Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay 07:56 - Apr 15 with 3220 views1907dale

Good morning everyone,

Good morning,

I have travelled up from London for today’s game and stupidly did not check the website until yesterday late evening and only then realised it was an all ticket game and that they were off sale. I see from the website that there is also no way of purchasing in person on the day by cash.

I was therefore wondering if I could buy a single ticket off anyone who may have a spare for the game; obviously not bothered which stand it’s in.

Cheers if you can help!
Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 09:23 - Apr 15 with 3079 viewsTyroneShoelaces

Id guess if you turn up at the ticket office very early they will sort you one
Don’t leave it any later than 12.00 as that’s when it will start to get busy
Or give them a call and see what they say ?
Worst they can say is no
Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 09:27 - Apr 15 with 3071 viewsHendale

I’m in a similar situation, completely forgot it was all ticket and now I’m with out :(
Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 09:38 - Apr 15 with 3043 viewsmeeee

Exact same situation for me, I’m a casual fan who picks and chooses what games I go to. I log on this morning to buy my tickets as I always do on the morning of a home game just to discover they went off sale yesterday at one. Absolutely gutted
Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 10:32 - Apr 15 with 2908 viewsDaleiLama

Not looking hopeful via the club .....

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallydale/status/1647155299189506049

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 10:48 - Apr 15 with 2859 viewsBarrowdale

Meeeee
Ive pm’d you
Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 10:50 - Apr 15 with 2850 viewsHendale

I’ve just managed to get one, rang the ticket office multiple times and finally got through, if you know someone with a season ticket get them to give their details and you should be good to get one
Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 11:21 - Apr 15 with 2776 viewsR17ALE

Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 10:50 - Apr 15 by Hendale

I’ve just managed to get one, rang the ticket office multiple times and finally got through, if you know someone with a season ticket get them to give their details and you should be good to get one

Thanks for this. I've just done this for a friend and as I'm a S/T holder was able to buy a ticket thanks to the very helpful young man at the other end.

They email the ticket to you for you to print off so no queuing either.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 11:53 - Apr 15 with 2700 viewsturnthescrew

Are you sorted?
Login to get fewer ads

Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 16:07 - Apr 15 with 2411 viewsDalenet

Pearl street almost empty. Stewarding of Wilbutts shocking. Riot police in attendance. Our players asleep. The club hasnt handled this game well at all. Those that have missed out have missed nowt so far
Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 17:03 - Apr 15 with 2364 viewsTrev

Hope you were lucky enough to not get a ticket.
Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 17:24 - Apr 15 with 2323 viewsHendale

Wish I hadn’t bothered now lmao
Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 19:53 - Apr 15 with 2177 viewsEllDale

Spare tickets for Bradford game - will pay on 16:07 - Apr 15 by Dalenet

Pearl street almost empty. Stewarding of Wilbutts shocking. Riot police in attendance. Our players asleep. The club hasnt handled this game well at all. Those that have missed out have missed nowt so far

You could tell trouble was brewing in the Willbutts 15 minutes before kickoff.
If the tickets were for unreserved seats then it just didn’t work. People streamed in and wanted to sit with their mates regardless if there were vacant seats or not.
And of course their chavs wanted to congregate at the Sandy Lane end where our kn0bhead contingent were mustered.
Absolute joke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024