2017

How did RM cave in ?
The first half was for the most part as Martin planned.
Whatever your view on the red card it happened.
We got through to half time then before anyone knew it, we were two down within six minutes.
What on earth could Martin do about that?
The second half was a shambles and all the players should take collective blame, most of all Ryan Manning for being sent off.
You and UHL can't wait to kick Martin, even when he is not to blame

Mate, the ignore button is your friend, it makes the site so much better. Every now and then I'm logged out so can see all posters and remember why I have 2 on ignore.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:41 - Mar 9 with 921 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Mar 9 by swan65split

Now you wouldn't want to lead someone into something they dont believe in huh? betting, its a no no for me, as to charity Ive organised and given and still do my bit thank you.

Reason given was reckless and high, I don't think it was , poor and mis judged yes, and not intentional.

As too getting off on appeal, its another no.. its Swansea, a popular ref it appears , and Woolmer is there, he had someone on the bench booked didn't he?

It’s not betting if you know you are going to win. If he didn’t touch him then it will be rescinded, easy.

Ok so you are saying you don’t believe it was reckless or high?

So you are now admitting he did indeed touch him? We are getting somewhere.

Can you define both reckless and high please? Surely a contact point of above the ankle, with a studs up lunge is both reckless and high… is it not?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:46 - Mar 9 with 921 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Mar 9 by jasper_T

"Intention" isn't a factor in determining whether something is serious foul play and a red card offence. Commentators love to analyse whether a player "meant it" or "is that sort of player" (like when someone throws an elbow back and they check to see if he looked over his shoulder first), but it doesn't matter. A poor and misjudged lunge with excess force, that endangers the safety of an opponent, fits the criteria under Law 12 of the rulebook. There's no chance it gets overturned, and not because the refs all hate Swansea City.

Agreed, I’ll be extremely disappointed if this gets appealed.

It will show a massive disconnect between reality and what they want. It will be yet another example of idealistic approach over common sense.

It’s as perfect and example of serious foul play as you could wish to have. Reckless, lunging, high, studs up - it’s all there in all it’s glory.

Appealing it suggests they don’t think they are to blame and there is no issue. That means that yet again there is no appraisal or scrutiny being these things, something that appears to be missing in large chunks this season.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:59 - Mar 9 with 902 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:41 - Mar 9 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s not betting if you know you are going to win. If he didn’t touch him then it will be rescinded, easy.

Ok so you are saying you don’t believe it was reckless or high?

So you are now admitting he did indeed touch him? We are getting somewhere.

Can you define both reckless and high please? Surely a contact point of above the ankle, with a studs up lunge is both reckless and high… is it not?

Bored again are we?

Ive told you before, I don't play your games,

No red cards for you, just 3 red flags

Goodnight, play safe.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 00:40 - Mar 10 with 889 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:59 - Mar 9 by swan65split

Bored again are we?

Ive told you before, I don't play your games,

No red cards for you, just 3 red flags

Goodnight, play safe.

Absolutely no idea what that means.

But I’m glad you now realised your “he didn’t touch him Guv” and your “it wasn’t high or reckless” nonsense has been put to bed.

Night kid

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 09:06 - Mar 10 with 846 viewslifelong

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 09:07 - Mar 9 by onehunglow

Richie to Lifey...

NO Manning did NOT cost us the game necessarily.Granted the overated jerk didnt help but we went into that second hald 0-0 and should have had a plan to defend tightly and not faff about at the back. Mitrovic spent the firt half waiting for the chance.
Leon Britton said Mitrovic want one to run around chasing!.He doesnt need to.He waits and pounces.

Our farkwit keeper within 15 seconds decides to carry on doing what Martin tells him and Mitro says ffala and strokes it in. Then we fold. A goalkeeper seals a side. Ours is broken ,peeled and rotten but we let it be.

We were doing ok even without Manning and the interval should have seen us shut us shop and change tactics.

There you have it

Lifey to pessimistic perch.

YES he did.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 09:14 - Mar 10 with 829 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 09:06 - Mar 10 by lifelong

Lifey to pessimistic perch.

YES he did.

Doing much today?

How's the fishing.

My chum Pete Jones says the surf has been pretty poor of late

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 09:17 - Mar 10 with 835 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 00:40 - Mar 10 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely no idea what that means.

But I’m glad you now realised your “he didn’t touch him Guv” and your “it wasn’t high or reckless” nonsense has been put to bed.

Night kid

Oh yes you do my old mucker.

Nice to see you have a good imagination.

Night me old cobber.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 09:41 - Mar 10 with 824 viewslifelong

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 09:14 - Mar 10 by onehunglow

Doing much today?

How's the fishing.

My chum Pete Jones says the surf has been pretty poor of late

Preparing the boat for a good summer, hopefully.
Opening up the static caravan in the beautiful St David’s area next week, what are you looking forward to moan about this year?
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 09:47 - Mar 10 with 807 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 09:41 - Mar 10 by lifelong

Preparing the boat for a good summer, hopefully.
Opening up the static caravan in the beautiful St David’s area next week, what are you looking forward to moan about this year?

Domestically,we have had good news recently regarding daughter and husband.We are getting a Black Lab puppy from north Yorks on the day we play Cardiff. We bottled on getting a Malinois.

We aim to keep going open water swimming as soon as pup is jabbed and have a holiday booked after two long years stuck in GB.

I am aiming to get back for the start of the game. I don't know why.

Today, I shall be out on my bike down the Wirral Way and popping into Wales to spend some money.

Swans wise;let's see where we are come August.

Enjoy the summer

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 10:10 - Mar 10 with 799 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 09:17 - Mar 10 by swan65split

Oh yes you do my old mucker.

Nice to see you have a good imagination.

Night me old cobber.

You honestly think I, or anyone else for that matter, knows what you mean by:-

“I’ve told you before, I don't play your games, No red cards for you, just 3 red flags.”

You are just babbling because you simply cannot give a coherent defence of your position.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 12:32 - Mar 10 with 767 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 10:10 - Mar 10 by Dr_Parnassus

You honestly think I, or anyone else for that matter, knows what you mean by:-

“I’ve told you before, I don't play your games, No red cards for you, just 3 red flags.”

You are just babbling because you simply cannot give a coherent defence of your position.

Whatever floats your boat....I think there's a few who know exactly what I mean.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Mar 10 with 762 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 12:32 - Mar 10 by swan65split

Whatever floats your boat....I think there's a few who know exactly what I mean.

We’ll be brave and explain. Why would someone make a comment and be too scared to explain it?

I’ll assume you have no idea either.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Mar 10 with 738 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Mar 10 by Dr_Parnassus

We’ll be brave and explain. Why would someone make a comment and be too scared to explain it?

I’ll assume you have no idea either.

"we"ll"

Well there's no need as you well know.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 14:35 - Mar 10 with 722 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Mar 10 by swan65split

"we"ll"

Well there's no need as you well know.

Then continue to be frightened

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Mar 10 with 656 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 14:35 - Mar 10 by Dr_Parnassus

I am normally a very quiet person, I let others do my talking for me, just like you are now explaining my comment, though I doubt you know it.

Enjoy.....
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Mar 10 with 638 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Mar 10 by swan65split

I am normally a very quiet person, I let others do my talking for me, just like you are now explaining my comment, though I doubt you know it.

Enjoy.....

“I let others do the talking for me”.

Yep sounds about right.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Mar 10 with 630 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 12:32 - Mar 10 by swan65split

I guess he is just being obtuse.
For a change ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Mar 10 with 618 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Mar 10 by STID2017

I guess he is just being obtuse.
For a change ...

Nothing obtuse about asking someone what an odd statement means is there?

Feel free to explain on his behalf as he is…. quiet. Wouldn’t want to accuse you of being obtuse..

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 22:54 - Mar 10 with 585 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 14:35 - Mar 10 by Dr_Parnassus

Why do you say such silly things ?
"Continue to be frightened "
What on earth would a grown man be frightened of saying on a football forum
You don't have come out with some crap

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:10 - Mar 10 with 573 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 22:54 - Mar 10 by STID2017

Why do you say such silly things ?
"Continue to be frightened "
What on earth would a grown man be frightened of saying on a football forum
You don't have come out with some crap

Well that was explained in the post before, if you weren’t so excitable about starting arguments with me.

I asked him to explain what he meant by the comment “3 red flags for you”.

I suggested he shouldn’t be afraid of explaining what he means by such vague and apparently senseless comments.

He continued to post but wouldn’t explain. Hence I said continue to be frightened of explaining.

Pretty straight forward.

Feel free to explain on his behalf what he meant by it, apparently plenty of people will understand….

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:39 - Mar 10 with 566 viewsTreforys_Jack

You're in danger of becoming a bit of forum bully DrP, and that would be a shame.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:42 - Mar 10 with 563 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:10 - Mar 10 by Dr_Parnassus

Well that was explained in the post before, if you weren’t so excitable about starting arguments with me.

I asked him to explain what he meant by the comment “3 red flags for you”.

I suggested he shouldn’t be afraid of explaining what he means by such vague and apparently senseless comments.

He continued to post but wouldn’t explain. Hence I said continue to be frightened of explaining.

Pretty straight forward.

Feel free to explain on his behalf what he meant by it, apparently plenty of people will understand….

We do but if you cant understand it then that is your issue.
However what I posted was in response to your nonsense about being frightened.
What a silly senseless thing to say

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:44 - Mar 10 with 556 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:42 - Mar 10 by STID2017

We do but if you cant understand it then that is your issue.
However what I posted was in response to your nonsense about being frightened.
What a silly senseless thing to say

Obtuse, or maybe in denial.

You can see by the reply to your comments, he is in a way explaining my comment. Though he may not see how. He does know what I mean, he likes playing games, then again …..

On the football side a similar tackle in the Rangers game tonight , brought a Yellow.

Time for bed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024