Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina 08:50 - Apr 22 with 1654 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Tonight Joe has a world championship comeback fight after losing his title due to breaking his hand in sparring.
Good luck Joe.
Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 11:14 - Apr 22 with 1597 viewsmax936

Is it on tele anywhere do you know ?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 14:19 - Apr 22 with 1566 viewsKeithHaynes

DAZN

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 14:36 - Apr 22 with 1551 viewsVARDREJACK

There's a local boy from Clydach fighting on the same card later on, Brandon Scott he's on the undercard fighting about 4.30pm
Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 14:39 - Apr 22 with 1548 viewsmax936

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 14:19 - Apr 22 by KeithHaynes

DAZN

Yep, looked it up bit earlier, be on here at 7pm sharp, just to save me having to tolerate the usual crap that's broad cast on a "Saturday" [mad[]

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 17:52 - Apr 22 with 1512 viewsshingle

Massive fight on Dazn in the early hours Davis v Garcia great to see a fight between two superstars in the sport both in there prime as well, can not wait for this one.
Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 17:55 - Apr 22 with 1510 viewsshingle

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 14:36 - Apr 22 by VARDREJACK

There's a local boy from Clydach fighting on the same card later on, Brandon Scott he's on the undercard fighting about 4.30pm

Tell you what if this lad has the talent to match his personality he will become massive in the sport what a character.
Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 18:42 - Apr 22 with 1497 viewstheloneranger

Cordina ring walk is approx 10pm.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 23:50 - Apr 22 with 1440 viewstheloneranger

And the new Super Featherweight Champion of the World is ...

Joe Cordina.

Tremendous fight - 2 Warriors
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 0:00]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 00:01 - Apr 23 with 1431 viewsmax936

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 23:50 - Apr 22 by theloneranger

And the new Super Featherweight Champion of the World is ...

Joe Cordina.

Tremendous fight - 2 Warriors
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 0:00]

Home town decision that was for me, a draw would have been the right result, it used to be that you'd need to rip the title off the champion and I'm not sure Cordina did that, he caught him with decent single punches, but held off from following those punches up, Rakhimov was far more busier for me.

Great fight though, best I've seen for a while. Credit to both fighters and well done to Cordina the new World Champion.

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 11:54 - Apr 24 with 1286 viewscontroversial_jack

Britain has a new world champion in Muay Thai. John Haggerty recently defeated a Thai champion to win the one championship title, a real achievement.
Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 19:07 - Apr 24 with 1241 viewsshingle

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 11:54 - Apr 24 by controversial_jack

Britain has a new world champion in Muay Thai. John Haggerty recently defeated a Thai champion to win the one championship title, a real achievement.

Rightly or wrongly he will have to go to the UFC and prove himself there to gain any sort of real global recognition and being a world Muay Thai champ will give him that opportunity if it interests him.
Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 22:28 - Apr 24 with 1227 viewscontroversial_jack

Big night in Cardiff for Joe Cordina on 19:07 - Apr 24 by shingle

Rightly or wrongly he will have to go to the UFC and prove himself there to gain any sort of real global recognition and being a world Muay Thai champ will give him that opportunity if it interests him.

I'm not sure he has any UFC aspirations. I hope not as I don't like it. He just picked up 100k, so not a bad living and he's still young
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024