Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We don’t know what we’e doing - we don’t etc 17:21 - Sep 30 with 1784 viewsJules4367

We are the home team!
We don’t attack
Willock doesn’t tackle
People don’t move off the ball
Dykes is over rated
Clark salter and Dozell - not worth my typing!
At 0-3 we keep playing same way
Crap players stay on
We score and then take all day at throw ins
We always lose to teams below us or near us!

We Don’t know what we’re doing!!!

Sad!!
We don’t know what we’e doing - we don’t etc on 18:21 - Sep 30 with 1545 viewsLowerloftLad

For the love of God please don't tell me we are still insisting on taking those pointless throw in's.

Watching them do this against Swansea was just painful.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 18:22]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

We don’t know what we’e doing - we don’t etc on 18:39 - Sep 30 with 1445 viewsBoston

Yes, truly awful in the final third. What's up, sling those balls in, couple of useful moves in the first forty five, went to sleep in the second.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We don’t know what we’e doing - we don’t etc on 18:47 - Sep 30 with 1404 viewssixnil

So how do we unlock the final 3rd...Well for a start I would play Chair and Willock closer together...let them play where the ball is, left or right
We don’t know what we’e doing - we don’t etc on 10:25 - Oct 1 with 989 viewsNorthantsHoop

Sad is the correct word. Finding myself leaving the ground earlier and earlier in recent months, something I never did at the Rangers, regardless of my journey home.
A sad decline but we have to stick with it in the vain hope something changes, but at the moment we look like staying in the bottom three.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 10:26]
We don’t know what we’e doing - we don’t etc on 10:38 - Oct 1 with 942 viewsGaryBannister86

God those long throws. What a joke, terrible. Anyone notice the last one Dykes decided to break ranks as he just knew (again) it wouldn't get over the first man, so he dived right in front of him nice and early.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024