Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice 12:05 - Jun 7 with 1333 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60320/joel-piroe-on-the-

How high can you go ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 19:25 - Jun 7 with 1083 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The premier league absolutely should be his first choice. He’s earned it. He’s much better than Southampton or Leicester and would be stupid to stay in the championship in my opinion.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 19:39 - Jun 7 with 1069 viewsKeithHaynes

Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 19:25 - Jun 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The premier league absolutely should be his first choice. He’s earned it. He’s much better than Southampton or Leicester and would be stupid to stay in the championship in my opinion.

It’s hard to predict which club in the premier league would suit him the most.
Forest ?

For me he would be lost in the selection process.

I think he would do a great job at Brighton.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 19:42 - Jun 7 with 1064 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 19:39 - Jun 7 by KeithHaynes

It’s hard to predict which club in the premier league would suit him the most.
Forest ?

For me he would be lost in the selection process.

I think he would do a great job at Brighton.

He’d do well with Brentford too.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 22:01 - Jun 7 with 1007 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 19:42 - Jun 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He’d do well with Brentford too.

Agree as a Toney alternative
Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 22:09 - Jun 7 with 984 viewsWhiterockin

I don't think he has the all round game to be a Premier League player, just my opinion and I am quite prepared to be proved wrong.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 07:35 - Jun 8 with 858 viewsDr_Winston

Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 22:09 - Jun 7 by Whiterockin

I don't think he has the all round game to be a Premier League player, just my opinion and I am quite prepared to be proved wrong.

I don't think he could lead the line in the Prem without some really good players backing him up. Not strong enough in possession, not quick enough to hang on the shoulder.

As I've said previously though, for me he makes a much better #10 than he does a central striker, as prolific as he has been. That versatility may serve him well in the long run.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 09:24 - Jun 8 with 784 viewsThornburyswan

Joel Piroe on the go ? The Premier League is his first choice on 07:35 - Jun 8 by Dr_Winston

I don't think he could lead the line in the Prem without some really good players backing him up. Not strong enough in possession, not quick enough to hang on the shoulder.

As I've said previously though, for me he makes a much better #10 than he does a central striker, as prolific as he has been. That versatility may serve him well in the long run.

Tend to agree Dr, he’s almost 20 years too late he’d be perfect in the old 4-4-2 formation where one of the strikers played off the penalty box man - a Teddy Sheringham type or second striker if you prefer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024