Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? 22:01 - Oct 18 with 5163 viewsdantheswansman

SO come on, i am first to admit i put a hate message on here for Martin but no until i posted what he should do better, he changed that and more and the team looking strong in terms of how close they are, i am excited i cant lie
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:03 - Oct 18 with 2523 viewsDr_Parnassus

No I’m still on the fence.

I was getting more confident with him by the game but reverting to Martinball in the first half has knocked my confidence in him again.

If that becomes a habit I’ll be wanting him out again. We need a manager to play a sensible way from the start and giving us the best chance to win for the 90 mins.

If he can do that then great, but it’s clearly through gritted teeth as he showed today.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:09 - Oct 18 with 2508 views73__73

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:03 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

No I’m still on the fence.

I was getting more confident with him by the game but reverting to Martinball in the first half has knocked my confidence in him again.

If that becomes a habit I’ll be wanting him out again. We need a manager to play a sensible way from the start and giving us the best chance to win for the 90 mins.

If he can do that then great, but it’s clearly through gritted teeth as he showed today.

You weren’t on the fence on August 27 😁

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:11 - Oct 18 with 2488 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:09 - Oct 18 by 73__73

You weren’t on the fence on August 27 😁

Nope because he was playing Martinball. If he does that I want him out - it’s not a tricky concept.

If Piroe starts playing with a blindfold I will want him dropped, if he doesn’t wear one then I won’t.

That simple.

Coffee?

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:15 - Oct 18 with 2473 views73__73

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:11 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Nope because he was playing Martinball. If he does that I want him out - it’s not a tricky concept.

If Piroe starts playing with a blindfold I will want him dropped, if he doesn’t wear one then I won’t.

That simple.

Coffee?

You wanting him out carry’s absolute no weight at all, thank fook.
Leave the decisions to people who know what they are talking about, and stop listen to Piroes father 😎

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:18 - Oct 18 with 2440 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:15 - Oct 18 by 73__73

Leave the decisions to people who know what they are talking about, and stop listen to Piroes father 😎

It carry's the weight of it being my correct and probable opinion, that’s all.

Far more weight than your barrister story.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:18 - Oct 18 with 2456 viewsangryjack

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:15 - Oct 18 by 73__73

No jury still out but we can't defend at all.joel lat is absolute garbage,if he keeps picking him he goes down big time on my estimations
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:23 - Oct 18 with 2436 viewsTreforys_Jack

He's desperate to return to martinball mk1, imo
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:25 - Oct 18 with 2416 views73__73

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:18 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

It carry's the weight of it being my correct and probable opinion, that’s all.

Far more weight than your barrister story.

I some how doubt that 😁 are you still sticking to the globe story too ?

Login to get fewer ads

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:31 - Oct 18 with 2391 viewsKeithHaynes

Football lasts for ninety plus minutes and to win games you need proper bottle.

We saw that tonight.

Credibility.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:34 - Oct 18 with 2377 viewsmax936

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:31 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

We saw that tonight.

Credibility.

Absolutely This.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:36 - Oct 18 with 2356 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:25 - Oct 18 by 73__73

I some how doubt that 😁 are you still sticking to the globe story too ?

Absolutely am.

You are a strange cat.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:37 - Oct 18 with 2364 viewsmagicdaps10

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:31 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

We saw that tonight.

Credibility.

I said the other week the same thing in regards about the 90minutes.

Been reading(excuse the pun 😂) the match day thread and it seems we have a few premature ones who still have a little bit to learn.

There's a lot of learning to be done but we are in a superb position and as posted elsewhere have won 6 out of 8.

As for the original post, it's not about waking up but being honest and not being so stubborn for some.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:38 - Oct 18 with 2342 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:23 - Oct 18 by Treforys_Jack

He's desperate to return to martinball mk1, imo

Yep.

We need some hrs hitting reporters quizzing him on the style and get him to talk about it, as fans were are in the dark.

Those that have the ability of critical thinking are just crossing fingers before every match. There needs to be a level of trust there and for me it’s very minimal.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:49 - Oct 18 with 2300 viewsTreforys_Jack

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:37 - Oct 18 by magicdaps10

Been reading(excuse the pun 😂) the match day thread and it seems we have a few premature ones who still have a little bit to learn.

There's a lot of learning to be done but we are in a superb position and as posted elsewhere have won 6 out of 8.

As for the original post, it's not about waking up but being honest and not being so stubborn for some.

I've read the match day thread back, and it's pretty accurate imo. We were slow and sluggish, eventually getting the ball out to Sorinola and Lati, who are not championship standard wingbacks. Credit to the manager for changing it and giving us some pace and purpose out wide, but in all honesty, it's not rocket science.
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:55 - Oct 18 with 2269 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:49 - Oct 18 by Treforys_Jack

I've read the match day thread back, and it's pretty accurate imo. We were slow and sluggish, eventually getting the ball out to Sorinola and Lati, who are not championship standard wingbacks. Credit to the manager for changing it and giving us some pace and purpose out wide, but in all honesty, it's not rocket science.

The match day thread is very impressive. They usually are.

The changes called before they were made and the prediction for the result of the changes also spot on.

People like to pretend comments are incorrect when we win if they see them as “negative”, however those “negative” comments stated exactly what we needed to do in order to win and that’s exactly what happened.

Don’t listen to agitators.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 23:20 - Oct 18 with 2213 viewsFireboy2

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:37 - Oct 18 by magicdaps10

Yep some people love to post when we are losing then go awol when we are winning, strange eh 🤔
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 23:25 - Oct 18 with 2190 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 23:20 - Oct 18 by Fireboy2

Yep some people love to post when we are losing then go awol when we are winning, strange eh 🤔

Just had a look, can’t see anyone who posted when losing but didn’t when winning.

Any usernames? Or is this one of those vague accusations that aren’t true so never get specific?

Every time we win the same people turn this forum toxic, and the people defending common sense usually end up with the blame.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 23:47 - Oct 18 with 2151 viewsKeithHaynes

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 23:25 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Just had a look, can’t see anyone who posted when losing but didn’t when winning.

Any usernames? Or is this one of those vague accusations that aren’t true so never get specific?

Every time we win the same people turn this forum toxic, and the people defending common sense usually end up with the blame.

Swansea won, loved it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 23:59 - Oct 18 with 2118 viewsbuilthjack

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 23:47 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

Swansea won, loved it.

Most of us did.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 00:53 - Oct 19 with 2071 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 23:47 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

Swansea won, loved it.

They did yes. Not sure what point you are making there though other than playing into the silly narrative that some don’t like us winning.

Nobody said we were going to lose from what I see, only correctly stating what needs to change in order to win.

Those changes happened and we did indeed win.

You should be celebrating the fact we have such insightful posters on here that back their views with data, not all websites have that. You are lucky.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 04:39 - Oct 19 with 2019 views73__73

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 00:53 - Oct 19 by Dr_Parnassus

They did yes. Not sure what point you are making there though other than playing into the silly narrative that some don’t like us winning.

Nobody said we were going to lose from what I see, only correctly stating what needs to change in order to win.

Those changes happened and we did indeed win.

You should be celebrating the fact we have such insightful posters on here that back their views with data, not all websites have that. You are lucky.

So much insight ? 😂 August 27 you wanted RM sacked.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 05:46 - Oct 19 with 2006 viewsvetchonian

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 04:39 - Oct 19 by 73__73

as did many others,including some of those who had been fervent supporters of his.
Since the Luton game Martin seemed to have some change (until tonight) which resulted in a winning streak.
Many who doubted wee back on board.
Talk on the matchday thread of how great a manager hi is becoming yet
he persists with a wing back system which clearly Is not working with current personnel, has a strange approach to substitutions

Good win tonight..still a long way to go and the first half did show Martin hasn't completely abandoned the process despite it being proven not to be working

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 05:54 - Oct 19 with 2003 viewsjack247

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 05:46 - Oct 19 by vetchonian

as did many others,including some of those who had been fervent supporters of his.
Since the Luton game Martin seemed to have some change (until tonight) which resulted in a winning streak.
Many who doubted wee back on board.
Talk on the matchday thread of how great a manager hi is becoming yet
he persists with a wing back system which clearly Is not working with current personnel, has a strange approach to substitutions

Good win tonight..still a long way to go and the first half did show Martin hasn't completely abandoned the process despite it being proven not to be working

How can you not have huge possession and limited long balls against a team who wants to sit deep and invite you to break them down?

The change in stats in the second half was more down to Reading changing their approach (after we’d pulled them back to 2-2 with all the ball, all the territory and virtually no long balls) than us changing ours.
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 06:13 - Oct 19 with 1993 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I still doubt him. I don’t think we are playing to our full potential yet and aberrations like Burnley always smart a bit. It was a good win last night but if you think he’s somehow turned into Pep overnight you’re sadly mistaken. This league is so bang average it’s not a surprise to see us where we are. Luton and Millwall home still give me nightmares.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 06:38 - Oct 19 with 1970 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 04:39 - Oct 19 by 73__73

Rightly so.

He’s on thin ice again with me after resorting to type in the first half. If he goes back to that I’ll be wanting him out once more.

Coffee anyone?
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 6:40]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024